• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Ashton ESG 20 year salute
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine
    Photobucket

My PopsPhotobucket
    EDIT: Thanks DropBox for the perfect photo transfer.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    90+ Irishman:
    Steve2010:
    2011 Tauros the Bull

What were your thoughts Steve? I have a few OpusX coffin's from 2007-2010 and I just haven't brought myself to light one yet. Similar to other Opus' or is this an entirely different animal? Thanks for the thoughts and most importantly your service and sacrifices brother! Stay safe and come back quick ;)
    Great flavor profile, but not quite as spicy as say, an Opus Shark or a Lost City. Not bland or boring by any means, but the familiar Opus kick seemed to be missing.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    DC Lancero. Pretty good.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Man O' War Special Edition... I was a little wary of such a big cigar tonight, but it was calling my name, and im so glad it was! Its an awesome Cigar so far! Im not a fan of the Figurado shape but so far its doing just fine.

• Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Spent the afternoon with friends, fried a turkey, and smoked an el baton, a my father special edition, and ended the night with a man o'war special edition. It was a great day!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    asianbiker8:
    Spent the afternoon with friends, fried a turkey, and smoked an el baton, a my father special edition, and ended the night with a man o'war special edition. It was a great day!
    hahah, good choice in Cigars :D
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    DPG Blue preferido. Man, these sure are tasty little buggers.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Long night at the studio...racking/wiring preamps and compressors all night. Almost a week away from opening our doors
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    DPG Blue preferido. Man, these sure are tasty little buggers.
    I've never seen one before but I'd imagine the vitola would give that blend some nice changeups
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    LFD Double Ligero Lancero

2012-05-26_17-08-29_348, LFD Double Ligero Lancero
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night spent 3 hours enjoying an A. Turrent Triple Play Maduro
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Long night at the studio...racking/wiring preamps and compressors all night. Almost a week away from opening our doors
    Yum LHCOF is a great budget stick, I always keep them in stock. AJ always impresses.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    SMoked a Tat Verocu #5 a few nights ago. Haven't posted much of late so I'm just trying to catch up.

Fantastic litttle smoke . . . . Wish they came in boxes of 25 instead of 50 though becuase I'd be all over it. . . 50 is a lot of anything.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Had a A Fuente Cuban Corona, very smooth smoke, enjoyed it.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Just smoked my next to last Lancero that Todd gave me in his "learning materials". The Cain F lancero is an awesome smoke.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight, there is a Trinidad calling me (thanks doc) and I aim to smoke it. LOL!
    We'll see how it goes. First one of my kids that hassles me after lighting it up will get barraged by a paintball gun. Locked and loaded! No mercy!! LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Avo Domaine
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    *Petey*:
    SMoked a Tat Verocu #5 a few nights ago. Haven't posted much of late so I'm just trying to catch up.

Fantastic litttle smoke . . . . Wish they came in boxes of 25 instead of 50 though becuase I'd be all over it. . . 50 is a lot of anything.
    That's crazy talk right there Boyd. 50 is just barely enough of those babies. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    sierrawestsierrawest Posts: 50
    Tat Anarchy... had 90 days rest on it and it was amazing - perfect draw and burn.
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    j0z3r:
    *Petey*:

That's crazy talk right there Boyd. 50 is just barely enough of those babies. Wink [;)]
    hahaha, I don't know what I was thinking. . . . . seriously, thats a good blend.
  • Options
    jesenstenjesensten Posts: 36
    MOW Ruination... Chilly night here in MN... This warmed me right up!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Wife just got called into work, I need to make sure the uzi still weighs a ton :)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    J just had a padilla la terraza.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Following our good Dr's orders and having a Trinidad
    thanks for gifting this to me. Great creamy smoke
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Had a crazy day at work, problems with the office and traffic, smoking a pueblo dominicano torpedo waiting for the Kings game to start
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Kings winning 1-0 right now so I lit up a la herrencia Cubana core chisel, really enjoying the flavors
  • Options
    JonnysmokesJonnysmokes Posts: 48
    My 2nd Nub USA tonight. Fantastic smoke image