Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had my first San Lotsno Oval tonight.... Truly impressed, loved that cigar and the size especially!! Three new reviews done just have to type em up and post em.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blue steel from the kid image
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    This!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Kentuckytrooper enjoying an EP Carrillo
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Oops, wrong 'gar... Meant this:
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Padron 2000 Natural. This is one of the top non-Cuban for the price.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torano 2008 Tribute.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    And finally, I can post I this thread! At 12:01 I fired up an LFD Double Ligero. I'm back!!!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    And finally, I can post I this thread! At 12:01 I fired up an LFD Double Ligero. I'm back!!!
    Congrats. That's one helluva first stick back. Enjoy.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    A.Fuente Gran Reserva it sure is a little smoke but tastes good little harder on the draw than the Churchill sizes but non the less good
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    im attempting some final review time for my noobings pass but my cat has decided that every time i light a match it is his que to come running and take over my lap... he is 13+ years old and just started doing this in the last week. lol.

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    im attempting some final review time for my noobings pass but my cat has decided that every time i light a match it is his que to come running and take over my lap... he is 13+ years old and just started doing this in the last week. lol.
    That is too weird...my friggin dog is not a lap dog, nor will she ever get in someone's lap. For some reason, when I started smoking cigars...she wants to get on my lap and chill. This is the only time she will do it...weird. Maybe our animals sense the enjoyment and want to share it huh?
    catfishbluezz:
    taythegibs:
    That is too weird...my friggin dog is not a lap dog, nor will she ever get in someone's lap. For some reason, when I started smoking cigars...she wants to get on my lap and chill. This is the only time she will do it...weird. Maybe our animals sense the enjoyment and want to share it huh?
    i think my cat does it because he knows that ill be sitting here for an hour plus... and of course we "dont normally give him enough attention" so its the perfect time for some pettin!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Back
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Sacrificed these 3 tonight - san christobol, ruination and a wonky burning air bender

imageUploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was feeling a little better (less sick) when I got home last night so I fired up a CCOM Corojo label Robusto (from Greg).
    It's been a while since I smoked one of these but I'm glad I revisited it...it had great flavors - with a medium-full body and a spicy/dry smoke. It held an even burn throughout and - for the price point - this may become my new after dinner dog-walking cigar.

If you haven't had this one yet, I'd suggest giving it a shot, especially if you're looking for a good "budget" cigar.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    LFD carajo maduro. just fantastic.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
  • gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Awesome day today, turned into an impromptu mini herf with my bud from Oregon. I've had a plugged Cubao Maduro a Ruination box press a kristoff Maduro a prensado and now Mi Barrio Churchill. He's had an 1844 and a Mi Barrio toro. Such a good time. Only problem is I only have about 20 cigars left to last me the summer. Hey let the good times roll and worry about that stuff later. So much fun and the most cigars I've ever enjoyed in a day.
  • Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    On the deck tonight before it got to cold. Great stick thanks Kid image
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatuaje La Casita Criolla HCBF image
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    Katt68:
    I smoked the lancero one today and from remembering the time I smoked this in robusto I didn't like it but this ones been sitting and it's a solid smoke
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Katt68:
    I see were sporting red now,,,one of my favs,,lol
    Went with a La Aurora Prferidos Corojo,,nice stick
  • GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    Direwolf:
    Is it bad that im more interested in the book than i am the Feral pig in this picture? lol if yall have a car when yall are down there you need to go to the Orlando Ale House, its right down past Downtown Disney and is AWESOME (cheap, good, big portions, pretty nice bar) If you have any questions about Disney you can pm me (goes for anybody on here- I worked down there for 10 months, and lived in the area another 2.5 months, and ill be back down in August! ....yeah i love to tell people about it)