Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am slowly sipping a pour of Taylors Tornado bourbon with a Liga Undercrown.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    Carlos Torano Exodus Gold
  • Options
    KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Just finished off a Bolivar Cofradia. First Bolivar. Very nice for being ROTT, but a bit of rest will make this thing rock. Loaded with notes of chocolate and a touch of spice, exuding TONS of smoke. My yard looked like it was covered in fog when my flood lights came on.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Black Pearl La Perla Habana Morado. This one came to me from a pass or trade and I wish I could remember who sent it, but a big thank you to that member. What a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect too much from this cigar, but it delivered a huge surprise. I really like Cameroon wrappers which may be why the Morado really came through for me. This one will be in my humidor again for sure.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla Artemis robusto, tasty
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Today was a Black Pearl La Perla Habana Morado. This one came to me from a pass or trade and I wish I could remember who sent it, but a big thank you to that member. What a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect too much from this cigar, but it delivered a huge surprise. I really like Cameroon wrappers which may be why the Morado really came through for me. This one will be in my humidor again for sure.
    morado is one of my favs. for sure box worthy
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    kaspera79:
    morado is one of my favs. for sure box worthy
    I like the La Perla's,,,, The Black Pearls were one of my early box purchases..
    Tonight a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 Years,, Think this one was from Mr,,,, Dynomite!!!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Padron 1964 Anniversary from 2009. Very tasty, heavy molasses with black pepper that was sometimes in front and other times subdued. Twice it developed tar on me and I had to keep cutting it until it was a wind tunnel. Kind of a drag but a nice cigar still.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba Siglo VI
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying an LHC Core while I'm taking a break waiting on my turn to lock up at Paducah.image
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    partagas lusitania from roomie! first inch was plug but i took out my de-plugger and BAM! smokey smoke smoke
  • Options
    Opus X Lost City Pyramid- after smoking Cuban strait for a week, I am finding the smoke little plain and flat. I know it is a good cigar but not enjoying it so much at this moment.
  • Options
    morrow castle toro, and raz. feel free to send me all those you find a lil plain now,lol
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    headly and grange with coffee at my local lounge.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    headly and grange with coffee at my local lounge.
    and? how is it
  • Options
    Not to bad it started of buttery but that subsided. little spice on the retro hale reminds me a little bit of the tat black I had last week. Sadly I don't think my palet is mature enough to describe it. I am enjoying it but i don't think I would get another one.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    Not to bad it started of buttery but that subsided. little spice on the retro hale reminds me a little bit of the tat black I had last week. Sadly I don't think my palet is mature enough to describe it. I am enjoying it but i don't think I would get another one.
    thanks
  • Options
    Round two : fonseca signature series. First fonseca so far not sure how I feel about it.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    HdM EL 2011. wapow!
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    After a few days of moving and house prep, finally taking a little time to smoke a padilla miami lancero.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved it image
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was the latest release from Partagas, the new Partagas 1845. This cigar was awesome. Cedary wood notes, earthy, coffee, peppery, with hints of vanilla. tons going on in the flavor profile... One of the best I have had in a while. This stick is overwhelming with quality and enjoyment. Can't say enough about this one.
  • Options
    5 vegas limitada 2010 from bandyt09
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭

• Options
    La Palina 1896 Robusto. man I can't have enough of this cigar. No matter how great cigars come out from Cuba but I will never stop smoking this cigar as long as I have them. I have been collecting boxes of this whenever I can. They are almost out of market.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Tonight a Diesel Cruicible
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    My Father toro
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lost a good friend today, just found out. Life is short, tell someone you love them. image
  • Options
    Sorry to heat that Dustin. Prayer for your friend and his family and friends. Indeed, life is too short.
    catfishbluezz:
    Lost a good friend today, just found out. Life is short, tell someone you love them. image