Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    JudoJudo Posts: 9
    Smoked a San Lotano Maduro (Toro Gordo)! Just Awesome!!
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Having a Graycliff Avelino 80th, from the January COTMC picks. I'm finding it rather bland and uninspired.
    Did I say bland and uninspired? I meant gross. I would even call this thing a dog rocket.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    5 Vegas Gold Maduro Robusto
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Cao L'Anniversaire Cameroon robusto courtesy of gmill880. I forgot how good cameroon wrappers are!
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    Cohiba Esplendido while studying for a test in the morning. Helps me stay awake while going over some pretty DRY material, lol.

• Options
    Had a San Miguel for the first time. Not my favorite flavor profile, but it was solid nonetheless. Maybe I'll learn to dig them more as time progresses.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Man O War PA
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo 10th Criollo figurado
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Having a My Father Le Bijou Torpedo. I got this and a My Father Robusto in a sampler. I think I have found my main sticks for my humidor.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Fuente Don Carlos #3 from springtime '08. These are aging quite nicely, and imo have only really become smokeable in the last year or so. The finish is quite remarkable.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Was finally able to smoke this winter with it being a ridiculous 50 degrees in Illinois! wtf global warming! Anyways enjoyed a Torano Exodus Gold that was gifted to me. The yellow cellophane led me to believe this was aged some time. Great stick!
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Monte Edmundo, ABR 11.

• Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    had a SUPER spicy dinner with tons of cayenne pepper and Cajun seasonings... so i topped it off with a Punisher. Delicious.
  • Options
    In houston on a short 2 day vacation... Spent the night at a cigar lounge and enjoyed live music, a San lotano oval, and montecristo white.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Diesel shorty with my 11th Budweiser, love how the flavor still comes through after my palate is shot out
  • Options
    Padilla '68 Robusto followed by a Morro Castle belicoso. Both with Diet Dr Pepper. Excellent and faithful sticks.

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Cuv
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Smoked a room 101, original blend (I think) last night in a 6 x 60 format. Probably my least favorite size, but thats the only size the B&M carried, so I was limited. It was good, but nothing great. I kind of want to explore some more sizes in this blend and some of the different blends that they have. Good experience though.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    RP decade torp
  • Options
    Marker:
    chemforever:
    Now up is a Graycliff Platinum Edicion Limitada 2010
    Let me know how the Graycliff is.
    . It had major wrapper issues and I have only had that one...for now I'll say it had potential to be an average 4 bones stick. The wrapper on mine was compromised before I started so I didn't have high hopes. I'd say give it a try if you have one or could get one on the cheap. If I had another I would definitely have another try at it as it was far from unsmokable. As I was preoccupied with the wrapper issues I don't really have anything other to say about it :/
  • Options
    Nice weather again so I'm in the first third of a MoW original blend.
  • Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    I am having a My Father Special Thank you Jose. One of the few that made it home from Nicaragua. image
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    JDN Dark Corojo while sitting outside on a clear and cool Long Island evening. I feel recharged now
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    san lotano habano toro
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Morro Castle Toro paired with a Fireside Nut Brown...pretty good combo.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
  • Options
    On to a Cuba libre one torp, that RP decade hit the spot.
  • Options
  • Options
    Icpleel makes me want To commute.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    BIG DEAL, LOL, AWESOME!!