Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Started with a 5 vegas classic ive had taking up space for 8 months, pretty damn nice. Going out again and thinking something Padilla!
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    gaberox:
    Say what you want about Pepin being in decline but you cant say anything bad about the blue.
    I'm not a fan of the blue, totally didn't do it for me ;^)
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    CAO Gold Maduro Robusto.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Rocky Vintage '99 and an Indian Tabac Limited Reserve
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Cask Strength this morning...
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Padron 3000 natural. Very nice.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had an AF Hemingway and a La Aroma de Cuba EE.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Currently having a casa magna oscuro from the cotm club. Not too bad. Def. Not disappointed.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    had a RP vintage 90. first cigar in almost a week. tasted great
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Going to toast a Oliva MB III with
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla 1932 churchill
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Had a G.A.R a minute ago nice smoke
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    La Perla Habana Black Pearl Cobre x2, MOW, SCCC.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    Started out with a Davidoff Classic Series Panetela Connecticut, just okay given the significant price tag of that lil baby. Burn was exceptional but again given the tag..... Flavor was nice but nothing to write home about, then again this was a 'mild', whereas I'm a medium - full kinda guy

Followed up with an awesome Rocky Patel Edge Toro Maduro, can't go far wrong with those!!!!!!!!

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Los Blancos Sumatra. I'm really diggin this little boutique cigar blend. Lst night i ended up on another really small boutique blend called Adrians. It's a costa rican blend and i had the costa rican maduro....i was floored! This is a lesson in Costa Rican maduro wrapper, unbelievable cigar. Will be buyng these by the case!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Arturo Fuente Magnum R
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    So I was going to smoke just the MB III but went to the fair smoked the MB III, Padron 5000, Macanudo Vintage 2000 and finally finished the night with a Gurkha Signature ’101’ Maduro. What a great night with all the fair food and not 1 but 4 great smokes.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Habano last night
    Had a 5 Vegas Cask Strength this morning...
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey DD you really must like having the 5V CASK in the morning ....... One of my favorite sticks
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    midway through an El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme with 10 months on it... forgot how much i liked ERDM's
  • Diesel stout
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    LP No. 9 last night.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Unbanded ISOM that from Ross.... no clue what it was, kind of tight draw but superb flavors
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm at work right now so no smokes for me tonight, but I get off around 5am and tomorrow afternoon I'll get to meet up with one of our BOTL's here, Garen, and a buddy or two of mine and roam around Oktoberfest in Addison smoking a few good cigars and drinking some German beer! Looking forward to a good weekend!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    5 vegas CSII
    I will be Maduro heaven in about 5 minutes....I will be firing up a big fat Camacho Triple Maduro letting the stresses of the week vanish...
    kuzi16:
    5 vegas CSII
    Whats your thoughts on this one, I've gone through about 15 of them and am still undecided if I want more...there is something strange with this one for me...do you think this stick will age well at all?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    kuzi16:
    5 vegas CSII
    Whats your thoughts on this one, I've gone through about 15 of them and am still undecided if I want more...there is something strange with this one for me...do you think this stick will age well at all?
    im about in the same spot as you. I liked the SCI so much that i always walk into the SCII with very high hopes. its just not the same. i have one more in my aging humidor. ill see if it ages well, but im not rushing out to get more. im a victim of expectations.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a Ruination before breakfast today. I felt like something really strong with my coffee and it fit the bill.