Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Hugemoose:
    Well I just received a package this afternoon from Stan. I bought a couple of his extra sticks....all of which I am excited to try. He even threw in an extra stick that I have never seen before so that should be interesting. So as usual, Renaissance_Man, is one stand up trader!

My only problem now is that I have almost no room for anything else....
    I got my package from Stan today also, and he threw in something extra i have never heard of as well =) what a guy.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Maybe there is a reason you haven't heard of them ;).... JK... They are small boutique brands. As far as I remember what I sent - they should be good. Or at least give you a new flavor experience... Cheers!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    You're freaking awesome brother. I just got your package today, and you totally didn't need to throw these other sticks in. It's just way to awesome man - I was at my b&m toDaY, and looking at the Renaissance AND the Sopranos and thinking I need to try those. Almost bought a Renaissance too, but decided against it in favor of something else. You must've been psychic brother..

Alienmisprint is an AWESOME trader..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Glad everything got there okay, hope you dig it all. I would give that Renaissance a little rest before you smoke it though, IMO they are much better with a month or two on them.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got a nice trade pack from nickgonzo today. Sent the agreed upon items as well as some nice extras. Thanks Nick, you're alright, I don't care what the other guys say about you.
    Got my end of a trade from Hays today, everything arrived in pristine condition. Thanks man, youa stand-up guy in my book!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    alienmisprint:
    Got my end of a trade from Hays today, everything arrived in pristine condition. Thanks man, youa stand-up guy in my book!

When I got home last night there was a package for me, it was from our local Alien. Tony sent me out my Mystery Sticks, and included 4 additionals as well. Thanks for the Vigilante's Tony. I had almost forgot about these sticks. Can you still get them?

Also in the mix was a stick I have seen before, but I don't believe I have ever had one. It has a white band with 777 on it. What's this one like bro'?

Now as a little kicker (if little means a size 14 steel toe work boot) Tony threw in an all time favorite of mine a Padilla 68 in a Vitola I haven't seen before and couldn't find online. I would call it a Presidente / Diadema or a huge 7 inch Pyramid, with a 58 - 60 ring gauge at it's widest point. I have included a picture. Check this out.

So THANK YOU !!!! Tony. Very nicely done sir.

I will get to those mystery sticks over the weekend. Alienmisprint once again proves he is an upstanding guy.

• bibbybibby Posts: 152
    Got my end of the Diesel split from Doug today. Nice package with humidity pillow and bubble wrap around the sticks. He also delievered them a lot quicker than I received them because I'm stupid...

That all being said he is definitely a stand up BOTL and look forward to trading and splitting with him again soon!
    laker1963:
    alienmisprint:

When I got home last night there was a package for me, it was from our local Alien. Tony sent me out my Mystery Sticks, and included 4 additionals as well. Thanks for the Vigilante's Tony. I had almost forgot about these sticks. Can you still get them?

Also in the mix was a stick I have seen before, but I don't believe I have ever had one. It has a white band with 777 on it. What's this one like bro'?

Now as a little kicker (if little means a size 14 steel toe work boot) Tony threw in an all time favorite of mine a Padilla 68 in a Vitola I haven't seen before and couldn't find online. I would call it a Presidente / Diadema or a huge 7 inch Pyramid, with a 58 - 60 ring gauge at it's widest point. I have included a picture. Check this out.

So THANK YOU !!!! Tony. Very nicely done sir.

I will get to those mystery sticks over the weekend. Alienmisprint once again proves he is an upstanding guy.

