https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xpeami317s
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I'll light this puppy up for you darth image
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    chemforever:
    I'll light this puppy up for you darth image
    Now that is a nice picture.
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    working from home today to catch up on some stuff someplace quiet, so I'm hanging outside with the dogs, enjoying some amazing weather.

started out with an LFD Double Ligero Chiselito, right after lunch and Litto just isn't for me. It was a real quality cigar, but Litto's stuff is just a bit too heavy for me, and I don't love it. The chiselito is a super concentrated form of the original, which was a little freakin firecracker of a cigar. So I think if you like the full sized versions of the DL then you would love this little cigar.

Finishing with something more my speed. I'm having my first My Father Cedro Deluxe. Its pretty freakin perfect for my profile. Smooth, creamy, rich tobacco flavors with a nice tangy sweetness that is a bit different than the other MF I had. I'm not great at flavors but I'm guessing the cedar added this. And the size if perfect. I'm not positive, but it looks to be 6.5 x 44. LOVE IT. Thanks Jiunn.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Now this is more like it.
    image I actually wanted to try the regular but I believe this is the maduro version with how dark the wrapper is. Loosely bunched but smoking well with a good draw. Haven't had the natural habano wrapper to compare, will have to dig to find them. We will see if it is as complex as many claim for the non-maduro. Nice maduro flavor but not very sweet, so far in the first inch nothing stands out to set it apart from other quality maduros I have already had, though. I am however starting to notice some extra herbal spice on the retrohale but then the next puff it's back to a smoother creamy flavor. Maybe that is just variability in draw time with me picking ip more with a warmer draw.
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    JHewey:
    Man I'm stuck at work and your enjoying cigar after cigar.
    JHewey:
    better than the stuffed turkey huh?
  • JHewey:
    Excellent choice my friend. It is my opinion that the Mexico is the best maduro offering from Tatuaje and Pete Johnson.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    JHewey:
    better than the stuffed turkey huh?
    Oh yeah alot better. Man wish I could find some more. I got gifted this one.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Enjoying a Graycliff 1666 with almost 4 years of age. I did just pull out a stem but only.noticed it late into the smoke.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    since my cell phone pictures suck ill just write tonight is a arturo fuente double chateau fuente natural since i feel like a mild long smoke,lol
    chemforever:
    image I actually wanted to try the regular but I believe this is the maduro version with how dark the wrapper is. Loosely bunched but smoking well with a good draw. Haven't had the natural habano wrapper to compare, will have to dig to find them. We will see if it is as complex as many claim for the non-maduro. Nice maduro flavor but not very sweet, so far in the first inch nothing stands out to set it apart from other quality maduros I have already had, though. I am however starting to notice some extra herbal spice on the retrohale but then the next puff it's back to a smoother creamy flavor. Maybe that is just variability in draw time with me picking ip more with a warmer draw.
    it was indeed the maduro and I am now smoking the habano, less strong and very smooth so far and just subtle spice.. There is some sweetness and floral notes up front, very pleasant so far. image
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jpsquared12jpsquared12 Posts: 13
    Jgibv, how is the hell or high watermelon? was on my list of brews to try
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I'd have a Kristoff Maduro. This thing has been calling my name for months so I finally gave in. She's a real beauty. Age has been good to this girl.image
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Started off with a Power Ranger

and ending the night with this one......

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jpsquared12:
    Jgibv, how is the hell or high watermelon? was on my list of brews to try
    Pretty good. You get the beer flavor up front then watermelon hits you at the end - the flavors aren't as "incorporated" as some of the other flavored-summer beers like shock top and summer shandy but it's still good. Definitely a unique beer thats worth trying at least once.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Nubbed a LHCOF robusto, damn good smoke.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Nice ash
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    OchoZacho:
    Started off with a Power Ranger

That is a thing of beauty.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Courtesy of 90+Irish. Many thanks, Brett! Awesome stick!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Illusione MK Ultra petite corona
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    The Kid:
    Illusione MK Ultra petite corona
    Cheers, Rudy!

• seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Photobucket One of my Favorites,
  • Fuente anjeo with about a year on it. Not bad.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Limited Edition 2012
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    LFD Double Ligero Chisel...it was my first one so it took a little time to get used to the chisel tip. The flavors were nice (some chocolate and coffe tones mixed in) and the burn was slow and perfect. I had read a lot about these before trying one and it definitely met and exceeded my expectations. Great after dinner smoke.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.