bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Surf City - H.B.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    San Pedro
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    The Surf City - H.B.
    there we go- package will go out tomorrow to you. I'll write my name REALLY BIG on the package LOL jk
  • Options
    surfingzeeko:
    bandyt09:
    The Surf City - H.B.
    there we go- package will go out tomorrow to you. I'll write my name REALLY BIG on the package LOL jk
    LMAO. I will write it on my calendar that I will be getting a package from you, stupid memory. This is why I don't play these games late at night, almost like the movie "Clean Slate".......

I will post my game later tonight.
  • Options
    Here we go - What is my favorite nightcap drink? (Must be specific as there are different ways of making it)
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Lets go with Vodka martini
  • Options
    Nope - good guess though
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Here we go - What is my favorite nightcap drink? (Must be specific as there are different ways of making it)
    1st hint: It contains more than 1 alcohol......
  • Options
    rum and coke!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Lunch Box.... Amaretto, Beer and Orange Juice
  • Options
    Both good guesses, but neither one correct.

2nd hint - 1 of the alcohols is Grand Mariner.

The Lunch Box sounds great I must try it, any suggestions on the beer to use? I love Widmer Herf w/ Orange juice
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Long island ice tea
  • Options
    That's not it.
    Since this is really going slow here is the 3rd hint - It shares it's name with an airplane and popular 80's rock group........
  • Options
    b52!
  • Options
    sorry....mispelled it! lol...
  • Options
    But the question was to be specific as there are 2 ways to make it. Which way do I have it made EVERY time?
  • Options
    so I think u make it the shooter way, with 3 different layers of booze in the glass, kahlua, baileys irish cream, grand marnier.............
  • Options
    Layered is correct.......................Do I have your address? LOL. I will get something to you on Tuesday so it doesn't sit the long weekend.
  • Options
    you should have my address! lol...u bombed me before! lol....if not pm me and ill shoot u my address.........ill have to think of a question and put it up here
  • Options
    ok....so when I go out to eat with my girlfriend...I always try and order the same drink every time regardless of where I am going, but the catch is the BEER is only carried at select places!.....there that was a hint...another hint tommorrow if no guesses!
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Walker Porter
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Rouge
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Black and Tan
  • Options
    no its not a type of beer, its the name of the company...sorry should have been more specific....example, like corona, heineken, budweiser ....etc...and no its not any of those lol
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    "Howard the Duck"
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    hebrew - The ONLY Kosher Beer.
  • Options
    so i completely jacked up guys....sir foster won this one earlier and i completely missed it....cooking dinner with the gf thats why...but yeah, its firestone walker porter.....amazing beer! I think i have ur info but shoot it to me just in case!!!
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    PM to ya Joey

Okay so I have a wedding to go to today so I'll stick with a wedding question. When is my anniversary? Will be two years soon!