Glad they all got there in good shape and all, I know how those phuckin huskies are. The Vigilantes are from my reserve stockpile, lol. I loaded up a few months ago and have slowly been depleting my supplies, but I did see the Sun Grown ones on a daily deal a month or two ago. The one with the white band is a 777 by Jesus Fuego. If you like the Vigilante Maduro, I think you are going to really dig this one too. And the Padilla 68 is the special edition Salomon, I picked up a few of those about 3 months ago or so. I dig them. And I think you are going to really dig the mystery sticks as well, I guess we will see. ;)
    Oh, and I got a box in the mail today, the PIF from Phil (TatuajeVI). He did not dissapoint in the least man, included 5 of my favorite cigars and 1 I haven't tried. A big thanks to you Phil, I appreciate it bro!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Alien also came through for me as well. Me and Tony did a box split of the diesel, and those arrived in a big ccom bagged marked 'box split.' It also carried with it a few little tag alongs, including a cuba libre, a nub connie, and a graycliff 1666. Then he threw a PIF my way as well, in it's own little bag, which includes not just the three he needed to send, but an additional three as well! And they aren't just a few random cigars, he got me good with a 5 vegas relic, a perdomo I'm not familiar with, a ccom brazilia that he read my mind about since me and Stan were talking about buying some anyhow. He sent me one of my top three 'gars, the 5 vegas cask strength II, that white label 777 that he's been so kind about sharing, and another graycliff! Tony is a fantastic brother of the leaf!
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Yeah the subject says it all. Goldy had helped me out on a daily deal split and had asked for a black dragon from somebody who got them. So I sent him him a dragon or two and some extras for helping me out with the split. What does he go and do? Sends me a nica libre which I love with coffee, a Rome Y Juileta viejo (which I have never had, though I started out on Romeos), and to top it all off he throws in a Comacho Pre-Embargo. Who does he think he is I can't compete with that. lol. Anyway thank you very much man i will trade with you anytime
    Glad it all got there safe man. The extras in the box split bag were from Ccom, the free sampler-if-you-spend-more-than-$125 deal. I figured half were rightfully yours, seeing as how you did pay for half that box. ;)
  • j0z3r:
    Got a nice trade pack from nickgonzo today. Sent the agreed upon items as well as some nice extras. Thanks Nick, you're alright, I don't care what the other guys say about you.
    Hahaha I'm glad they got there safe!

So j0z3r's eng landed today along with some awesome extras! Oliva Vs, a Mi Barrio (yes!), the Xikar cigar I've been wanting to try. Great bomb man! Smoking a TB right now and its freakin awesome!

Peace, Nick
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I just got my hands on a package from TheWelder (it arrived a couple days ago but I haven't been home)... He waaaaaay bombed me!!! I'm digging it. Sent me 6 beautiful sticks, including more than one that I've been dying to try, and also including another beautiful Black Dragon Tubo. Didn't ask for anything in return - just a straight good ol' fashioned bomb. Return fire will be brutal I assure you ;-)

This guy is a true BOTL
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Just got a nice movie trivia winner package from (kingjk729), thanks my brotha...i have never tried any of the sticks you sent me....i have some smoking to do, much appreciated.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,171 ✭✭
    BOOM.............received my end of a trade tonight with Laker. Cannot say how excited I am to try all these sticks, what a pkg!!!! Cao America Anthem (wicked coffin box) Man O' War Man O' War Ruination Sol Cubano Series B Diesel Sol Cubano Artisan So, so nice! Much appreciated you taking me up on a trade to earn my wings! Nicely done, thanks for the GREAT pkg!!!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Big thanks to Tony! I got our end of a trade and he hooked me up with the 3 Diesel's and 2 AB Tempus and then threw in 3 great smokes as a bonus. He tossed in a CAO Soprano's which I have always wanted to try but never seemed to see them when I was buying cigars, an Alec Bradley Pryme which he had told me was a very good smoke that is no longer produced by AB, and a Graycliff 1666 which is a smoke I always enjoy! Thank you Tony my friend and I'm sorry for the delay on your half, you should be getting them soon now!
    Puro-Glad everything got there in good condition, hope you dig them all!

