• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    phobicsquirrel:
    lilwing88:
    phobicsquirrel:
    lilwing88:
    I only have one thing to add to this thread:

Rachel Maddow is a Fred Savage looking, teleprompter reading, pseudo-intellectual-l e s b i a n, that no matter what she says to the contrary, she would drop to her knees and suck Obama off if she ever got the chance......

Aaaaaahhhhh....... that felt good. I need a cigar now.
    You know she's gay right? ...
    I know. But I think she's bi when it comes to Obama.
    hehe..
    I'm pretty sure Chris Matthews would blow Obama too.
    Oh you gotta suck the president's **** if you get the chance to. Didn't any of you learn anything from Monica Lewinski???? Sucking the president's **** can make you famous in no time flat. There's a future in it!

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    In response to the original post, I'm not particularly fond of Obama either, but I do disagree with some of the things stated.

Definately disagree with the comment about the bail out of the auto industry. At the time it happened, I was very opposed to it, but looking back on it a little over a year later, it actually turned out pretty well. Most of the money lended has been paid back well ahead of schedule, plus interest. Agree/disagree about whether it's right or wrong to do so in the first place is a different story, but I see it mainly as a pretty good investment.

The comments about flying out of state to make a speech is pretty petty. What president? What leader? What politician doesn't do that?

Most of everything else I agree with or have no opinion on.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I hate double posts

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    clearlysuspect:
    In response to the original post, I'm not particularly fond of Obama either, but I do disagree with some of the things stated.

Definately disagree with the comment about the bail out of the auto industry. At the time it happened, I was very opposed to it, but looking back on it a little over a year later, it actually turned out pretty well. Most of the money lended has been paid back well ahead of schedule, plus interest. Agree/disagree about whether it's right or wrong to do so in the first place is a different story, but I see it mainly as a pretty good investment.

The comments about flying out of state to make a speech is pretty petty. What president? What leader? What politician doesn't do that?

Most of everything else I agree with or have no opinion on.
    It might have been paid back...but it was paid back from TARP money...not profits...and the GM CEO was out there patting himself on the back about this...what an asshat.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see bringing up someones sexuality and ideas of whom various braoadcasters are blowing is acceptable conversation-----but calling Palins dauhgter a dirty s!lutbag is considered tactless. As would it be to point out how many like minded indviduals on some websites forums are stroking each others egos off by trying to one up the other at how correct each of their statements are. How much is Mission Accompished in Iraq costing again???
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Glad to see bringing up someones sexuality and ideas of whom various braoadcasters are blowing is acceptable conversation-----but calling Palins dauhgter a dirty s!lutbag is considered tactless. As would it be to point out how many like minded indviduals on some websites forums are stroking each others egos off by trying to one up the other at how correct each of their statements are. How much is Mission Accompished in Iraq costing again???
    Tissue?

This is an open forum. Open to all ideas, no matter how ignorant and childish.....

And who ever said calling Palin's daughter a dirty slutbag is tactless? She is! She's a teen mommy, so you know she puts out!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    dennisking:
    Hawk55:
    Hey DK...the money started to leave all of our pockkets way before the Obama administration...look at Enron....profits of the so-called Wall Street crowd...the daily cost of the current war.... these are just a few of the things that have taken money from all of our pockets (except the rich...)
    My health insurance premium went up 120 a month after the health bill passed. Why? because the insurance companies are going to have to bulk up their accounts for all the fraud and deadbeats they are about to encounter due to the new law. My taxes are higher than any state in the nation, literally. I know it's easy to blame Enron or War, or Wall Street, or the Rich White People but let me tell you this. I will put it in bold for those just scanning thru here. The owner of my company is wealthy. He lives in the absolute most expensive area in Oregon, Dunthorp. He started his auto dealership from scratch and is now very successful. He paid $244,000 in TAXES last year. When someone tries to trash talk "The evil White Man Tea Baggers" who don't "pay taxes because they are rich" they need to dig a little deeper for accurate information. I am sick and tired of people who make $40k a year with a college education telling me that the rich don't pay taxes or do any good and they are all biggots. It's the same blind discrimination that they claim the White Middle Class has against minorities or our President, or illegal aliens, or whatever the hell they want to blame. Look in a damn mirror for once and take responsibility.
    for the record, I don't hate Obama, just his decision making abilities and his House and Senate
    I agree 100%. I said this once before and I guess I'll say it again here...The evil hated rich people aren't the problem, it's the entitlement mentality that more people have these days. I do not have any animosity towards rich people because I've never gotten a job from a poor person.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Several things here, I guess that is the problem with forums..number one, I never said RICH WHITE PEOPLE, so you think only white people get rich. Maybe I should have been more specific...I mean the rich people who mastermind the elaborate ponzi schemes called sub prime mortgages, hedge funds and other financial instruments that the most of us are not ENTITLED to invest in. Or setting up ways to bet on mortgages failing. When you can make mega millions why worry about paying taxes. Maybe it goes beyond money and into the realm of social elitism based on knowlege and wealth. I also agree that the entitlement mentality is partly to blame...those can be found on both ends of the spectrum. If we are looking for blame there is more than enuf of it to go around and around and around...
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey DK you have a PM
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hawk55:
    Hey DK you have a PM
    checkin it now.
    I can say this, the Uber-wealthy of society are still the uber-minority. we can't judge all the wealthy by the minority. that is just as bad of a stereotype as judging a person of color or religion
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I love ruination.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    I love ruination.
    Exactly.....
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Vulchor:
    Tissue?

