Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished up a Padilla Habano Torp with Pops on the back porch and now moving onto the AB Tempus Maduro while he lights up a Torano Exodus 50 year Robusto.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Just finished up a Padilla Habano Torp with Pops on the back porch and now moving onto the AB Tempus Maduro while he lights up a Torano Exodus 50 year Robusto.
    love those 50 years
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    kingdavid5:
    First time having this image
    Had my first MUWAT last night. Best 60 gauge cigar I've had in a while.
  • Options
    I'm having a Graycliff 1666 with over a year on it. These Graycliff premiums are always a crap shoot IMO. Hope this one smokes well. The 124 proof Booker's bourbon I'm having with it should help.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    LFD Factory Press III. Tasty, but not a $13 cigar in my opinion. The cedar is pretty overpowering. Smoked this one right out of sealed box, some maybe some time in the open would have helped.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    smoked an illussione f9 with about a 9 months to a year on it. Very crisp tobacco flavors, with an almost salty, cistrussy backdrop with a decent amount of spice to it, which suprised me considering the really delicate feel to the smoke. It was a really complex experience, even though I was mowing the lawn while smoking. I love this size too. 6.25 x 44.
  • Options
    On to a Diesel UHC corona.

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had a NY strip steak followed by a Ruination with a little over 2 years on it. Nice combo.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    just finished a Diesel UC - had some dinner - next up, a Black Pearl Robusto, while I watch the storm come in - looks like rain all weekend - we need it

• Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Year old ruination.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    Had a NY strip steak followed by a Ruination with a little over 2 years on it. Nice combo.
    Can't go wrong with that, brotha!
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    Smoked a Sencillo Platinum tonight. Good cigar, but was not really expecting the strength at the end. It started off medium, and slowly progressed to a full on strength.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I just finished off a padilla dominus. Damn stick got plugged in the first third. Once I chopped that part of the cigar off, it was damn tasty.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Behike 52
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    1/3 Johnny-O! Magnum Culebra. 7x47 of twisted, pigtailed, shagfoot deliciousness. Of the three wrapper shades in each Culebra, I chose the dark colorado, doesn't show the true shade in the pic due to the flash.

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I started smoking the Tat Especiales(?) that Mike bombed me with. Half way through, some drunken genius decided it would be a good idea to try chopping down a tree with his car. No sooner did I clear from the ED then ended up transferring a pt from one of the nearby hospitals to a hospital 2 hrs away in Lexington. But, for what it's worth, the first half was heavenly. I consider myself to now be a die hard Tat fan! Mike, I'm blaming this on you!!
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Viaje Skull and Bones FOAB with the Combat Cigar Lounge (29th Combat Aviation Brigade)

• Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Had a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro last night. Must say I didn't care for it but maybe some rest will do them some good.
  • Options
    Starting out with a Graycliff G2, with a bottle of Kapuziner Bavarian Hefe-Weizen.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Morro Castle churchill
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RP decade torp.
  • Options
    Just lit up a Crucible.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    just finished a J Fuego Sangre de Toro... have the review up Monday or tuesday...
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    AVO 85th
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Siglo limited reserve Maduro- nothing special.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • Options
    The Kid:
    AVO 85th
    Nice Rudy! I've been on a serious AVO binge myself lately which I am blaming 100% on PokerSlob ( he has been generous enough to hook me up with a lot of AVO sticks lately) and loving anything Kelner blended. FTG ****-slapped me last time we hooked up with an AVO 85th that I have aging right now, what were your thoughts and notes on it??
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    Very nice pics and sticks lately Steve! Those VSG's are the first sticks that hooked me on sun grown wrappers, always will have a spot in my humi and memory! Thank you very sincerely for what you are doing over there, come back safe and soon brother!