Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    oldsoulrevival, That Aurora Vintage 2003 is a great two hours smoke. They also released a 2004. I got one but haven't smoked yet. I am friends with Aurora's former master blender Jose Blanco. He told me that this is truly a 2003 vintage cigar that means the wrapper, binder and the fillers- are all from 2003. I still have couple more but want to hold them few more years to see how this cigar changes the flavor. Good choice!!!
    oldsoulrevival:
    My buddy and I fired up some La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003s tonight. Fantastic smokes! image
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i have a Siglo Limited Reserve Maduro that has a couple of months on it. feeling pretty meh about it right now.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    OpusX Perfeccion
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    kristoff maduro
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    kristoff maduro
    Haven't had the maduro but the criollo is the bomb! Having an undercrown tonight and loving it!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    This was Sat evening's smoke:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    This was Sat evening's smoke:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    I'm gonna have one of these today. I've got a few that I've been able to tuck away for a while, and I think they're creeping up on 2yrs. I have a hard time aging these, since I just tend to blow through them.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Smoking a Runi while looking up at Jupiter and Venus. Can't see mercury though
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    La Herencia Cubano Oscuro Fuerte.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in honor of the passing of rolondo reyers sr., tonight is a image
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Graycliff Turbo toro...
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I've been smoking a bunch of Rocky Patel cigars lately. Vintage 1990, 1992, and my new favorite the 2003 Vintage Cameroon. Also had a Patel Brothers and a "Next" Generation.
  • Options
    Padron 1926 80 years- this is one of those great non-Cuban I can smoke anyday and anytime.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Fuente SG Cuban Belicoso
  • Options
    Had an Airbender Matatan earlier, and then an LP dirty rat.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Sadly there's no cigar for me until Friday , staying the week at my brothers house as its closer to work and I forgot to pack cigars :( I don't know what I was thinking, lol I think I might have to find a local shop to hold me over for the week
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Mow ruination- while playing draw something. So addicted to this game!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Sadly there's no cigar for me until Friday , staying the week at my brothers house as its closer to work and I forgot to pack cigars :( I don't know what I was thinking, lol I think I might have to find a local shop to hold me over for the week

As penance, you must send everyone on the forum a box of AF Opus X Lost City or the cigar gods will smite your humidor with beetles and mold!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Oliva V #4 this afternoon, I've always enjoyed the V and the corona size works well with the blend. Currently finishing up a Tatuaje Especiales, as the Brown label goes this is not one of my favored sizes, but it' still good.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I had a J. Fuego Sangre de Toro Original (blood of the bull, for those of you who don't speak Spanish... lol) on my way to work tonight. It was awesome. I prefer the Origen Originals, but this is a great stick in its own right. Very flavorful. The Originals are prob the best bang for the buck I've ever seen.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a San Lotano Oval which was fantastic and followed with an AB Tempus and ended with a JdN Fuerte Serie B
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Pvnisher was a nice follow up to the Tequila-Lime Chicken we had for dinner last night.
    It seemed a little less spicy (hot), and actually enjoyable, compared to the last Pvnisher I smoked ROTT. Idk if it's mellowed out a little since it's been in the humi since last Nov. or if I've developed a higher tolerance for hot spices. Either way it's a great cigar.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • Options
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    IMAG0081 A nice smoke to wind down with tonight.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Toombes:
    big chunks:

As penance, you must send everyone on the forum a box of AF Opus X Lost City or the cigar gods will smite your humidor with beetles and mold!!
    I think Friday I must sacrifice at least 3 cigars unless I go to my favorite bar that serves arrogant basterd on tap then only 2 cigars
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what will i smoke tonight? why not image
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    A Bradely 2nds Robusto image
  • Options
    jj20030, life is too short to save all the good cigars for some other time. Behike 54 is a great smoke. If it gets even a year aging, you will see how smooth and fruity the cigar is. The mouthful flavor with long and complex finish is very enjoyable. Everyday is a special day in our life- good pick.
    jj20030:
    what will i smoke tonight? why not image
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    Toombes:
    big chunks:

I think Friday I must sacrifice at least 3 cigars unless I go to my favorite bar that serves arrogant basterd on tap then only 2 cigars

Your penance has been paid. Well played, sir.