Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Sitting outside with a MoW ruination. still a fantastic cigar!
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Tonight started out with a LPH Classic Maduro from 10/2011 it was good and followed with a Pueblo Dominicano and finished with a San Miguel (sad to see this line go away)
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Gurkhaman:
    seagar i just noticed what you posted you know i'm sorry for not letting you know about the pm i got from the member padron pete im going to say this to who ever is not sure of my new frinds service in the navy i had spent last weekend at his home with his wife and 2 kids let me tell you we talked about his postings this is not the person in real life he has a great wife who know how to cook i will tell you that he has 2 great sons and a house that my house can fit in beside all that i was in the navy myself i can tell you all he served in the navy from 1981 thru 1986 i went thru several foto albums with he and his wife now if that was not him in the pictures i loked thru then he is one hell of a special effect dude he has his honorable discharge on a wall with many letters from the officers he served under this is so sad why do you all jump on this person you do not know when i was driving to his home I almost turned around i did not know what i would be getting into we had a great nite we smoked by his pool and had a great dinner and watched a movie yes he is a friend of mine i metg him in person not getting to know him in a chat room or forum like this and fact you do not even no who iam but padron here is his post for all to see that sucks that he has to put this on the internet his service was very important to him i sat with him and his family so i do have first hand. this sucks
    So....punctuation?
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Seagatard and gurkahman you two are real SPECIAL
  • Options
    Internet down last night for 9 hours.....had several delights including this puppy With over a year on it image
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Seagatard and gurkahman you two are real SPECIAL
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Diesel Shorty, tasty!
  • Options
    Gurkhaman:
    seagar i just noticed what you posted you know i'm sorry for not letting you know about the pm i got from the member padron pete im going to say this to who ever is not sure of my new frinds service in the navy i had spent last weekend at his home with his wife and 2 kids let me tell you we talked about his postings this is not the person in real life he has a great wife who know how to cook i will tell you that he has 2 great sons and a house that my house can fit in beside all that i was in the navy myself i can tell you all he served in the navy from 1981 thru 1986 i went thru several foto albums with he and his wife now if that was not him in the pictures i loked thru then he is one hell of a special effect dude he has his honorable discharge on a wall with many letters from the officers he served under this is so sad why do you all jump on this person you do not know when i was driving to his home I almost turned around i did not know what i would be getting into we had a great nite we smoked by his pool and had a great dinner and watched a movie yes he is a friend of mine i metg him in person not getting to know him in a chat room or forum like this and fact you do not even no who iam but padron here is his post for all to see that sucks that he has to put this on the internet his service was very important to him i sat with him and his family so i do have first hand. this sucks
    I was going to comment on how rediculous it was for somebody to post all their personal information on a message board for the world to see in an attempt to prove some random internet board people wrong, however this post is without a doubt one of the funniest things I have ever read!!!! That is without a doubt the most horrible attempt at a fake account post I have ever seen!!!! I felt like I was reading a resume!!!! Seriously...who does this??? I was going to list all the funny things about this post, but there were just WAY too many!!!! You went to a dudes house to smoke cigars and ended up looking through photo albums and watching movies???? Bwuahahahahaaaaa!!!!!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...cigars! I had a delicious Partagas last night With a good six months on it. Awesome smooth smoke. I love those Cameroon wrappers .
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Last night I had an AB Black Market Toro. I was a little underwhelmed with the first half or so but enjoyed the second half of it. Patience is a virtue I suppose.

As for all this other nonsense, go air your dirty laundry somewhere else and quit messing up a good thread.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only want to hear about laundry if it was cut, toasted, and smoked the previous night. Lol!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    I only want to hear about laundry if it was cut, toasted, and smoked the previous night. Lol!
    +1...A+ me too!!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Partagas Salomon. 14 Months on it.
  • Options
    Gurkhaman:
    WHAT! How far dos yours edamecation go, Third grade, This is to funny. You really are SPECIAL and I mean that
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a Padilla Miami ltd tonight....no burn issues so I'm happy!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    MF el hijo, first one and as luck would have it, a huge stem that I can't remove. Good thing it's box pressed so I was able to massage some good draw out of it.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fonseca vintage yummy
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Mexican Experiment, From Jiunny Jiunn!!!!
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Flor de las antillas
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Gurkha Seduction. Nubbed it. Very tasty.
  • Options
    Last night I had a Torano Master maduro. Pretty good. Tons of smoke. Not going to make my faves yet, but I'll be happy to smoke the rest of them that I have. Tonight is a J. Fuego Origen.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Tatuaje Mexican Experiment, From Jiunny Jiunn!!!!
    That's a great smoke and I can't find them anywhere
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Davidoff Puro d'Oro Magnifico
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    An old favorite.... San Lotano Habano.... Gotta love it
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Rocky Vintage '92 image
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I'm having what has become my everyday smoke: Punch Bareknuckle. I am waiting for the arrival of my 4th box.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Diplomatico no 2. Very good smoke with a pleasant vanilla note. A friend sent it, and I will now have to did more lol......damnit!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Diplomatico no 2. Very good smoke with a pleasant vanilla note. A friend sent it, and I will now have to did more lol......damnit!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:

You're not smoking one of the Zoidian's? That hurts my feel-bads... LMAO!!