• Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    Cornhuskers logo?
  • Options
    Oh oh oh NO FEAR!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    nope... it was a No Fear sticker... remember No Fear apparel from the early 90's? I remember he put that sticker on his helmet and the NFL got all butt hurt about it... branding and what not... I think he was jsut a badass and really had no fear... man, he would blow up dudes when they blitzed...

anyway, PM me...
  • Options
    I will get me game up tomorrow morning.
  • Options
    Ok I will be testing your Mixed Martial Arts knowledge! Who is my favorite MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Fighter? Since alot of people may not know alot about this I will check back frequently and add hints if it gets dead. Oh and for a bonus try and guess which Fighter I greatly dislike!
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Anderson Silva and one you hate...Forrest Griffen
  • Options
    not Anderson Silva or Forrest
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Rick Flair and hate Hulk Hogan? ;p
  • Options
    haha not quite the same sport
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The California Kid ! Urijah Faber
  • Options
    Great guess but nope not him. I will give another clue in about 30 minutes.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    like: Brock Lesnar

Hate: Tito Ortiz (at least I hate him the most lol)
  • Options
    Brock lesar=no Tito Ortiz=no but i dont like him that is for sure This is kinda two hints in one! He has been fighting in UFC for the last 7 years.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ummm.. George St. Pierre
  • Options
    not George St. Pierre
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Ripp:
    not George St. Pierre
    ... and why not !!!
  • Options
    haha i like the guy just not quite my favorite
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    BJ Penn
  • Options
    not BJ Penn. Another Two Clues! This fighter was originally a math teacher and gets his nickname from his resemblance to a celebrity.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I didn't see this otherwise I would have been all over it sooner. You like Rich 'Ace' Franklin. Ace as in Jim Carey in Ace Ventura. Give me a hint or clue as to who you hate & I bet I get that right too! There are too many to hate I can list about 20 right off the top of my head. Little help here please.
  • Options
    Nice. The idea behind the who i hate thing is its a bonus.. take a guess. The only hint I will give is he is a Welterweight.
  • Options
    Also send me a PM with where to send the sticks..
  • Options
    Ripp:
    Nice. The idea behind the who i hate thing is its a bonus.. take a guess. The only hint I will give is he is a Welterweight.
    I get that it's a bonus but like I said there are just too many to choose from unless it is narrowed down a bit. Knowing who you like I will go with Josh Koscheck as who you hate. That SOB has no class and the way that he came into the oct. took the mic and started talking trash about GSP. I can't wait to see him get destroyed!!!!
  • Options
    Ripp:
    Also send me a PM with where to send the sticks..
    OH and PM sent.
  • Options
    Wow great guess. I knew once i gave you a clue it would be easier. I can't stand that piece of *** Koscheck. He obviously took Drama Class in high school. One fighter I would love if he never fought again.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    wow Sandman, you know your shi*t!! You should come and join the gambling forum where these fights are discussed and bet on and give your insights! Looks like you know enough to where to lay the money! Let me know if you are interested.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    wow Sandman, you know your shi*t!! You should come and join the gambling forum where these fights are discussed and bet on and give your insights! Looks like you know enough to where to lay the money! Let me know if you are interested.
    Thanks zeebra but I'm not really a betting man unless it's a sure thing. If I put money down on something I am bound to lose. That's just the way my luck runs with betting. Thanks again tho.
  • Options
    OK new game and speaking of game this is my favorite game.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Is that the hint? If so I'm guessing Risk
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    Is that the hint? If so I'm guessing Risk
    Yes sorry for the confusion my question is what is my favorite game? Sorry welder it is not risk. New clue this game can be considered a classic.