Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    la herencia cubana oscuro fuerte beliCoso! By far my favorite AJ blend. Don't understand why everyone decides to leave this cigar out all the time.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Camacho Diploma Maduro

kuzi is right about these. Awesome!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    blindyblindy Posts: 23
    Not sure what this one was but it was good. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    cletiscletis Posts: 1
    I'm going to smoke St. Luis Rey Churchill. A somewhat obscure brand that is rich and amazingly complex for its price point. would like to pair it with a bourbon old-fashioned cocktail.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    blindy:
    Not sure what this one was but it was good. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    that's an AJ Fernandez fresh-rolled.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My first smoke last night was a Cusano 18. It reminded me a lot of the Gurkha Beauty. Up second was my last (I think) RP 15th. Had to correct the burn a little but not much. I finished with a Monti Sevens. This is a cigar that JRs is handing out with each meal that you buy. JRs by me has a lounge that you can drink, smoke, eat and watch TV plus a bar area and a second lounge that you can not drink alcohol beverages in. Up until xmas they used to give you a Monti Tubo which I found to be inconsistant. Some where good while others sucked. Right around xmas time they changed to the new Seven. The Seven is an ok smoke. Supposedly Seven is only made my their top torcedors or Level 7 Torcedors. It was just ok. Nothing great. Maybe some age will remedy this. Definately felt a little soft and too moist plus the draw was a little tougher than I like.
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    enjoying a 5 vegas triple A. Amazing day out, nice breeze, quiet and sunny.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I'm about to head outside and light up an '09 V Maduro.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Met up with Rhamlin and had a Jameson Declaration! Good cigar and great company. Thinking about having the Jameson Red Lable too! Thanks, Rick, for the Ave Maria and the Torano Exodus!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    morro castle toro
  • Options
    Starting the weekend off with a WOAM
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Graycliff Crystal EL 2010
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Had a PLPC this morning. One of my favorites. This cab needs a few years though. Great tea and honey flavors, just a little sharp, earthy, and rough around the edges right now.
  • Options
    Bucking_WBucking_W Posts: 208 ✭✭
    Today I got my Alec Bradely Presados in. I ordered a box to see what all the "number one Cigar of the Year" hype was about. I never do this but I fired one up right out of the shipping box, I can say this was a good smoke right from the box. I can only imagine after a few months what this smoke will be like.
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Had a PLPC this morning. One of my favorites. This cab needs a few years though. Great tea and honey flavors, just a little sharp, earthy, and rough around the edges right now.
    I had a Ramon Allones Estupendos 06 Asia-Pacific regional sometime last month that was poppen with honey and earth with a chocolate finsh... mmmmmm I want another....
  • Options
    htm2010htm2010 Posts: 28
    Perdomo Champagne Noir Super Toro
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    docbp87:
    I had a Ramon Allones Estupendos 06 Asia-Pacific regional sometime last month that was poppen with honey and earth with a chocolate finsh... mmmmmm I want another....
    video CLICKHERE
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    One of my go-to combo's...padron and a soda
  • Options
    GridgodGridgod Posts: 14
    I started the night with a Obsidian Belicoso with a Sam Adams Winter Lager and going to finish with a Las Cabrillas Maduro Columbus and a glass Basil Hayden Bourbon. I have to say these Obsidians are a fantastic cigar with all kinds of flavor and smoke and for the price you really can't find a better premium stick IMO. If you haven't tried Basil Hayden bourbon you should very smooth no ice or mixer needed. Las Cabrillas is a huge stick 8.2x52 but can't really complain got a mazo of 10 for a xmas gift. I wish CCOM would start carrying the Maduro along with the connecticut I am a maduro guy and these sticks have a great price point also. Hope all is well in everyone worlds from one cigar guy to all the cigar guys/gals.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    catfishbluezz:
    I wonder how Padron and Patron pair?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    catfishbluezz:
    I wonder how Padron and Patron pair?
    my guess would be rocks with a twist...maybe orange and lime with silver. Gold w/lemon and a MF sound good too
  • Options
    I kicked back with a CAO L’Anniversaire Cameroon and a book.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    padilla habano
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am having a Tatuaje Fausto with a pour of Thomas H. Handy. Closing out the day in style.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Started out with a Kinky Friedman Texas Jewboy, but ended up chunking it because of the extreme build-up of tar within the first 1 1/2-2". After that, I gladly moved on to a Gurkha Legend while my smoking buddy Ewan enjoyed his first Cohiba Puro, courtesy of yours truly. Much smoke and laughter ensued!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Well I have to make good on my part with the agreement that I have with the Irishman. If I don't...well lets just say he will introduce me to a new definition to the word "pain".

This good man has chosen the My Father Le Bijou Robusto that he was most generous to send to me after finding out that I became a new father just a year ago. I'll admit...this will be my 1st attempt at a My Father line, so I have high exceptions.

Brett, if your reading this I'll do what I can to make good on our deal today brother. Just a crazy schedule on the docket but I'll do my best. If I fulfill my part of the deal I'll get some pictures posted with a time/date stamp. More to come...
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    AVO XO Preludio
  • Options
    Herfed with the NoVA guys last night and had the Pueblo Dominicano. Good stick with great people.
  • Options
    Tatuaje La Casita Criolla
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    La Riqueza #3