Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a Diesel Crucible and followed up with a Perdomo Exhibicion Maduro, both were great.
    I moved the Diesel band to the head for the pic.
  • Options
    Shouldn't have been an issue with your new blow torch
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an OSOK Trucha thanks to Big F'n Steve..... brilliant smoke that I puffed on for over 2 hrs until it was nothing but a little nub! Thanks bro, truly an exceptional cigar!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    90+ Irishman:
    Had an OSOK Trucha thanks to Big F'n Steve..... brilliant smoke that I puffed on for over 2 hrs until it was nothing but a little nub! Thanks bro, truly an exceptional cigar!!!
    Bought a 5er of those. Gifted 4 and the one I went to smoke for myself was plugged lol. What I did smoke of it was good
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Sencillo Black.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    a MOW Ruination i got from Imgembo, such a great cigar after a good meal, ive got a 5 A and a Cask Strength II sitting beside me waiting as well.
  • Options
    Russ55:
    Sencillo Black.
    Are these good? I like the platinum.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Russ55:
    Sencillo Black.
    It was ok. I'm a harsh judge of maduros though. They have to be really special to impress me, and this didn't. I like the platinum too btw.

I can send you a few if you want.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP Short Run 2011 4.8 x 50. For a small stick it was WOW. The first inch was AT FIRST a let down. I thought "Meh, this will be a quick smoke....." Then it smashed my taste buds with flavor. Cedar and coffee down to the nub. Very impressive. Now I need to go back to get more before they are gone.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Viaje Oro Reserva no. 5...smoking a chocolate bar. Photobucket
  • Options
    Russ55:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Russ55:
    Sencillo Black.
    It was ok. I'm a harsh judge of maduros though. They have to be really special to impress me, and this didn't. I like the platinum too btw.

Wow brother that would be awesome PM me and we can work out the details.
  • Options
    Working on a 5v Cask Strength II now, the draw is very light, but it is a very good cigar imo.

• Options
    Working on a 5v Cask Strength II now, the draw is very light, but it is a very good cigar imo.

• Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Tatuaje petite Cazadores Reserva . . . . I'm a fan. I usually don't like petite Coronas but the Verocu #5 and this little masterpiece are changing my opinion on them.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    *Petey*:
    Tatuaje petite Cazadores Reserva . . . . I'm a fan. I usually don't like petite Coronas but the Verocu #5 and this little masterpiece are changing my opinion on them.
    the PCR may be the most addictive cigar I've ever smoked!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    *Petey*:
    I'd imagine that's where it got the nickname Pete's Crack Rock.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Master blends from Zach....got another from Todd so I figured one should burn... image
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Burning an airbender in corona and a 2010 oliva serie v. Yes I have a habano wrapper fetish right now.
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    BigT06:
    *Petey*:
    I could definitely see that. the shaggy foot was a nice touch too . . . . I tried to take a few puffs of just the wrapper, but actually think I toasted it off beforehand. I just wish they had an equivalent that was longer. Not necessarily a lancero, but just something longer than 4 inches. the 7th reserva blew me away too and this whole tatuaje reserva line is reminding me why I started liking maduros in the first place way back in the day.

tasty.
  • Options
    I started out with a Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th and it was ok, but seemed a bit young, I think age will help it out, then I smoked a Perdomo Reserve Champagne Noir, really solid good stick.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I just finished a fantastic MoW ruination. Made my night.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Late night herfin. IMAG0165
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    Russ55:
    ShotgunJohn:
    Russ55:
    Sencillo Black.

Wow brother that would be awesome PM me and we can work out the details.
    Tuesday is my last Final. Lets talk after that.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Just had a Nica Libre Exclusivo, not a bad smoke, had some burn issues. But something I wouldn't mind re-visiting again in the future.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    viaje late harvest from amz1301, so far its great
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Just finished up a PDR Sun Grown Habano. I'm pleasantly surprised, I haven't been sure what to think of PDR but this was a good cigar...perhaps not a world-beater, but definitely rotation worthy.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    viaje late harvest from amz1301, so far its great
    I love the late harvest.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Having a Romeo Y Julieta Edici