Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Just give it a rest already. There's been too much of this nonsense.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    ccom needs more Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub...BTW I did enjoy one of my well rested Torano Silver Exodus.

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    MTuccelli:
    ccom needs more Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub...BTW I did enjoy one of my well rested Torano Silver Exodus.

Heck yea they do!!!!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    MTuccelli:

Heck yea they do!!!!
    Right I mean how could such a well run company let that happen? I know I sound like a broken record but Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nacho.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    pbchevo:
    MTuccelli:

Heck yea they do!!!!
    Right I mean how could such a well run company let that happen? I know I sound like a broken record but Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub

Will somebody please get this guy a Nub Dub.
  • Options
    Yum, I'm having a Camacho Corojo Churchill with a little glass of Glenfiddich 15.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    kaspera79:
    MTuccelli:
    pbchevo:
    MTuccelli:

Heck yea they do!!!!

Will somebody please get this guy a Nub Dub.

LOL
  • Options
    Picked up an oliva v melanio and some larceny Bourbon today (along with a bunch of other stuff) . Giving each a try right now.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Graycliff Espresso
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Graycliff Espresso
    I Love them!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Graycliff Espresso
    My wife got me a sampler with the Churchill in it.... By far the best Vitola.
  • Options
    oilburner:
    Picked up an oliva v melanio and some larceny Bourbon today (along with a bunch of other stuff) . Giving each a try right now.
    Keep us updated on it bro. Looking to hear from some BOTL on these
  • Options
    I feel as if I am post padding.
  • Options
    Vision:
    Double post too.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    I had this last night dedicated to Dan, and then I taunted him with these pics via cell phone! LOL, I can say that I was dishearted at first bc it didnt impress me that much. But by the 2nd third, this was like vanilla marshmallow heaven. Picked up spice in the last third and I loved it! Here's to you buddy!
    imageimageimage
    I really want to try one out man, sounds delish
    Dustin, give up the new addy and I can make that happen for ya! ;)
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Vision:
    Double post too.
    Expert Fluffer would be my guess
  • Options
    received my second order today having one of the sosa very nice having troble posting pictures
  • Options
    Vision:
    oilburner:
    Keep us updated on it bro. Looking to hear from some BOTL on these
    Honesty, just not my favorite profile. Good, but it had some ammonia, and a bit of sharpness that turned me off. I made it through, but I don't think I'll pick up another.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    In honor of my AJ hating hommie whom left today, this AJ's for you Jason image
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I had half of a punch uppercut last night, just had too much going on to get into it at all.
  • Options
    Man, my camacho corojo churchill last night took a crap on me. It burned funny from the get go and had kind of a diffictult draw. I wouldn't call it tight just difficult. Maybe it was plugged somewhere. After a few touchups and some manhandling it just went out about 2 inches into it. I didn't bother relighting it. It was really humid here last night and I'm just going to blame the humidity.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Oliva CT Reserve. Not bad for a CT wrapper, but I'll let the AVO and Perdomo Champagne hold down that category for now.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Oliva CT Reserve. Not bad for a CT wrapper, but I'll let the AVO and Perdomo Champagne hold down that category for now.
    Very good idea! I love both of those!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I started with an AB MAXX (11/20/2010) which was 2.5 hours of smoke time it was good but the last .5 hours became a bit boring. I followed with a Gran Habano 3 sls from 5/25/2011 it was really great with age.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    MOW virtue from my first c.com sampler. A little mild for me, but so far, not bad.
  • Options
    pross:
    MOW virtue from my first c.com sampler. A little mild for me, but so far, not bad.
    Smoking the same here. On my way out to fire it up now.
  • Options
    Started with this, decent but a bit mild for my taste image and now on to this little guy lsv image
  • Options
    Love these bands with the black matte finish, dark angel very loose draw on the pre light draw but tightened up just right upon light it. Pretty complex through the different thirds with the second bringing on the sweeter maduro flavors for a few puffs. Mid way through it's a very nice smoke with lots of herbal spice, with some molasses in there. Although its spicy on the retrohale on the pallet its also creamy smoke that's worth picking up and sampling. image
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    indian tabac maduro