Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Making myself look older...

2»

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Want to look older? Just start smoking cigarettes.
  • Options
    brainfrzbrainfrz Posts: 73
    cholmes8310:
    the majority has spoken...

I second that. A man asking to look younger = no good. I'll chalk it up to age- just let me clip a corner off your card and take it as a lesson learned. 23 Isn't old by the way. However you can act more mature and that usually projects an older image.
  • Options
    24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    Walk around limping and talking about your latest poop episode... size, consistency, and color. I'll bet they will think you are older after that. Also, wear some black socks with white walmart velcro shoes and smell of ben-gay. Does the trick.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    I see high school kids cursing in public, that seems to work plus it lets people know your a badass! Try that, just walk through the door running your mouth.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    24footjet:
    Walk around limping and talking about your latest poop episode... size, consistency, and color. I'll bet they will think you are older after that. Also, wear some black socks with white walmart velcro shoes and smell of ben-gay. Does the trick.
    Don't forget adult diapers, a walking stick, and dentures.
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    24footjet:
    Don't forget adult diapers, a walking stick, and dentures.

I'll make sure to mention that the next time I go to Wal-Fart I've also gotta pick up some Metamucil since I'm out again.

• Options
    24footjet24footjet Posts: 132
    For sure... you go into walmart with the described attire and every step sounds like you have depends on... that's a definite.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    fla-gypsy:
    minibeezy:
    Alex Williams:
    cholmes8310:
    bacon.jay:
    minibeezy:
    bacon.jay:
    Alex Williams:
    bacon.jay:
    Fourtotheflush:
    Tatoo on your neck

What would I get though?

a tattoo of facial hair! like a goatee of stache

Haha, just what I wanted, a permanent neck-beard.

Does anyone else have anything?

If you don't like that, you can get one that reads 'ID please'.

Or you can just enjoy the babyface while you have it. Before you know it, you'll be wanting it back.

True, but I also don't want to be that 50 year old guy taking home college girls every weekend. I mean, as good as that may sound, there are some major drawbacks to that idea.

uhm, what? seriously? how is that a problem... you're dangerously close to losing your man card. Explain yourself, hah.
    +1! you are very borderline...

LMAO!
    Sir, can we see your man card please?

You are old enough to have a man card arn't you ? Just kidding ...keep your license in one of those credit card flips in your front pocket and just pull it out each time ...its less hassel .