I just got in my end of a rather large trade with Paul (mustluvcigars), and damned if he didn't make an already awesome deal even better. I seriously can't even begin to list all the sticks involved here, but the bonuses he threw in alone are awesome. Some of the highlights were a Savanelli, a few Oliva V Maduros (08 and 09), Cains, a metric ton of RP's in alot of diffferent lines, like I said before, I can't even begin to list them all. Thanks again for this Paul, you hooked me up big time.
    Diamondog:
    BOOM.............received my end of a trade tonight with Laker. Cannot say how excited I am to try all these sticks, what a pkg!!!! Cao America Anthem (wicked coffin box) Man O' War Man O' War Ruination Sol Cubano Series B Diesel Sol Cubano Artisan So, so nice! Much appreciated you taking me up on a trade to earn my wings! Nicely done, thanks for the GREAT pkg!!!
    Well, they finally made it!! Hope you enjoy them Diamondog. We should do it again sometime. You are a fine traders sir.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So i got a package yesterday from Richard aka The Welder ....... man iam stoked about all the tasty treats he sent me. There are two Gurkhas ..... a shaggy i think and a black dragon tubo, a cruz real, an indian tabak and a 5vegas limited 09 ..... really eager to try the gurkhas and 09 ..... i really liked the 08 so thats one iam looking forward to tasting ..... also on another not i just wanted to say thnaks for letting me know the black dragon is fresh and to let it rrest for some time before enjoying it .... i think in any trade or passes it a great show of respect to let the recipient know its fresh...... so thanks again Richard
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I received Betas package today in the mail and DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN. (friday style) I got a Don Pepin Black Label, Cuba Libre, Padilla 1932, Graycliff 1666, Camacho Corojo Ltd, and a bunch of other wonderful treats. Thank you so much and for only being a mooch. I also received Tony's half of a trade came quick as snot and in perfect condition. BTW package going out in ten minutes
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Got my half of a trade with Alien today. Once again he came through in fine fashion. Received 5 Relics from him on his half of the trade, and they all arrived quickly and in perfect condition, with most having 6 months age on them. Thanks again Tony. I'll trade with you any time.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of the Padilla Obsidian deal from Daddy Alien ;-).... (congrats again)... today. As always in fine condition with a little kicker tacked on. A very nice looking Perdomo I've never even heard of before.... Reserve Cabinet Series. Looks tastey! Thanks again Tony!
    Got my end of a trade with Cholmes today, and of course he threw in some extra cigars. I feel kinda like a ****-head, sending his with just the agreed upon sticks, but don't worry, you are on my list now buddy.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    alienmisprint:
    Got my end of a trade with Cholmes today, and of course he threw in some extra cigars. I feel kinda like a ****-head, sending his with just the agreed upon sticks, but don't worry, you are on my list now buddy.
    Now now... don't load the artillery yet buddy. you've taken care of me multiple times in the past. No need to get trigger happy boss!
  • Tony, congrats once again on the birth of your daughter, and I too am feeling extremely hooked up!!! Considering you went out of your way to make this happen and then went over the top by purchasing sticks for my wish, well I was not expecting any thing more, Dude, your bonuses were just as awesome, A 101 and a very well aged JDN, just to name two!! Thanks agian for making this happen, and your Sir will be getting dibs on any other offer i consider posting.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Just got a package in from ejenne87 for what I will call a trade. He more than hooked me up...some of which I have smoked and loved others I have been dying to try. Thanks again & I'm looking forward to trading more with you soon.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Just got a package in from ejenne87 for what I will call a trade. He more than hooked me up...some of which I have smoked and loved others I have been dying to try. Thanks again & I'm looking forward to trading more with you soon.
    With the package I have on the way from you, I still owe you brother. Enjoy those smokes, and we shall "trade" again soon!
    I just received a complete surprise attack from The Shaun. He hit me with 6 very nice sticks including A Cameroon House Blend Torp, A Padilla Miami and an Achilles (love these), an Oliveros 1927, A 5 Vegas Classic Torp., and an Oliva O Natural.

This was a great way to start off the week, THANKS Shaun.
    It's great to see so many newer members getting themselves established on the good traders list. There are a lot of really good sticks floating around out there at any given time.
    So another notch for Shaun as a good trader and stand up guy.