This is an open forum. Open to all ideas, no matter how ignorant and childish.....

And who ever said calling Palin's daughter a dirty slutbag is tactless? She is! She's a teen mommy, so you know she puts out!!!

I'd hit it.....
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    WOW ive beeen gone off here and catching up ................. great thread. This Presidential Time Period is the Biggest Joke EVER! I wont elaborate because ill LOSE my head and friends.
    I have said it before... Its time for a Revolutionary war against government and the Establishment!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    WOW ive beeen gone off here and catching up ................. great thread. This Presidential Time Period is the Biggest Joke EVER! I wont elaborate because ill LOSE my head and friends.
    I have said it before... Its time for a Revolutionary war against government and the Establishment!
    Oz, by "the Establishment", do you mean the warehouse where Ccom, CI and Cbid store all of there lovely little sticks????

If so, when do we deploy?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Lol, I agree. I have a sticker on my back window and I get so many honks and waves from people it just amazes me that *** ever got elected in the first place. Here's the sticker:

• Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Lol, I agree. I have a sticker on my back window and I get so many honks and waves from people it just amazes me that *** ever got elected in the first place. Here's the sticker:

Great sticker, cab...... Whenever I find myself debating with someone who will defend Obama and his administration, I always end up just shaking my head and walking away. There really is no reasoning with people that buy into his BS.
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    kuzi16:
    Vulchor:
    Yes Krieg, Im sure the big liberal bully demonizing the Tea Baggers. I could go on about how the movments vast majority are white, middle aged, fairly well to do Republicans who want a return to the constitution and the way things were...to take their country back in essence. Now of course a like minded person could never see beyond this, but someone who tries to be open could very much infer this taking back of the country deals with having a black president, immigation issues and minorities gaining more equality (also called reverse discrimination by some people), etc. I dont have a problem with the idea of white pride and wanting the status quo----we have had our run of it for a few hundered years here, and want that to stay the same. But to continue to masquerade the whole movement as one lacking these points and undertones is simply overlooking the obvious.
    there you go again, bringing race into it. why. there is no race involved. you are interjecting it. therefor you MUST have race on you mind.

does that make YOU a racist?
    i cant answer that, i dont know what is in your heart.
    Race is a card used when someone is desperate for some leverage. I don't particularly care what race a president is as long as he (or she) is "for the people" Sound familiar? I'm tired of the arrogance being displayed from the current administration. CHANGE sounds real good right about now!
  • Options
    Was it used by people like Mandela and MLK as a desparate use of leverage?
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Wow.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    I dont remember bringing up Mandela or MLK. As a matter of fact if you can go back and read all of my posts on the matter and point it out then I would appreciate it. Heres a clue, my only post is a couple up from here. I don't understand why you seem to be so offended by this thread, Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
  • Options
    Not offended...I simply read what looked like a blanket statement that using race in something was a way to gain leverage, perhaps I misunderstood your statement or perhaps mine brought about an idea you didnt like. Either way, whatever. Just making a point to show that race is not something used solely for leverage, which I am sure some people do falsely believe.
  • Options
    Vulch, I respect your opinions and views as I do my own. Although people don't always agree on everything, it would be shortsided not to let people state their opinions. When it comes to hot topics such as government, its always going to spark some intense debate. I initially viewed your response as an attack, but since your last post I'm good with it. Unfortunately in my profession it seems to be a regular thing we have to deal with, and it comes from all angles. I guess what it boils down to is that we base our opinions and believes by life experiences as well.
  • Options
    Fair enough JZ....lets pop a beer man, Im ready :)
  • Options
    Beer summit? lol lets have some gars as well!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Not offended...I simply read what looked like a blanket statement that using race in something was a way to gain leverage, perhaps I misunderstood your statement or perhaps mine brought about an idea you didnt like. Either way, whatever. Just making a point to show that race is not something used solely for leverage, which I am sure some people do falsely believe.
    I will say that in the political arena today, in America, when discussing oppostion to President Obama's policies, or groups like the tea party who oppose his policies, YES race use 100% for leverage and to try and incite fear and anger. It is to try and demonize and radicalize main stream America.
  • Options
    That is true at times, but to say 100% is to look at things with rose colored glasses...or simply wrong. However, you will never believe that, so I will leave you with your (somewhat delusional) belief.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm not saying there aren't any racist people out there, I am not that blind to the evils of the world, but to dismiss an entire group or a large portion of the nation as racists... yes that is 100% B.S. It is a political move to try to make the opposition appear to be radicals. Look at the liberals (hippies) of the 1960's. These are now the people in power. They know being looked at as a radical kills anyone's credibility. They are trying to turn main stream America into the new radicals of our time. It's easier to suppress the opposition if they are viewed in that light.
  • Options
    After 8 years of Bush and their tactics, now talk like this after a year and a half...Im just speechless. I will now leave this topic.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    After 8 years of Bush and their tactics, now talk like this after a year and a half...Im just speechless.
    the amount of time in office matters not. you can make a bad policy at any point in a term. bush had 8 years to make policy. he made mistakes. some were made in his first year.
    obama is in his second year and has already made mistakes.

im not sure what your comment was trying to accomplish.