Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Just got my end of a trade with The Kid. Sticks arrived in perfect condition. For pics see "What Did You Get Today" Thanks again Rudy, looking forward to doing it again.
    Your Welcome Andrew. For sure!! Thanks again for taking the time to get those hard to find sticks.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a hard time putting that together actually. I sent you 2 of the White Label Project 50/50 Red because it is my favorite Viaje Cigar. Hope you are happy with the selection.
    AJGARLETT:
    Jsnake posted up a thread a few days ago offering some Viaje's so I bit. Got the smokes today, packaged very well and sent quickly...thanks bro!

• grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    The Kid is one heck of a botl! I sent him some sticks expecting nothing in return and he blow up my mailbox with some excellent DPG sticks! Thanks again Kid!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    This BORK and new dad sent me a heck of a MAW, 3 Tempus Maduros that i wished for and 5 more goodies! A Partagas P #2 even found its way in there...... damn nice! Thanks Tony!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Rick is the man. He not only hit me up with a huge one stick wonder, then he faceplanted me with a bunch of others.
    If you get a chance, do not hesitate.
    One God, One Truth
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm not sick, just a little crazy, lol. My friend enjoy, you shouldn't have to worry about trying any cigar for a while. From mild to full strength, budget to super premium. Your covered, enjoy. Just make sure you get a picture up for my one cigar shot, so the guys can judge. Enjoy, thanks for being a stand up BOTL yourself....
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I just received my end of a trade with lonewolf2011, and I have to say, I don't think I've ever received a trade quicker. Cigars look good. Thanks for the trade Matt.

Russ
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got a package from Greg today. I guess it's retaliation for the "getting married" bomb I sent him a few months ago. Thanks Greg, that was unexpected. Hope you're doing well and enjoying married life.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    docbp87 part of a trade we go going mine will be sent tomorrow image
    jj20030:
    docbp87 part of a trade we go going mine will be sent tomorrow image
    Those look very interesting,,,,Nice
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a nice little movie trivia winnings package from Adros. H.Upmann, Punch, and a few others as well. Shipped quick too----thanks a ton man.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    JJ hit me up with a great 9 stick package. I told him not to send me anything but he wouldn't no for an answer. Thanks bro, I appreciate it.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Recevied my winning from James40 on thursday night. great selection of sticks. Great BOTL.
  • adrosadros Posts: 216
    Got some winnings for dbeckom, awesome six sticks couple cao's i havn't tried, and some other selections. thanks a lot, great botl!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my winnings from beatnic's 1000 post contest yesterday...his selection blew me away! He's definitely a great BOTL!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturday I got a Make a Wish package from t_evan...he sent a selection of 5 beautiful cigars off my wish list! Thanks again Tony!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • just received my end of the trade we did......awesome brotha of the leaf......he hit me up with quite a sampler.....will be busy for days.....smoking....delish!! thanks again , will trade with stephen whenever and wherever!! image
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got my Mooch today from Marker. This brother sent some awesome sticks, which I will start smoking tonight. Thanks Jamie and if anyone here hasn't mooched off of this brother yet you are missing out!!

Very Nice Marker!!
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    As zeebs mentioned, I got my make a wish package from him today. Excellent selection of sticks and of coarse 3 nice extras. Thanks a ton Zeebra.

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Just completed a rather large trade/ sale, box split with Western. Got the trade box today and WOW! Then I realized I still don't have my camera back from my kid. I going to kill him, that's twice now this has happened! At any rate i will try to put them all together when the second package arrives and snap a shot of the results of this transaction then. Thansk Wes. An awesome BOTL and trader and definately a stand up guy.
    t_evan50:
    As zeebs mentioned, I got my make a wish package from him today. Excellent selection of sticks and of coarse 3 nice extras. Thanks a ton Zeebra.

Nice hit Zeebra, T-evan50 rocks!!!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Z spanked me with a PIF package today that is awesome! 6 sticks, one being a TAT Avion! Dude, thanks so much!
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Massive trade with Doug and everything went great 'cept like the rest of the BOTL here he tried to be too generous.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Marker just sent my favorite list plus A couple of extras. He is definitely A good guy.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    set up a trade with lonewolf2011 and got his part today, great bork! i feel bad too cause im usully the one that cant count and he had a counting problem , sent me extras other than we agreed on,, ill settle with him on that later,lol, thanks matt. image
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Got my end of a trade with jj20030 today. WOW. I got hurt.

That said, jj20030...

Smiley
    Smiley

nice!!!!!!!
    RBeckom:
    Marker just sent my favorite list plus A couple of extras. He is definitely A good guy.
    Alright marker!!!