Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh my GOSH. Liga no 9 are so good. This for sure opened up the gates to getting boxes of this stuff. Glen, you my friend, shiznatch.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    I thought you are going to smoke that Trinidad in your birthday. How was it?
    Toombes:
    Done got hooked up by mmccartney! Much thanks, my Redneck brother!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I was generously gifted another one!!
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    1st one out of my new cab of 50...

may order another cab tomorrow. lol

AWESOME cigar!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:

AWESOME cigar!

Ok that's a new one in me what's a dang cab???
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Just had a EP Carillo Maduro, would have posted pics, but it blew up on me, it split right down the middle. I almost teared, it was one I was really looking forward to trying. Oh well, guess I will have to track down another.
  • Options
    Cab is short for cabinet. It's what a box of 50 is called by most manufacturers.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Ok Ty
  • Options
    Medic45:
    BigT06:

AWESOME cigar!

Ok that's a new one in me what's a dang cab???

Ummm... Cabinet
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's a gorgeous cigar Todd. Go ahead and have the second cab shipped to me, I'll look after them so you're not tempted.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    That's a gorgeous cigar Todd. Go ahead and have the second cab shipped to me, I'll look after them so you're not tempted.
    PM to ya
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    rzaman:
    Toombes:

I heard that too rzaman so I decided to hit him with one sooner! You're welcome Dan!
  • Options
    Churchill83Churchill83 Posts: 80
    After work I had this, which I was not impressed with but I will give it another shot at a later date

I ended the night with my first MOW and I am ecstatic about it! AJ Fernandez continues to amaze me.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Toombes:
    rzaman:
    Toombes:

I heard that too rzaman so I decided to hit him with one sooner! You're welcome Dan!

Matt, the first one was extremely generous, but sending a second for a celebratory birthday smoke has elevated you to the status of "Top 5 people I don't want to choke to death in their sleep".
    Your generosity is astounding. Again, I thank you!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a 5 Vegas Cask Strength with 1.5 years on it and then a SCCC with 1.5 years on it and finished up with a LFD DL Maddy with 2 years on it great night overall.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Started last night with a Davidoff Royal Robusto. Was not impressed. Felt nice in hand and had good burn till the last 2 inches. Flavors were just ok. Maybe it was just not my cup of tea. I have only had a few Davidoffs in general and none of them WOWed me.

Next up was a MoW SE from the cotm club 7 months ago. Now, this is the best MoW I have had. SMoked it to the nub.

My last one was a Gurkha Titan with almost 4 years of age. Burn and tastes were great. Nice draw.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This one is significantly different then the last few. Smoke production is hit and miss and the flavor is hit and miss. I am thinking a bit of rest will help and I am looking forward to smoking one a month and taking notes as I think they will smooth out over time and really excel. I love this smoke image
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    This doesn't happen often but I've got the house all to myself this afternoon. First up BrickHouse Robusto.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Trying something new, Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta Serie.

• Options
    y2pascoe:

i like those but wish they were more half and half
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    y2pascoe:

i like those but wish they were more half and half
    It's good, what you'd expect from JdN, I'm not very blown away by it though. Elegant smoke, though.
  • Options
    yea it was kinda a creamy smooth nice smoke if i remember correctly, been awhile since i had one, i know i have atleast 1 left in my humis
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just fired up this puppy. Found it lurking in the bottom of the humi trying to hide from me.image
  • Options
    oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    Nick's sticks maduro. Not bad. Could have used a bit more aging as it has a touch of ammonia.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    LFD Corajo from 2-23-10. lit this guy up just in time to watch a storm roll in. awesome.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    good?
  • Options
    tommie73tommie73 Posts: 15
    Just lit up a CAO Criollo that has been in the humidor for awhile. I've never really been a fan of these, but gave it a shot, and my Friday night is still OK!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Just bombed one of these....kinda wishin I didn't lol....I forgot how tasty they are image
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel Shorty from Bigfnsteve. I will have to say its one of my favorite AJs. Thanks Steve!

Which leads me to my next question which I have posted in Gen Dis