Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Diplomatico no 2. Very good smoke with a pleasant vanilla note. A friend sent it, and I will now have to did more lol......damnit!

You're not smoking one of the Zoidian's? That hurts my feel-bads... LMAO!!
    im saving it for a special occasion LOL! I was actually thinking....one of the bars I play has a smoking lounge and I have to deal with drunks all the time in it while I smoke. I may just keep one in the 3 finger for special occasion aholes that need a PREMUM
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Diplomatico no 2. Very good smoke with a pleasant vanilla note. A friend sent it, and I will now have to did more lol......damnit!

You're not smoking one of the Zoidian's? That hurts my feel-bads... LMAO!!
    im saving it for a special occasion LOL! I was actually thinking....one of the bars I play has a smoking lounge and I have to deal with drunks all the time in it while I smoke. I may just keep one in the 3 finger for special occasion aholes that need a PREMUM

I don't think I've EVER been that drunk... LMAO!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    San lotano oval tonight.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoked a Jesus fuego Original last night
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    image My favorite Gurkha
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    asianbiker8:
    San lotano oval tonight.
    What you think? I need a report
  • Options
    Enjoying a LFD Airbender...very nice! It's a smoke machine, I think it's the first I've had..love it!!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    First osakimage
  • Options
    reggie713:
    First osakimage
    What ya think? They are nice! Great pic Btw
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Got a couple in today
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    First osakimage
    As far as taste it's pretty good, but had a hard time lighting and keeping lit, I think I got it now! Seems to be getting better, and I swear at one point I tasted raspberry?!!
  • Options
    kevin1323kevin1323 Posts: 294
    First cigar on the new deck
    This cigar has about a year on it and is smoking great.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    An excellent choice on the cigar..The beer looks promising too.
  • Options
    Thanks! I am really enjoying both. I have had these, like I said, for a year but haven't smoked one until tonight. I have bombed some, traded some...now I am regretting that. HA!
  • Options
    Ive been stuck on the Manny Lopez gold ring lately. Very smooth and great flavor
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    kevin1323:
    Thanks! I am really enjoying both. I have had these, like I said, for a year but haven't smoked one until tonight. I have bombed some, traded some...now I am regretting that. HA!
    Me too. I did smoke one last year but the rest have been sitting. Gonna fire up one tomorrow night and see what a year has done for these.

Room 101 OSOK Trucha for me tonight courtesy JJ dated 3/1/2012. Very good so far.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    kevin1323:
    Me too. I did smoke one last year but the rest have been sitting. Gonna fire up one tomorrow night and see what a year has done for these.

Room 101 OSOK Trucha for me tonight courtesy JJ dated 3/1/2012. Very good so far.
    Please let me know what you think of the year's difference. I didn't get to smoke one ROTT, so I am interested in hearing your experience.

I still have the Hofbrau Oktoberfest going, but tried a little taste of the Kracken with this cigar. Great pairing as well.
  • Options
    kevin1323:
    amz1301:
    kevin1323:

Please let me know what you think of the year's difference. I didn't get to smoke one ROTT, so I am interested in hearing your experience.

I still have the Hofbrau Oktoberfest going, but tried a little taste of the Kracken with this cigar. Great pairing as well.
    No problem. From what I remember it was good but I think I had some problems keeping it lit. Gotta pick up some brew to pair with it tomorrow. I think Oktoberfest officially starts tomorrow.
  • Options
    I am finishing this up...NO problem keeping it lit. I walked away from it for up to 5 min a few times and no issues. I did have to touch up one little piece that wasn't burning as fast a few times. It was along the line of the one vein in the cigar. Probably just that...I guess?
  • Options
    reggie713:
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    First osakimage
    As far as taste it's pretty good, but had a hard time lighting and keeping lit, I think I got it now! Seems to be getting better, and I swear at one point I tasted raspberry?!!
    hey bigshizza, just finished the osok! burn issues in the first inch, after that was great, and i gotta say this cigar just moved into my top 5!! the flavor was awesome the whole way thru, like i said i got a raspberry taste the whole way thru, hints of chocolate and alot of small tastes of all different things, i smoked this until there was no way to hold on to it anymore, about a half inch left!! glad i bought a box!!
  • Options
    reggie713:
    reggie713:
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    First osakimage
    hey bigshizza, just finished the osok! burn issues in the first inch, after that was great, and i gotta say this cigar just moved into my top 5!! the flavor was awesome the whole way thru, like i said i got a raspberry taste the whole way thru, hints of chocolate and alot of small tastes of all different things, i smoked this until there was no way to hold on to it anymore, about a half inch left!! glad i bought a box!!
    Awesome! I'll light one up this weekend...don't they smell great in the box? Wish I had an airfreshener like that
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    reggie713:
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    First osakimage
    Awesome! I'll light one up this weekend...don't they smell great in the box? Wish I had an airfreshener like that
    the box smelled amazing!!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Natural Irish hops
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    reggie713:
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    reggie713:
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    First osakimage
    the box smelled amazing!!
    Nice I was planning on smoking the trucha this weekend
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Trying out a kristoff maduro that came in a sampler from a Kelly deal. so far its fantastic. Thanks again Kelly!
  • Options
    image Brings a tear to my eye! Finally nutted up and set fire to it. Thank you Dustin!
  • Options
    Time to give one if these Oktoberfest a go after a years rest.

• Options
    Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    Definitely going to have to buy a box of these
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Just lit a Diesel Crucible along with a pour of Col. E.H. Taylor Tornado bourbon. Great way to close out the day.