Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Enjoying a Comacho Corojo Limited with a pour of George T. Stagg.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a JDN DC....whoa! That was a punch in the gut and I'm glad I had a big dinner right before lighting it up.
    Then finished off the evening with a Kristoff criollo....it seemed like child's play after smoking the JDN.

Shout out and thanks to BigT06 for suggesting a while back that I try the JDN DC. I don't think it will be part of my normal line up anytime soon but I'm sure glad I tried it, it was a great, powerful smoke.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Smoked a JDN DC....whoa! That was a punch in the gut and I'm glad I had a big dinner right before lighting it up.
    Then finished off the evening with a Kristoff criollo....it seemed like child's play after smoking the JDN.

Shout out and thanks to BigT06 for suggesting a while back that I try the JDN DC. I don't think it will be part of my normal line up anytime soon but I'm sure glad I tried it, it was a great, powerful smoke.
    Hell yeah...that JdN rox
  • Options
    Totally changed my mind on my way from the humi lol image
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Quesada espana corona.........excellent smoke wish these were easier to find in bulk
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Totally changed my mind on my way from the humi lol
    Lol, do that all the time too... Tonight I went with an Exile

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo Tenth Anniversary Criollo. Seem to be my new kick lately. I'll smoke them until I get bored and move on to something else.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Startin tonight off with a J. Fuego Origen Original. Rustic little stick, I'm likin' it. Hopefully I can get in two tonight.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight will be a alec bradley pryme toro image
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Had a room 101 at the B&M and an Undercrown while grillin dead animal flesh this evening.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Had a room 101 at the B&M and an Undercrown while grillin dead animal flesh this evening.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying an old reliable. 5Vega classic i got from RCY. Always a good solid smoke. Never had one in this size before its pretty good.a 42 ring gage.these will be great on the boat. This might even fit in my new tube.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Direwolf:
    I love vegetarians ... most things I eat used to be one.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Startin tonight off with a J. Fuego Origen Original. Rustic little stick, I'm likin' it. Hopefully I can get in two tonight.
    J. Fuego was a very tasty little stick. Next up Cohiba Puro Dominicana, courtesy "The Kid"
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    A 1 and a half year old Blue label. freakin smooooooottthhhhh compared to when i first got my 5 pack. Creamy, leathery smoke, some nice floral tastes on exhale, and via retrohale, it honestly to got reminded me of BUTTERED POPCORN. even my fiance said the smoke smelled "buttery". I must be crazy.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    jj20030:
    tonight will be a alec bradley pryme toro image
    only have 2 and haven't smoked them yet, saving for a special occasion. How was yours?
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Krieger:
    A 1 and a half year old Blue label. freakin smooooooottthhhhh compared to when i first got my 5 pack. Creamy, leathery smoke, some nice floral tastes on exhale, and via retrohale, it honestly to got reminded me of BUTTERED POPCORN. even my fiance said the smoke smelled "buttery". I must be crazy.
    Love those blues!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I'm sitting outside tonight with a padilla cazadores
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    My Father Le Bijou 1922
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Cohiba Siglo II Tubo
    A. Fuente Anejo No. 50
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Smoked 2 on Thursday. Started with a Don Arturo Gran AnniverXario Sun Grown due to peer pressure by Dennis King. This was the last of my original purchase in April 2010. The cigar has some great flavors, decent draw (I think because I punched it) and good burn. My only issue is that near the last inch I got that ammonia taste. TO be honest, I forget what I had after that. Whatever it was, the draw was extremely tight.

Friday night I had 2 also. I forget what I started with but I finished with a Tat Black Tubo from Pheebs. This isn't my first one but this was the best one I have had so far. The others I have had were just ok.

Yesterday was a 3 cigar day. I started with a Don Arturo Gran AnniverXario Natural again due to peer pressure from the King! This also was my last from the original pruchase around the same time. This cigar has some similarities to the Sun Grown due to the same filler and binder but since it has an Opus X wrapper it has some of those flavors as well. Though, not as strong as the Opus. This cigar had trouble staying lit and also had that ammonia like the other did near the last inch. This couldn't have been a rH problem since that humi is always at or around 67%.

My second cigar was a Tat Federal Cigar 90th. Got this from Feebs. Even though the draw was extremely tight it still had a decent amount of smoke and a nice flavor.

After that I smoked a Nub Habano Torpedo. This believe it or not had a similar flavor as the Tat. However, one side almost refused to burn. I had to keep toucing it up. After an inch everything was good but what a pain in the a$$.

I think I am going to take today off from smoking.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sitting down to a Pueblo Dominicano with a hot sweetened chai tea.
  • Options
    tonight a rocky patel royal vintage chruchie
  • Options
    htm2010htm2010 Posts: 28
    EST 1844 #54 PDR Reserva Limitatda Toro Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale Chaser
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    CAO OSA robusto
  • Options
    J. Fuego Sangre de Toro Original
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Pueblo dominicano Toro great way to end a sunday
  • Options
    Had a Tat Havan . Didn't feel like smoking anything tonight.
  • Options
    Flavor profile is ok, draw excellent but the burn blows. Not a bad stick though image
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am trying a Cain F toro along with a pour of Abraham Bowman Rye. Good way to end the day.