Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    nice dewwwd. i like that smoke. love that pete johnson sweetness.
    This is an unbelievable smoke, it is sweetness. I bought 2 and gave 1 to my boy vision I'm gonna have to get myself some more. Watch out Pete, I might sneak in your window and get this stick back. Heading to the B&M
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    This is an unbelievable smoke, it is sweetness. I bought 2 and gave 1 to my boy vision I'm gonna have to get myself some more. Watch out Pete, I might sneak in your window and get this stick back. Heading to the B&M
    damico? you should just stick the cap end up your nostrils and put it back in his humi. oops. shoulda PMd you that instead huh?
  • Options
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    damico? you should just stick the cap end up your nostrils and put it back in his humi. oops. shoulda PMd you that instead huh?
    Lmfao, he gonna smoke that **** tonight
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    that view is sick... very cool.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ashton monarch
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    that view is sick... very cool.
    Yes it is, echo lake in Nh
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    About to fire up an El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro robusto courtesy of Jim, cannot wait to smoke this bad boy!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    About to fire up an El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro robusto courtesy of Jim, cannot wait to smoke this bad boy!
    Great cigar!!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Rocky Olde World habano with a year on it, great smoke. Sweet flavor and tons of smoke. Now a JDN Anto
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Its a muggy, stormy night here in Orlando, but i decided to try out another GH Vintage 2002 robusto. It is much better than the last time that i smoked one, age really does seem to help these.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:
    jliu:
    robertgreen30:

Tomorrow now... if the rain holds off. A little bombed and in no shape to smoke tonight. Lizzy has the feeding shifts YAY.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed a AF Maduro Chateau Fuente on the golf course this evening.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Miami
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Todays smoke included: PUNCH BAREKNUCKLE/GRAN HABANO/GENESIS PROJECT/ALEC BRADLEY IT WAS A DAY FOR A SMOKE OUT Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Diesel Unlimited D5
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107

Ultra from the ninja, so damn good!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    I had one the other day..it was fantastic.. I want/need a box ASAP
  • Options
    from smokingpapi (jason). I loooove padrons! Thanks again Jason. hitting the spot like wuuuuut.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I just smoked a tasty oliveros king havano claro. Gonna finish out the night with a cuba libre one.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jliu:
    from smokingpapi (jason). I loooove padrons! Thanks again Jason. hitting the spot like wuuuuut.
    What a clever guy...post a small pic so that even if it's blurry, nobody can tell. Brilliant!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    What a clever guy...post a small pic so that even if it's blurry, nobody can tell. Brilliant!
    ahh si. mucho bueno! thank you thank you *bows to the left front right*
  • Options
    jliu:
    One of my all time favs right there. Glad you liked it...
  • Options
    jliu:
    I love me some padrons too and its all dustins fault he sent me one.. now i want but so cant afford..
  • Options
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    I love me some padrons too and its all dustins fault he sent me one.. now i want but so cant afford..
    I got your back Justin, PM me your addy. Don't make me go looking for it. You and I both know this has been coming LOL.
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    I got your back Justin, PM me your addy. Don't make me go looking for it. You and I both know this has been coming LOL.
    Hmm do i want to do this....
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Smokindaddy:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    do you want to do this? hmm someone wanting to send you padron. I believe that is a check on the yes box
  • Options
    JHewey:
    Smokindaddy:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    The answer is, yes you do! I'm not asking for anything but your addy. Lol
  • Options
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    Smokindaddy:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    do you want to do this? hmm someone wanting to send you padron. I believe that is a check on the yes box
    Yeah but it wont end there... lol..
  • Options
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    JHewey:
    Smokindaddy:
    JHewey:
    jliu:
    Yeah but it wont end there... lol..
    It will end with you smoking a pardon or two!!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Get a room....