amz1301:
    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2012
    I've got that 2011 that you sent me ondeck for tomorrow. How's the 2012
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    OchoZacho:
    amz1301:
    Mild creamy sweet goodness with a touch of pepper. Smoking it along with some Knob Creek after eating a couple Eastern Carolina style pulled pork sandwiches.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    amz1301:
    OchoZacho:
    amz1301:
    Mild creamy sweet goodness with a touch of pepper. Smoking it along with some Knob Creek after eating a couple Eastern Carolina style pulled pork sandwiches.
    DROOLING!!! Knob Creek is my fav! Enjoy brother.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Saw a few people post about this cigar so I figure I've had one sitting for over a year, time to bust it out!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked the bestest cigar..Liga Privada #9..gifted by Catfish and Jiunn. Can't thank you guys enough for turning me on to this wonderful smoke!!! I feel blessed by this gesture.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    La Riqueza
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Ashton ESG 20 Year Salute
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Bigshizza:
    I smoked the bestest cigar..Liga Privada #9..gifted by Catfish and Jiunn. Can't thank you guys enough for turning me on to this wonderful smoke!!! I feel blessed by this gesture.
    +1
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    We got another one..
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    A personal favorite. After smoking every Maduro I could find for months, the no 9 is my favorite. Right behind it is the undercrown, shorty and uhc. I am not much of a Maduro fan, but a 9 or padron Anny is the bizz
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    We got another one..
    Lol...yup... Just do me a favor shizza, if you have not had an undercrown, buy a five pack and forget about the no 9. I made the mistake of having the 9 first and I thought the undercrown sucked for a while. They are totally different and unique in their own right. I will always have undercrown, no 9 and padron fr/Anny in my humis. Justin probably remembers me saying I didn't like UC...he hit me up lol
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoyo De Monterrey Churhill. Has some time on it. The wrapper was soooo yellow..... Found it hanging out in the back of a humidor at a local B&M.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm smoking what I started smoking when I fiorst started in the CIGAR BOOM in the late 80'S it is the PRIMO DEL REY, U can read my review in the review and rate post, if U wish, this cigar was one of the first big premium smokes released when cigars hit the hollywwod scene, I will tell U if U love a PUNCH, GRAN HABANO, ALEC BRADLY, GURKHA, U will love this smoke, Tina at C.COM is asking Alex to start selling this brand I hope he will listen. Photobucket
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to cut and spark up isom image
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    a nice Diesel Unlimited with a glass of makers mark
    I'm having the smoke I started when I first entered the CGAR world, "PRIMO DEL REY" this is AWESOME Please read my Review and story in the Review and rate Thread, U must try the PRIMO TRUST ME ON THIS Photobucket
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    First one of these, but not the last.......now just have to get some more....... image
    Rail Jockey:
    First one of these, but not the last.......now just have to get some more....... image
    I love the nobles...was a box buy, and I think I destroyed them all lol
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Out with the fellas, smoking an El Baton.
    Well, what a F#@#$ night. I was preparing the whole day, waiting for my Priority mail to Arrive, when it did, I received my c.COM order, I pulled out the GURKHA WIDOW MAKER, set it aside, this is going to be my night smoke, so I thought. After dinner I set my laptop up and moved it to th balcony, like I do every night. Now we have not had one spec of wind all day. I light my smoke look it over draw it in let it flow out of my mouth by itself, U see CGARS are for the Mouth, Eyes, Fingers, Nose. it is an EVENT, well the wind blew and knocked my smoke on to the ground cracked the front and made a split all the way down to the ring, what a night. just thought I would share that.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That's the worst seagar. At least when it falls in the dirt you can wipe it off and apply the five second rule, but when they crack...game over.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Rail Jockey:
    I'm totally digging the deck your sitting on and the scenery in the background. Very very nice!!!
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I plan to have a Diesel Crucible and a Genesis Toro tonight if it cools off.  I'm in the high desert of  Southeast New Mexico and right now it's 102 degrees outside.
    Indian Tabac Maduro Box Press..... Would be just another budget stick but this is so old shes round again. About 15 months. Cedar, Cedar, Cedar...... No spice tho. Dry pull very woody. Take a $3 stick and age it for over a year and you get a $3 stick thats worth the wait.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Indian Tabac Maduro Box Press..... Would be just another budget stick but this is so old shes round again. About 15 months. Cedar, Cedar, Cedar...... No spice tho. Dry pull very woody. Take a $3 stick and age it for over a year and you get a $3 stick thats worth the wait.
    Pete, we're gonna have to get together and smoke some sticks up when I get back.
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:
    Pete, we're gonna have to get together and smoke some sticks up when I get back.

AB SO LUTE LEE. I worked today =(
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:

AB SO LUTE LEE. I worked today =(
    Sorry to hear that, same BS or what.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    Rail Jockey:
    I'm totally digging the deck your sitting on and the scenery in the background. Very very nice!!!
    The first couple I had, I wasn't that into, but I had one last night and it was awesome! I agree.. great smoking view
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don diego fuerte belicoso image
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    Rail Jockey:
    The first couple I had, I wasn't that into, but I had one last night and it was awesome! I agree.. great smoking view
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America