Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Limitada Edicion Especial '06 Torpedo. Love me some Maduro...
  • Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photossmoked a La Herencia cubana good color threw out. Good vein structure. Good draw tasted earthy pepppery smells really good not bad ok for me.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photossmoked a La Herencia cubana good color threw out. Good vein structure. Good draw tasted earthy pepppery smells really good not bad ok for me.

LHC... Mmmmmmmm! Nice choice in sticks, Dave. Wait until you fire up that Core.
  • was realy peppery at first about half way threw was milder more earthy not a lot of smoke from this stick but it was ok:)
  • acewoodsonacewoodson Posts: 191
    Had a Man O' War Ruination. Excellent smoke.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Illusione Epernay , very good .
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    The Smoke 'n Post - My Father Le Bijou 1922 IMAG0109
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    My Father Le BIjou 1922
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    My evening smoke was a Nub Dub which i eventually nubbed

Before I nubbed it

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Poor construction, little too toothy for my tastes and needs a steak in front of it image
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I'm finally sitting down and just started a Cuba libre one.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    An aj fresh rolled
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    5 vegas miami. love em.. and a glass of bourbon rye.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That Chimay Blue I drank earlier combined with a nice grilled chicken bre*st for dinner proved an effective one-two punch and I crashed early watching tv. Woke up around midnight and with nothing else to do grabbed a La Herencia Cubana torpedo, a can of coke and kicked on my little propane heater to take the edge off outside. While I'm not the AJ fanboy I once was, there is no denying that the LHC is a solid blend that just improves with time. Very enjoyable in the wee hours.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Just lit up an Illusione Epernay Le Elegance. I love the blend in this vitola, to me it expresses perfectly the harmony and balance that defines the blend.
    Johnny O "world famous" mag47 shag foot. Slight hint of pepper, noted cream, vanilla, and slight musk. Draw is a little tight, but it has give. My only complaint is the draw, but it is 2 hours ROTT
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    going with a rp edge maduro 10 months in humi///changed mind, just not in the maduro mood, going with a ave maria st. george
  • SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    LHC OF Salomon. Just can't go wrong starting my Friday with one of these
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Having my very first ever Acid Kuba Kuba. The sweetness is out if this world. Omg it is an AMAZING SMOKE.....
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    San lotano oval!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    another custom nub cigar holder provided by the kid for my ave maria image
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Tortuga LE 2011 - blended by Henke Kelner. Wonderful smoke.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    just lit up my first MF le bijou. It's ok. I'm a bit bored with it to be honest.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    SL Habano. Haven't had one in a long time, but it is nice to smoke one of AJ's cigars every once in a while, given that they aren't like most of what I smoke.
    Johnny O conanzo...excellent
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Liga T 52 robusto, what a smooth smoke bomb lol. It was a pretty staight forward smoke for me. Can't wait to smoke another.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with PdR Oscuro with over a year on it, fantastic, then moved to a Perdomo Lot 23 and finished with a Padilla Black Bear.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Room 101 namabuki = good rott. Followed by a lfd airbender. Good night after a 15 hour day.