Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Ain't smoking tonight... I'm the only Medic on duty and don't want to waste a good stick.
    Get back to work slacker... ;)
    In his line of work it's better if he doesn't have to work lol
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    My Father Le Bijou 1922
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Ain't smoking tonight... I'm the only Medic on duty and don't want to waste a good stick.
    Get back to work slacker... ;)
    In his line of work it's better if he doesn't have to work lol

Ain't that the truth, Randy?
    Brett, SSSHHHHOOOOOSSSSHH!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I want to say JJ or Rudy gave me this. Nice smoke, not my cup of tea, but a solid smoke for sure image
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Diesel corona. Had a LHC corona night before last. Man I love pretty much all of the AJ coronas
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    San Lotano Habano
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    About to light up a San Miguel Robusto MTuccelli gifted me
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    j0z3r:
    Smoking a couple racks of St Louis style ribs. Had to get creative with the vertical smoker.

Those look sooooooooooooooooo **** i n g good!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Just smoked a Camel light cigarette. I worked straight 12 hours today and so tired to smoke a cigar but I need some nicotine LOL
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    j0z3r:
    Smoking a couple racks of St Louis style ribs. Had to get creative with the vertical smoker.

Those look sooooooooooooooooo **** i n g good!
    I won't lie Rich...they were pretty **** good. So tender the meat fell off the bone.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    getting reconnected w/ a quite familiar friend. Tat havana VI. Not entirely sure what size this is. It looks to be a 47 or 48 ring gauger thats about maybe 5.5 inches long. This particular one was given to me by mister Boyd over the weekend. Thank you Boyd, you are a manly gardening tulip.
  • Options
    This is a really nice smoke...one that think age would improve significantly image
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    This is a really nice smoke...one that think age would improve significantly image
    Did I not tell you in Bako those Serie G Maduros were good sh*t. Chris likes them, I like them and now you. It might be time for a box.
  • Options
    I'm thinking I had the O Maduro before, this g rocks...and I'm down for a split. Get on them auction sites yo
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    I'm thinking I had the O Maduro before, this g rocks...and I'm down for a split. Get on them auction sites yo
    I got it covered homie. PS, you don't even want to know the amount I'm winning a 5 pack of Puro 2003's for. Lol
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Good call on the G. That wasn't my first smoke, but it was the one that hooked me.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started with a J Feugo 777 Maduro and finished with a Brickhouse, good smokes overall.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    j0z3r:

damn those ribs look fantastic.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Was a Namakubi Roxxo for me last night.
  • Options
    JaxcolonJaxcolon Posts: 24
    image Nothing fantastic, but a damn good post workout reward. ACID Toast and a blue moon w/lemon... nice, light, and refreshing.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Had my first Man O' War tonight, have to say, I am in love, gotta get more!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Man o war is awesome especially for the price, you'll be buying boxes of those in no time
  • Options
    Smoking a American Label
  • Options
    big chunks:
    marineatbn03:
    Man o war is awesome especially for the price, you'll be buying boxes of those in no time
    I think I may have to pick a box up when I am home, unless Dubai has a better price ;)
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first ever triple maddy....rott.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Sitting back and enjoying a cameroon from 0patience. Thanks again!

image Cusano Factory Select Preferido Cameroon
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Just got home, stuck some chicken in the oven, and am now sitting out with a gurkha black dragon fury
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Thanks again for a smooth smoke tonight 0patience. I actually found myself inhaling it at the beginning, not thinking. That Cusano Factory Select Preferido Cameroon is dang good like you said! image
    And my beautiful lady was enjoying her CAO Flavours Vanilla (also very tasty!) Thanks again marineatbr03! Your sister is much appreciative. :-) image
  • Options
    Looks like you had a good evening, my morning started off with incoming fire, so no smoke this morning. Enjoy guys.