Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    bigharpoon:
    LHC OF this afternoon, always a fantastic smoke. Hopefully my first Pinar del Rio Oscuro later.
    Pinar del Rio Oscuro was a total fail. The wrapper wouldn't burn at all. Between these and the GH 2002 I'm getting pretty frustrated.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Usually, if its a budget stick like that, there's a reason for it. Not always, just usually
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a ccom Brazilian label... not a bad maddy.

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Had to work on 3 hrs sleep after drinking IPA's at the bar all night. Couldnt wait to get home and crack a beer, nothing like a little hair of the dog or wutever they call it.

So having an Imperial coffe stout with a Cubao #2 now. Feeling way better already the valium I took didnt hurt either lol. Hope it doesnt get too cold when the sun goes down. Its spring like right now.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    bigharpoon:
    bigharpoon:
    LHC OF this afternoon, always a fantastic smoke. Hopefully my first Pinar del Rio Oscuro later.
    Pinar del Rio Oscuro was a total fail. The wrapper wouldn't burn at all. Between these and the GH 2002 I'm getting pretty frustrated.
    The PDR oscuros (old blend) have always had burn issues, and need dry boxing before smoking.
  • Options
    Thanks, fellas. I'm putting both of these lines to rest until summer and then I'll dry box them before smoking. Until then...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an Opus X tonight...
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Had a Nub Habano 464 and an LFD Airbender chisel last night. Both were awesome. First cigars I've had in two months, so I thoroughly enjoyed them.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I had a couple 5 Vegas Classics while smoking the pork shoulder today. Right now, I'm smoking a Padilla Habano with about two years on it. Very nice. It's only in the mid 40's but I've enjoyed being outside all day today that I may go for one more. I'm just sick of being cooped up inside. I'm definitely have spring fever.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Gurkha Legend
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Followed up a MOW Puro with a San Lotano Habano and a DPG Cuban Classic Toro w/2 years on it, not a bad day at all.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    No smoke today but I spent a nice day with the family! Now I'm relaxing before I crawl in bed with a small glass of Mocambo Single Barrel 15 Year Old Rum. Not as good as the Pyrat XO Reserve or the Zaya 12 Year, but not a bad rum. A lot of nutty flavors... possibly a walnut flavor, can't quite pin it down.
  • Options
    Had a 5 Vegas Triple A this morning...
  • Options
    quix24quix24 Posts: 66
    I had a La Flor Dominicana DL 660 Maduro yesterday and plan on smoking a Oliva Serie G Maduro today.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Followed up a MOW Puro with a San Lotano Habano and a DPG Cuban Classic Toro w/2 years on it, not a bad day at all.
    That sounds like one hell of a spicy line up.
  • Options
    Having a LFD Cameroon Cabinet and it's killer
  • Options
    Morro Castle, what a nice smoke! The comparison to A. Fernandez Signature Series is definitely true. It smokes slow, too. With an inch and a half left on the toro I had been smoking for just over 2 hours.
  • Options
    Just finished up an AB Tempus...
  • Options
    I'm currently pairing an Origen Original and a Rouge Dead Guy Ale. Nice combination so far.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel shorty
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    I will be firing up a AF Anejo with my boss in celebration of my promotion.
  • Options
    J. Fuego Origen Original
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    Diesel corona
  • Options
    Just about to fire up a My Father Le Bijou 1922, excited about this one, first one...
  • Options
    What vitola? They are great cigars.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Illusione Epernay Le Ferme. What a great stick. Perfect afternoon smoke. Thanks for this one Zeebra. It's a shame ccom doesn't carry them. If anyone knows a good place to get these I'd appreciate a pm.
  • Options
    Had a My Father Le bijou petit robusto with some buffalo trace bourbon. Really loved the smoke. Started off a little spicy and mellowed with some dark chocolate and espresso notes. Also very smooth.
  • Options
    601 Green, very very smooth smoke. Lots of earth and leather.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I had one of my favs, MOW Ruination torp and a LPH Black Pearl to finish off the day
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I know these have received mixed reviews on the boards here, but I just had my first Ave Maria ( a decent sized belicoso, about 6 x 54) and I thought it was fantastic. This is the first new cigar I've tried in a loooong time that I nubbed down to finger-burning shortness. Cigars like this one are the reason I got into cigar smoking to begin with, great job to whoever made these.