dodgers
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Nope to all.
  • Options
    Clue #2:

NL Team

Adding a Bonus: If you guess the team, and how many wins I need to get to win $500, I'll toss in a few extra sticks.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    zeebra:
    Clue #2:

NL Team

Adding a Bonus: If you guess the team, and how many wins I need to get to win $500, I'll toss in a few extra sticks.

My Favorite Clevland Browns ! and 10 wins.... LOL Im dreaming but I love my Browns do you?
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    zeebra:
    Clue #2:

NL Team

My Favorite Clevland Browns ! and 10 wins.... LOL Im dreaming but I love my Browns do you?
    Bases Oz, not football...hahah
  • Options
    oh I misread i thought it said NFL ! ROTFLMAO I need to go get my glasses...... I guess itwould be the Atlanta Braves and 96 gamesLOL
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    oh I misread i thought it said NFL ! ROTFLMAO I need to go get my glasses...... I guess itwould be the Atlanta Braves and 96 gamesLOL
    I think you still need your glasses cause Kreig already said Braves, which was a NO also....hahahah
  • Options
    well *** me running... let me think instead of read
  • Options
    New York Mets 90 games
  • Options
    Nope.

Clue #3: This team has been the 2nd most profitable team to bet on this year, 1st is the Padres.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Pirates & 75 games.
  • Options
    Nope!

The team is not in the NL West.
  • Options
    Brewers, 75 games
  • Options
    Nope.

Clue: Team has won over 55 games and has just as a good home record as road record.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Reds
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Reds
    Got it! I need Reds to win over 79 games to collect $500. PM me your info bro and I'll get some smokes out to ya tomorrow!
  • Options
    PM incoming my striped friend----I would say that money is in the bag buddy....nice bet.
  • Options
    I cant think of a "good question" to save my life tonight...so the only thing that popped into my head was this.....

My last 2 years of college, I was basically a functional alcoholic. LITERALLY, pass out drunk 7 nights a week. Always with buddies and stuff though, not sad and alone. Each night we went out barhopping and we were ready to stumble home and/or get asked to leave, I had one drink that was my one to end the night (and usually come back up a few minutes to an hour later)......What was the drink?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Long Island Iced tea - hold the coke. That was mine, actually it was an offshoot - Texas tea.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Rum and coke
  • Options
    Both drinks I enjoyed tons of-----Run and Coke, enough to have my own distillery.........However, neither correct as the "night cap" drink.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Vulchor:
    I cant think of a "good question" to save my life tonight...so the only thing that popped into my head was this.....

My last 2 years of college, I was basically a functional alcoholic. LITERALLY, pass out drunk 7 nights a week. Always with buddies and stuff though, not sad and alone. Each night we went out barhopping and we were ready to stumble home and/or get asked to leave, I had one drink that was my one to end the night (and usually come back up a few minutes to an hour later)......What was the drink?

What, this isnt everyones college experience?
    I thought thats why college was started.. .no ...
    Well did we quit when the germans bombed pearl harbor?

Dont stop me Im on a roll.

Ok,
    I will say a three wise men - Jack, Johnny & ole Grandad. (There are a few different versions of this drink, but this is the one I used to drink)....

• Options
    Forgot all about this one----Have done a few dont worry---and several variations as well....however, not correct. Although I did love the Animal House reference, so extra bonus points there.
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I'm gonna guess a white Russian
  • Options
    Another good guess----but not correct. Here is the first hint.......This drink DID NOT contain any vodka.
  • Options
    Shot of Mezcal Tequilia... always the last Stupid move i would make on top of old No 7 straight and Bud Light... what was I thinking ! Oh and i always tipped the bottle .. I had to have the WORMS! LOL Thank god I dont drink anymore.. just typing this makes me taste that . LOL
  • Options
    Lolllllllll------Not correct i am afaid....but getting closer.
  • Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Blue Motorcycle
  • Options
    whiskey sour
  • Options
    Shot of Peach Schnopps! LOL