Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    I think tonight after dinner I am going to try out the LFD Double Ligero Chisel wwhwang sent me. I can't remember if it's a maduro or the sumatra. If it's as good as the Air Bender I am going to have a tough time deciding what my next box purchase will be.
    Want a real dilemma Russ, smoke the Lito Gomez Diez chisel as well and then try to figure out which box you want. I bet you'd have your wife or son drawing a pick from a hat.Smile [:)]
    Well, I just finished up the DL Sumatra Chisel, and it's going on my "buy more" list. Don't know if it's going on the box section, but I'll definitely be getting more. It was an interesting stick. I can't think of another stick I've had that it reminds me of.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Rocky Vintage '99 and a Nica Libre
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Again another black dragon that was GREAT!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had a Padilla 68 Golden Bear and Gran Habano Royal Vintage 2002 last night.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a MOW R and a Padilla Miami on my drive this morning...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Original MOW. Always satisfying.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    dunhill for todays breakfast
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Fuentes Anejo 46.. This has been hiding in my humidor for over two years, and came to me through the generousiity of a brother here..Scrambler. This cigar was one of the strongest I had in a while. During the hour and a half burn time I got tons of flavor, It started out spicy on the tongue and throat but that faded quickly. With flavors of black coffee, earthy tones, a sort of a sour/tart taste, and licorice, there was a lot going on here. There was a finish I can't put words to, which must have been from the cognac cured wrapper. The down side, and this is a first for me, I think I got a nicotine overdose, I felt REALLY bad, Dizzy, headache, upset stomach, nervous, and I needed to sleep it off. It may be awhile before I try this one again.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    Lighting up a ccom brazilian corona - Excited to try out this smoke since I love the CAO Brazilia!
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    5 Vegas Cask Strength
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a Montecristo media noche
  • sppd81sppd81 Posts: 26
    Just sparked an Oliva Master Blends III.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    just lit a liga t52...pretty good so far...the liga lines seem to be excellent burn and draw on them....im impressed
    Had a Cain F tonight...
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    RP 1961. Great smoke.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    lilwing88:
    RP 1961. Great smoke.
    Love those. Saw some at the B&M recently. Might have to make a run
    Just had a Camacho Corojo Ltd...nice eye opener
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a Padilla Miami last night... probably my favorite Padilla thus far.

• Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Had a LFD Air Bender Matatan last nite....it wasn't as good as I remember my last one for some reason. Going to have the LFD Mysterio Maduro tonite....maybe it will be better.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Going to go try an Avo Heritage toro.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Probably one of the last few RP 1990s from a box my brother got me over 3 years ago.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    stephen_hannibal:

have you had a 1932 yet?
  • I am looking foward to a Java Maduro from Drew Estates God i do love those!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    martymcg43:
    stephen_hannibal:

have you had a 1932 yet?
    Yes I've had the 1932. I think the sweet muffin type flavors I got out of the Miami just fit my pallet.
    The 1932 was good though.

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

You just made my day Stephen. I just got a couple of the Miami in the humi this week and I haven't ever tried one yet. Can't wait for them to rest enough to fire one up.
    just smoked a LGC wavell for lunch and man the white ash, the thick smoke and the earthy, and nutty flavors are amazing.
    Had an Oliva V torp on the ride home...
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had an RP Signature by the fire pit last night. Right now I'm smoking a La Aurora 1495.The La Aurora wins as the better smoke out of the two.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    stephen_hannibal:

that seals it gotta try the Miami I have tonight
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Puffing on a Cu-Avano Intenso right now. My first one. So far so bad. Can't get a draw to save my life. Tight as can be and I can feel a knot about 2/3 of the way down and can't loosen it up. I'll give it a few more minutes and may have to pitch it. I have another but I think I'll let it rest if this one doesn't work out.