Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I'm having an Alec Bradley Black Market with some delicious Founders Breakfast Stout.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Great minds think alike. Overall a good smoke.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    I'm having an Alec Bradley Black Market with some delicious Founders Breakfast Stout.
    That's wierd-I'm burning the same. Pairing with some spicy Spanish Rioja wine.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    damn was looking before sept for that stout have to look again now that it's out!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    After a long battle with a couple beetles I'm enjoying a THAWED out San Lotano Connie.... MAN I LOVE THIS STICK!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Short Story, should be a nice night cap
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    One of the more interesting sticks in my collection...Deseo Sombrio. Made by armando Ramos in 2004 it is NC Maduro with pre embargo filler that supposedly is 60-70%. The wrapper was aged 8 years in 2004. This is a glimpse of blending Cuban tobacco with others and has had time to marry. It has the flavor profile of a muted smooth diesel IMO, with the finish of a Cuban. Weird smoke imageimage
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    partagas - habana serie D , no. 4
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jj20030:
    partagas - habana serie D , no. 4
    Nice...one of the best sticks I've had lately.
  • Options
    im luvin this cigar site having a Punch
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had a 5 Vegas Miami on the course this evening. Last night I had a RP Fifty and watched it rain then a late late late night Tatuaje Miami.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bahia Trinidad earlier, now onto a Feral Pig from a great borkl Jimmy the Jam Man JJ
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    T.J.'s (the Perdomo Cirilollo) had a really nice draw (not sure if it's due to the punch instead of the cutters like we normally use) but he was not a fan.
    Mine, the 5 Vegas, was smooth but didn't have as nice of a draw. It also burned weird. Not a bad smoke - smooth and nice retro hit, but not my fave.

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A PDR Habano Sungrown. This is one of my favorite smokes. Always beautiful construction. Great burn and flavor.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Padron 3000M. Strange because one side didn't want to burn. If all my other sticks didn't burn okay then i would question my humi. I still am a little just because of Padron's solid reputation for burn qualities. Oh well, it still tasted like a Padron!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    image.......last night
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Got this from BigfnSteve, pretty good smoke, burned well and had a nice flavor profile to it. Thanks brother, it was very enjoyable.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First ever bourbon and cigar combo. Rocky olde world and woodford reserve...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    pinar p-2000 image
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoking a Undercrown
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    My wife and daughter went down to Ocean City with the mother-in-law for the weekend so I've got the house to myself this evening. First up and almost finished is a La Palina Goldie. Man what a good smoke this is.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night I herfed at a cigar event with BigFnSteve, Stad and Bigshizza at a Studio Tobac Event. I started out with a Nica Libre Potencia and followed with a Cain maduro and finished with a CAO Mx2
    great night.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    PAM 64
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Won 15 bucks on a lottery scratcher so I went and got a T-52. Should of went with an LP-9. The 52 is good but nowhere near the Liga 9. Cant say its even my favorite habano. Very delicious none the less.
  • Options
    rott image
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    Last night I herfed at a cigar event with BigFnSteve, Stad and Bigshizza at a Studio Tobac Event. I started out with a Nica Libre Potencia and followed with a Cain maduro and finished with a CAO Mx2
    great night.
    that's a pretty solid line up!i heard the potencia will knock you on your a$$ and my buddy got a bit tipsy from the MX. I've never had a "big" mx but the daggers that come in a tin are pretty delicious
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    pinar p-2000 image
    How was it? Ive smoked a couple of his pre embargo/Maduro blends and they were good.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    "Gran Habano" Robusto 2002 Photobucket
  • Options
    i liked it, had it a couple years, dont think they are around anymore, havent had the maduro
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    After the GH 2002 Photobucket