Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    curvee 151 toro gorda from rcy, so far its great
    Dont hear much about Cuvee's these days.. I'm sure I have one stashed away!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i rike it!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    i rike it!
    Ooo...MB1 torp! I approve.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    robertgreen30:
    Smoked one of these two weeks ago, took me over 2 hours and loved it, hope you enjoyed it
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    i rike it!
    seriously tony. i know you've had this. MAN its good! such an awesome dynamic cigar! imma gonna send you a PM. ok? ok
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    robertgreen30:
    Smoked one of these two weeks ago, took me over 2 hours and loved it, hope you enjoyed it
    Took me the same time to smoke it and I enjoyed it very much
  • Options
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    i rike it!
    seriously tony. i know you've had this. MAN its good! such an awesome dynamic cigar! imma gonna send you a PM. ok? ok
    Yeah, they are ridiculously good. Pm replied.
  • Options
    JDN adc
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    La Aurora Preferidos Maduro #2, La Aurora is so damn good...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Met a local pastor that has a cigar room at his house, total tat fanatic. Burned a boli corona gigante from doc, it was excellent. Still had some a bit too much spice for what I like, but it made me think boli is one that really needs 6-7 years to relax.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight will be a ramon bueso project toro from smoke em if you got em
  • Options
    yummy yummy yummy in my retrohaly
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Nice June bug! Had a nice Room 101 Daruma on my balcony on a tropical island.
  • Options
    Emilio AF2,,,Thanks Andrew
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    Emilio AF2,,,Thanks Andrew
    Nice, just finished smoking a Humo Jaguar from you along with some Wild Turkey. Damn good smoke too. Gonna fire up a second in a minute. No work tomorrow. Governor just closed the Port of Baltimore.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Haven't had a cigar in a few days. Finally get to sit out and smoke a gran habano 3sls.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Avo beeothces! image Thanks Bigshizza! Really liked this one. I can see more in my future.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Met a local pastor that has a cigar room at his house, total tat fanatic. Burned a boli corona gigante from doc, it was excellent. Still had some a bit too much spice for what I like, but it made me think boli is one that really needs 6-7 years to relax.
    Glad you enjoyed it brotha!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah dude, Boli is a weird one for me. I think I am just going to buy a cab of BBF and call it a day. I actually like them ROTT, but most of the aged stuff I thought needed more age... Same with the BPC...weird. Thanks again dude
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah dude, Boli is a weird one for me. I think I am just going to buy a cab of BBF and call it a day. I actually like them ROTT, but most of the aged stuff I thought needed more age... Same with the BPC...weird. Thanks again dude
    Smoke a BRC. BBF just don't do anything for me but the BRC and BGM (discontinued) are much better imo. Better representation of what Bolivar should be.
  • Options
    Marker:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smoke a BRC. BBF just don't do anything for me but the BRC and BGM (discontinued) are much better imo. Better representation of what Bolivar should be.
    Interesting, will do. I've heard that about the BRC too. I do like the BBF and BPC ROTT, but not the aged examples I've had. It's not that i dislike them, more that I feel with 6-8 years they would shine. I plan on getting a cab of BPC and BBF really as I like the new production and it keeps me out of the aging stash. I find it odd though that I've liked the stuff from 11/12 and not 07/08
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Still in my Top 5 all-time smokes.

Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Connecticut

Dustin, if you don't have any BRC's, I'll be home next week and will send you a few.
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    Still in my Top 5 all-time smokes.

Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Connecticut

Dustin, if you don't have any BRC's, I'll be home next week and will send you a few.
    never had one Steve, LMK and we can work something out.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    catfishbluezz:
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    Interesting, will do. I've heard that about the BRC too. I do like the BBF and BPC ROTT, but not the aged examples I've had. It's not that i dislike them, more that I feel with 6-8 years they would shine. I plan on getting a cab of BPC and BBF really as I like the new production and it keeps me out of the aging stash. I find it odd though that I've liked the stuff from 11/12 and not 07/08
    Hated the 2007 BBFs I have had. The 2010 BRC are amazing though. Go figure.
  • Options
    World Series Celebratory Cigar,
    La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camacho Room 101 Conjura Edition from de kid
  • Options
    The Kid:
    World Series Celebratory Cigar,
    La Aurora Preferidos Sapphire
    F U. Lol.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Just started on a cuba libre one right now.