Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a Diesel UHC this morning...
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to having my first MoW Puro tonight, followed later by an Oliva MB3 after two very long 16 hour days at work.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I had a mystery stick last night that Tony (Sandman1am) gifted to me a couple months ago. If I remember correctly, it is a house blend for some shop/store out in California. I can't tell you much about it other than it was a 6 x 54ish size stick that lasted over 1.5 hours and it was great!! It was either a darker habano or lighter maduro wrapper that had a great zing to it and a toooooon of smoke. Great draw with a minor burn issue but never needed a touch up so no problems there. Awesome cigar and thanks again Tony! I just wish I could find out a little about it because I'd like to see if I can find something similar.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Trying out my first CCom blend right now. So far, so good. You can definitely tell that CCom cares for their tobacco. This Sungrown Label is damn tasty.
  • Options
    Just started a Diesel Shorty. My most full bodied smoke to date. Tried to stick to mild or medium before this. Enjoying it so far. Hope I didn't bite off more than I could chew.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a good tasting Gurkha Grand Envoy with burn issues.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    StogiesOnTheGreen:
    Just started a Diesel Shorty. My most full bodied smoke to date. Tried to stick to mild or medium before this. Enjoying it so far. Hope I didn't bite off more than I could chew.

Enjoy it bro..its a great stick
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    AF 8-5-8 Maduro; good cigar, but I really didn't care for the flavors. For those of you who like these, this cigar pairs really well with a cup of black coffee (Eight O'Clock, Columbian)
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Trying out my first CCom blend right now. So far, so good. You can definitely tell that CCom cares for their tobacco. This Sungrown Label is damn tasty.

Todd sent me one in part of a trade and I loved it. I'm considering buying a box. How well do they age? I'm looking for a ccom blend that will rest nicely.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just had a Ccom Red label. Um um good..
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Miami, oh so good!!!
  • Options
    My palate has been off for the last 2 nights....had a La Aurora 100 anos tonight and it was not very enjoyable...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying my first MOW Ruination @ the moment and I'm freezin!
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Last night perfection x way too yummy.....
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Just had my first Torano Fortress courtesy of Stephen. Great stick, definitely one of my favorites from Torano now.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Rocky Patel edge
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Just had my first Torano Fortress courtesy of Stephen. Great stick, definitely one of my favorites from Torano now.
    that's a great Torano stick. My favorite though s the exodus 50 year...
    Having a macanudo vintage 97, and enjoying every bit of it! Great burn and draw and a superb flavor.... Sucks they are all sold out.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    alienmisprint:
    Having a macanudo vintage 97, and enjoying every bit of it! Great burn and draw and a superb flavor.... Sucks they are all sold out.

I haven't tried the 50 year, need to give it a shot.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    alienmisprint:
    The maduro with the gaudy metal band? If so good for you, I had one and got no flavor out of it and a tight draw on top.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Jetmech_63:
    alienmisprint:
    The maduro with the gaudy metal band? If so good for you, I had one and got no flavor out of it and a tight draw on top.

I had the tight draw at the top also, it became a good draw after 1/2 inch. I smoking it slow and getting a really enjoyable sweet toasty flavor, not what I would call complex but very enjoyable.
  • Options
    I just lit up a LHC Oscuro Fuerte. Hoping for the best since I didn't much like the Original.

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    nub cameroon
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Sencillo Toro tonight. Very nice smoke!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Having a very nicely aged chateau real. 2am and really enjoying this right now.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Had a LHC last night. Wasn't bad, wasn't great.
  • Options
    Had a Diesel UHC this morning...
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Had a Cohiba Siglo III last night. The final third caught me off guard with more strength than usual, but the draw and burn were perfect.

• Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    Below is a size comparison of the Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real that I smoked tonight courtesy of RCYcigars a week or so back. It kept getting better and better, then I had to put it out because I burnt my fingers!
    Photobucket
    Excelent stick. Thanks again RCY!
  • Options
    DSWarmack:
    Below is a size comparison of the Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real that I smoked tonight courtesy of RCYcigars a week or so back. It kept getting better and better, then I had to put it out because I burnt my fingers!
    Photobucket
    Excelent stick. Thanks again RCY!

Now thats what I'm talking about. Had one this morning myself.
  • Options
    Just polished off a peppery Perdomo Lot 23 Natural. This is starting to be a favorite. Irony is, I meant to buy the maduro. Go figure, not even thinking about it now.