Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    5 Vegas gold maduro. Not my favorite. Like the regular gold better.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Perdomo Patriarch Corona... Nice little flavor (but needs a wee bit more time)
    Which wrapper is that? I have found that both the maduro needed the most time to mellow out as far as that slight bitterness goes compared to the rest of the line.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Lasabar:
    Which wrapper is that? I have found that both the maduro needed the most time to mellow out as far as that slight bitterness goes compared to the rest of the line.
    The Habano... I've had it for 7 months
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    ejenne87:
    Lasabar:
    The Habano... I've had it for 7 months
    wow that seems like long enough. Was it that bitterness that I find common in this line? It tends to go away with even as few as 2 months rest for me...
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Indian tabac Super fuerte maduro toro.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Kuba Kuba Maduro for breakfast! Not sure yet for the mid afternoon'r
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had a 5 vegas miami..pretty good smoke
  • Options
    sppd81sppd81 Posts: 26
    Had a MoW Virtue while I simmered a pot of chili.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Followed the Perdomo up with a Don Pepin Cuban Classic... Little dry... Not my day for cigars!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Savinelli rich&rare(R&R), kind of a beeatch to find but an excellent stick, heaps of flavor, good body
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a 5 Vegas A while I'm waiting for half my inventory to recover from freezing. Much better than Nub Maduro.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    had a JdN antano tonight. i just cat stay away from these things.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    A little chilly out so I went for a smaller smoke, Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva (4x40). Fantastic smoke. Gonna post a review of it in a few days.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Liga Privada Dirty "rat"...enjoyed it a lot! Will have to get a box when I return home.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Diesel Unlimited d.7........ great smoke.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    did it seem like too much cigar to you Marty? I smoked one and was tired of it by the time I was halfway through, it was just too much for me.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    lilwing88:
    did it seem like too much cigar to you Marty? I smoked one and was tired of it by the time I was halfway through, it was just too much for me.
    It was a pretty long smoke. I normally don't have over 2 hours to smoke, but tonight I did. I have to admit that I gave up on the last couple inches. I'll have to get more for golf season next year. It'd be perfect for the front or back nine.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Just finished up a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor in the corona size and it was great. Once again another smaller ring cigar that I really enjoyed.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Had my first MOW, and it was a Ruination 6 x 60. 2 hours of enjoyment, especially with the scotch.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Nick2021:
    Liga Privada Dirty Pig...enjoyed it a lot! Will have to get a box when I return home.
    Did you mean Dirty Rat?
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Duder2:
    Nick2021:
    Liga Privada Dirty Pig...enjoyed it a lot! Will have to get a box when I return home.
    Did you mean Dirty Rat?
    Is this a hybrid cross of the Flying Pig and the Dirty Rat??? You mad scientist you! ;)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r:
    lilwing88:
    It was a pretty long smoke. I normally don't have over 2 hours to smoke, but tonight I did. I have to admit that I gave up on the last couple inches. I'll have to get more for golf season next year. It'd be perfect for the front or back nine.
    Good that you enjoyed it. If you haven't tried the belicoso yet, that's one to try. Imo the flavor and strength comes through best in that size.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Duder2:
    Nick2021:
    Did you mean Dirty Rat?
    Is this a hybrid cross of the Flying Pig and the Dirty Rat??? You mad scientist you! ;)
    lol, yes...dirty rat :)
  • Options
    I enjoyed a MOW Ruination Torpedo last night. Was very very tasty!
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    had a La Aroma de Cuba robusto last night. delicious as always...
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r:
    lilwing88:
    Good that you enjoyed it. If you haven't tried the belicoso yet, that's one to try. Imo the flavor and strength comes through best in that size.
    I have one resting in the humi..... it's on the hit list.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    PDS4. It was decent, but needed to rest a bit more.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    lilwing88:
    j0z3r:
    lilwing88:
    I tried the robusto a few days ago and I thought maybe it was just me, but the flavor seemed lighter than the belicoso. I've got a handful of each and will do some more "testing", but so far I am leaning towards the belicoso being the box worthy vitola.
  • Options
    sppd81sppd81 Posts: 26
    Cohiba Red Dot robusto.
  • Options
    martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    padilla 1932 robusto...