• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Fuente Fuente Opus X Power Ranger after a great thanksgiving meal
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    partagas limited reserve
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i just smoked about a centimeter of a RP Edge, im quickly loosing confidence in RP...
  • Options
    Now for the palate killer a Viaje C-4
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was my father in law an myself pre thanksgiving drink and smoke. image
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    big chunks:
    if it was fresh the opus may have killed it alreadyt, although the only one I had was well aged and tasty. I have a couple year old c-4 I would love to smoke, how do you like yours?
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Had this with some Johnny Walker green. Good evening. image
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Figured I'd fire something up given to me by a BOTL from ccom. Thanks a ton Lee, opus super beli image
  • Options
    chemforever:
    big chunks:
    if it was fresh the opus may have killed it alreadyt, although the only one I had was well aged and tasty. I have a couple year old c-4 I would love to smoke, how do you like yours?
    The opus was fantastic, the viaje held its own, I think the C-4 was from last years and I still tasted the flavors, I enjoyed it until the strength kicked in, lol
  • Options
    mi barrio el puro
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    chemforever:
    big chunks:
    The opus was fantastic, the viaje held its own, I think the C-4 was from last years and I still tasted the flavors, I enjoyed it until the strength kicked in, lol
    Are the c4 potent I got one of the new ones resting. I thinks it's the new release cause its got a pin hole in the foot. I been want a really potent smoke.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    taythegibs:
    i just smoked about a centimeter of a RP Edge, im quickly loosing confidence in RP...
    I had the same results with an RP Fusion MM. Bleh.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890:
    big chunks:
    chemforever:
    big chunks:
    Are the c4 potent I got one of the new ones resting. I thinks it's the new release cause its got a pin hole in the foot. I been want a really potent smoke.
    It kicked my ass last night, felt a little sick but worth it, maybe the opus had something to do with it but both were good
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    big chunks:
    Gaetano7890:
    big chunks:
    chemforever:
    big chunks:
    It kicked my ass last night, felt a little sick but worth it, maybe the opus had something to do with it but both were good
    I smoked my second ever fine and rare a few days ago as my second smoke of the day. Both times that cigar crept up in strength and laid me down!
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Camacho triple maduro in honor of the passing of Hector "Macho" Camacho
  • Options
    tabacos el triunfador
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    07 PLPC very heavy PC IMO and tons of earth and dark flavors. I used to not like them, but now I see they have their plae after dinner. Honestly, Im finding I really like coronas in general from ISOM, and dot want much else other them the occasional pyramide or nc/DC. image
  • Options
    Smoking a Jaime Garcia LE 2011 tonight
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    padron 1926 from lee. always good
  • Options
    Aw. He's just a little guy! I've had Coronas and (I think) petite Coronas. need to find out what this vitola is. Should be good for a quick smoke. image
  • Options
    montesino maduro robusto
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    What a great smoke.

• Options
    Graycliff 1666 image
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that Cohiba Red Dot was one **** smoke last night.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    four kicks grand corona so far very tasty
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A San Cristobal de Habana from my buddy Snoobie... Thanks dude!! image
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    A San Cristobal de Habana from my buddy Snoobie... Thanks dude!! image
    Cool. The LE sumthin sumthin blah blah Lancero Stogie Stand.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    amz1301:
    What a great smoke.

What DPG is that?