Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Room 101 Daruma image
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    One word review....rich. Ezra Zion Reagan.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    having a familiar tat verocru no 5. i love these things
    catfishbluezz:
    how is that production version? I had a pre-release version. I was three cigars deep before having that so the little I remember was very rich tobacco, roasted nuttiness, very creamy.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    imageTrinidad isom from 2003
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    how is that production version? I had a pre-release version. I was three cigars deep before having that so the little I remember was very rich tobacco, roasted nuttiness, very creamy.
    i highly recommend it Jiunn... Wait till you read my review, definately a waste after three smokes. These are amazing and on par with any Padron FR.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    i highly recommend it Jiunn... Wait till you read my review, definately a waste after three smokes. These are amazing and on par with any Padron FR.
    right on man. it wasn't really my choice to have that reagan after those cigars. one of the Ezra guys just gave it to Rob and I to fire up right then. I totally felt like I wasted it. oh well. time to get a fiver or so to try
    Yeah dude... They are expensive, and deliver. I can't say that about many super premiums. It's hard for me to spend $15-$20, and when I do I expect perfection. They deliver IMO
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cao gold maduro robusto
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am burning a Pinolero Robusto and enjoying a cool Fall evening.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 5 Vega Serie Aimage
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    so would you put the regan or inception on top? It's a shame the place I am looking only has boxes so the regan, being 21 ct is a bit steep, while the inception is 12 ct. I imagine they are different animals, faint wait for the review!
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    so would you put the regan or inception on top? It's a shame the place I am looking only has boxes so the regan, being 21 ct is a bit steep, while the inception is 12 ct. I imagine they are different animals, faint wait for the review!
    different animals bro. The Reagan was unreal, and for now I would say I liked it better. I need to revisit the inception and will in the next week. Review should be up soon, finished it tonight.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Had a Camacho Triple maddy last night followed by a Kristoff Maduro. Went on a bit of a maduro kick. Also, I'm still a little tipsy at work this morning. It's not the holidays until somebody gets drunk!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    One of my all time favorites, Padron 1926

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    san miguel toro
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Predominantly lot 23 maduro from a fiver I got a week ago. Great flavor real smooth. Had some burn issues it kept going out on me. The one I gifted my soon to be after in law was fine thoug so I'm going to call mine a fluke. Have 4 more to test that theory one with nearly a year of rest on it from Pbchevo .
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a very nice Padron 1964 Anniv Maduro principe...
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Damn you guys.. i been working 12hr shifts last two days and all these great smokes are killing me.. I guess i gotta pick something great to smoke tomorrow..
    JHewey:
    Damn you guys.. i been working 12hr shifts last two days and all these great smokes are killing me.. I guess i gotta pick something great to smoke tomorrow..
    Yes you do...one of the ones I sent you!!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    I am thinking either the casa magna domus magnus limitada, the room 101 daruma or oktoberfest..
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    I am thinking either the casa magna domus magnus limitada, the room 101 daruma or oktoberfest..
    All good choices! Happy Bird day!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I smoked a lot yesterday! What I did want to note is that I had my first DC Julius Ceasar. During pre-light draws and the first few mintues of smoking I got this what I think is a peach flavor. Never had that before. After that, I think I had a Gurkha Cellar Reserve Kraken XO, then an AB Prensado Churchill and then finished with a particulares. Needless to say, I was smoked out. The Particulares really surprised me. The first one I had I liked, the second one was an ehh and this one was pretty good. Interesting flavors that I can't name.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Diesel unlimited tonight while I fry the turkey.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Anejo shark as everyone else has coffee
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    pross:
    One of my all time favorites, Padron 1926

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Nice!!!! Always good to be on a padron kick!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Finishing this up now, pretty decent ROTT imo