Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Herfin with Trident smoking a Padron 80 year courtesy of Lee. Absolutely amazing!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Herfin with Trident smoking a Padron 80 year courtesy of Lee. Absolutely amazing!
    Awesome!!! They are great!!! Glad you like it!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    toniiiiIIIiIiIght. we are younnngggg. so lets set this cigar on fiiiiiyaaaAAH.
    Nice love the Sumatra wrapper!! That's my comfort stick...you can go wrong!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished my first Black Crown...very tasty stick considering I just got them this week. Cant wait to smoke the others down the road..but for now they will rest in the humi.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just lit up a Padilla 1932 that's been calling me for a while now.image
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Just finished my first Black Crown...very tasty stick considering I just got them this week. Cant wait to smoke the others down the road..but for now they will rest in the humi.

Just picked up the sampler. Now to let them rest for a month or so to acclimate... Grrrrr!
    And, to be on topic, I'm not smoking anything since I'm next medic out.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jj20030:
    jus fired up a Viaje 5th Anniversary from the kid
    How are those ?

For me tonight AF Anejo Reserva No. 55 from The Man, The Myth, The Legend, Rip. Thankyou buddy.

• Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    This was a great cigar. image
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    This is the first of this one for me and so far it is damn good. image
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Did Trident hook you up with some muffins??
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Yum... but then things got wierd. See the weird burns and epic ashes threads.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    SleevePlz:
    What?! There were muffins?! No, all he gave me was a Mummy! Totally would have traded it for a muffin. Lol, I think we are meeting up again soon, when my pass gets to him. With any luck, there might be one left then.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    WhoDeyGal:
    SleevePlz:
    What?! There were muffins?! No, all he gave me was a Mummy! Totally would have traded it for a muffin. Lol, I think we are meeting up again soon, when my pass gets to him. With any luck, there might be one left then.
    I can't believe he didn't share! ;)
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    SleevePlz:
    WhoDeyGal:
    SleevePlz:
    I can't believe he didn't share! ;)
    Having eaten the muffins in question, I can 100% believe that he did not share.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    image 2012 maduro pretty good off the foot with some nice sweet molasses, clove or spice and not much pepper through the retrohale.
  • Options
    Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to fire up a illusione cruzado from the kid i think its a Domenicos Extra - Toro Gorda 6x56? smells and looks great
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I went feeshing again today. What a day. Beautiful weather, scenery, and fish all topped off with a couple of tasty smokes. I had an AJ overrun petite corona on the way there.
    Here's the big one of the day.
    Then I had a La Aurora 107 on the drive home.
    Hopefully this will make my back feel a little better.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    with an extra tall pour of balvenie double wood!!
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Enjoying a Bueso Genesis Toro tonight with a pour of George T. Stagg.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    started out with a Diesel Grind (Thanks BigFnSteve) it was good, I moved the band from the foot to the head for the picture, followed up with a Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur Dark Knight and finished with an LP Undercrown great night overall, just cold outside was the only problem, my patio heater burned out, time for more propane.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Had a really fun night at the herf with MTucceli, RobbyRas, and the one and only Juinn Bug. Started with a Tataje black label, followed by being forced to smoke a Bolivar ISOM from Juinn, thanks again then finished with a Ezra Zion Inception at the Ezra Zion event. To be fully honest 10 minutes into the last stick flavors were indeterminable.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    601 Green Oscuro La Punta (Perfecto)
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Joya de Nicaragua Antano Dark Corojo El Martillo. Bought a couple of these about a year and a half ago and had one rott and didn't care for it to much that I remember. This one is fantastic so far though. Don't know if I got a bad one or it's the age on this one.
  • Options
    Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142

Having a Viaje 12ga. Supershot tonight. The wife is enjoying a Room 101 San Andres Papi Chulo
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a Torano Exodus 1959. Courtesy of RCY. It's a unique one in that its a box press perfecto. Awesome smoke.image
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Working up notes for a review, going to finish writing two tonight image
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Ricky, that is a solid smoke. I like it.
    Rhamlin:
    Having a Torano Exodus 1959. Courtesy of RCY. It's a unique one in that its a box press perfecto. Awesome smoke.image
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    What is the brand Dustin?
    catfishbluezz:
    Working up notes for a review, going to finish writing two tonight image