Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• blindyblindy Posts: 23
    Had a good friend down from Seattle and we each smoked an Ave Maria Reconquista. -Lindy
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Room 101 '404' Torpedo, my first room 101, excited to try it.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Puro d'Oro magnifico.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Miami with a couple years on it, fantastic
  • htm2010htm2010 Posts: 28
    La Vieja Habana Maduro Torp Morro Castle Belicoso
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Camacho Triple Maduro in Robusto
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Another RP Decade
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Bahia maduro
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    pbchevo:
    Bahia maduro
    what did you think? they surprised me with how tasty they are for so little money.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto... As you can probably tell I really enjoyed it. I usually forget to bring my IPhone downstairs when I head out for a cigar but will try and remember so I can start participating in this thread regularly. This was one of the cigars from Spindrift's contest winnings and it was fantastic.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    And??? Smile [:)]

Had a few myself. First up was an H Upmann half corona, at 3.5" x 44 it is an awkward size, but boy do they pack a ton of flavor. Followed up with a Quesada España petit robusto which was fantastic. Ended with a La Flor Dominicana Airbender in the corona-ish size, always a winner in my book.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    j0z3r:
    OchoZacho:
    And??? Smile [:)]

Had a few myself. First up was an H Upmann half corona, at 3.5" x 44 it is an awkward size, but boy do they pack a ton of flavor. Followed up with a Quesada España petit robusto which was fantastic. Ended with a La Flor Dominicana Airbender in the corona-ish size, always a winner in my book.
    Solid smoke, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Glad I was turned on to them!
  • PreebsPreebs Posts: 43
    Tonight, I'll be partaking in this one. Haven't had any of the Partagas line before. Hopefully, I'm in for a treat....I'll be partaking in the After Inked as well, but that's not cigar related, just ended up in the photo.

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Finally having my first cigar at my new home in Gray, TN! Been getting settled in with work and all and the weather's been crap but it's a gorgeous 65 and sunny today! Having a JDN Clasico robusto with just under a year on it... Tasty!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Nothin tonight.. More poking and prodding tomorrow.. Hopefully tomorrow night.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJ second tonight, not sure what it is , by lookin at it, like a torp thats like a 5.5 x 50 - 58
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I'd try my first A,Fuentes Gran Reserve Churchill size. Never had a Fuentes yet and I've had this in my humi for a while. Can't remember who gifted it to me.image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thought it was time to smoke one of these Cohiba extra vigoroso's,, Pretty good, will be trying to get more
    Krieger:
    pbchevo:
    Bahia maduro
    what did you think? they surprised me with how tasty they are for so little money.
    best bang for you buck real tasty and good aftertaste. overall great stick
    about to fire up a Ave Maria Crusader
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Oliva series V maduro
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Oliva V Double Robusto

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Had a Tabak Especial Conny with a cup dark chocolate coco, I have today it paired very well. Was a nice change.
  • PreebsPreebs Posts: 43
    Since my favorite sports team (Pittsburgh Penguins) will be playing the St. Louis Blues (Team colors: Blue/Yellow) I think I'll cheer them on by smoking an Undercrown tonight(My first one)...in hope they smoke them out too.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Preebs:
    Since my favorite sports team (Pittsburgh Penguins) will be playing the St. Louis Blues (Team colors: Blue/Yellow) I think I'll cheer them on by smoking an Undercrown tonight(My first one)...in hope they smoke them out too.
    go Pens as long as they aren't playing the hawks! ;)
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    RampMonkey:
    Had a Tabak Especial Conny with a cup dark chocolate coco, I have today it paired very well. Was a nice change.
    you smoked your mom'gift already? Well played sir!
    Grab habano vintage 2002
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight will be a oliva master blends 3, not sure how long ive had it because about a year ago i started dating my smokes and no date on this one, it looks great and smells heavenly,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Had a Punch Maduro