Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    RP Decade . This one had about 6 months on it. Burn was sharp and never had to touch-up even once. Smoked to the nub. Tons of smoke and awsome flavor , on of my favorite RP's .
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    RP Decade . This one had about 6 months on it. Burn was sharp and never had to touch-up even once. Smoked to the nub. Tons of smoke and awsome flavor , on of my favorite RP's .
    I ALMOST smoked one of these tonight!
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    My obsessive compulsive Cigar-Der kicked in.... My girlfriend brought home some "apple pie"Liquor and it's soooo smooth even though it's made with ever clear! So I was going to smoke the Cusano Corojo '97 that vie had from Kuzi that he bought in '07.... But I burnt my tongue on the Hot cider so as not to ruin the cigar's taste I opted for a Diesel Original that I bought when they first came out (how long is that?) and they are going well so far!
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Sat outside and watched the Browns blow the game today but at least I was smoking a nice AB SCR while watching the game. It made the lose a bit easier to take.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I watched the Cowboys suck it up while enjoying a 5 Vegas A on the porch. Smoke was great, game was pathetic... As bad as the Redskins sucked, we couldn't keep from committing stupid penalties!
  • After my morning meeting here in beautiful Baghdad I broke out a 5 Vegas Maduro I had for about a month. I bought a 5ver just to try them out. I store them right now in a Tubberdore until I can get them into my humi at home in a couple weeks. It burned very well and the smoke wasn't bad. I think with a few months on them in a real humi and that should bring out the taste a little more. Still not a bad 3 dollar stick. Does anyone else think the wrapper is dyed? Just wondering.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Breakfast was a RP 1992, lunch was a 5 Vegas "A", dinner was a Cuaba from 2007 with a Belgian Triple at Taps in Brea.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Had a Padron Delicias Natural. Pretty good 3$ smoke.
  • After reading today's posts, I decided to stick with the 5v theme... I am enjoying a AAA as we speak!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a RPD this morning...
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    La Perla Habana Black Pearl Cobre x2, LHC, and a SCCC
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    My obsessive compulsive Cigar-Der kicked in.... My girlfriend brought home some "apple pie"Liquor and it's soooo smooth even though it's made with ever clear! So I was going to smoke the Cusano Corojo '97 that vie had from Kuzi that he bought in '07.... But I burnt my tongue on the Hot cider so as not to ruin the cigar's taste I opted for a Diesel Original that I bought when they first came out (how long is that?) and they are going well so far!
    The original Diesel came out in Oct/Nov of last year? I have some that's been sitting since then.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    5vegas miami robusto... haven't had one in a while. tis good.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just finished what I could of a Graycliff Expresso. I am a Graycliff fan, but this stick is an over priced piece of crap!
  • I think I'll try an Oliva Serie G Maduro.
  • rgalyon0911rgalyon0911 Posts: 53
    Nicaraguan primero churchill.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    sightunseen:
    Lasabar:
    The original Diesel came out in Oct/Nov of last year? I have some that's been sitting since then.
    I have 3 left from this release.
    Had a Bolivar Canadian regional Ed. tonight, what a spectacular stick, I hve 4 lefthopefully can get one or 2 with a few years on it, WOW
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    sightunseen:
    Lasabar:
    I have 3 left from this release.
    Is that one that I got from you for Fun and Games Sir?
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Wasn't going to have one today since I had so many on Saturday, but on a whim I went out for an afternoon smoke and had a Cuba Libre Epicure. I really like that one. Nice, pleasant smoke.
  • 5 Vegas AAA Robusto
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Smoking a Tatuaje Verocru Tubo right now. These are smoking realllllly well right now. Spicy!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    A Quintero Boxpress Maduro, one of my everyday smokes. Drawing a little tight, but still a nice flavor.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just finished a Decade with some Ardmore scotch while watching Monday Night Football and feeling great. Glad to see KC beat the Bolts! Taking my old tired ass to bed now! Night fellas.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    just finished an arturo fuente hemmingway short story. good stuff, burned kinda hot though. I need to pace myself better on smaller sticks.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a Velvet Bowery and what a flavor bomb. Awesome!!
    Had a Gurkha Legend this morning...
  • Sol Cubano maduro on the drive last night. First light was really tasty, and got some great choclatey notes during the burn, but had a wonky burn the whole way. I was drivnig so I didn't do much in the way of touch-up. I'll save the other one I have for a time when I can dedicate my full attention to it.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a DE pimp stick, man was that thing sweet not a bad breakfast smoke.

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    shawtd:
    I think I'll try an Oliva Serie G Maduro.
    i think you wont be let down.