• Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    57 if nobody has guessed it
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Ding Ding Ding..........send me your info bro.
  • Options
    WOO HOO! PM coming...

I'll get a game up early tomorrow...
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    the Oilers?
  • Options
    OK... here we go with my question...

There are 3 current Major League Baseball Players who I truly hate for various reasons... 2 of them played together at one time on a team that broke my heart... the other guy just really bugs... Name any of these players...

the prize gets better with the more you name... name all 3 and who knows what will happen... but as soon as one player is named, the contest is done...
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    robbyras:
    OK... here we go with my question...

There are 3 current Major League Baseball Players who I truly hate for various reasons... 2 of them played together at one time on a team that broke my heart... the other guy just really bugs... Name any of these players...

the prize gets better with the more you name... name all 3 and who knows what will happen... but as soon as one player is named, the contest is done...

A Rod Hes a Freaking D-I-C-K
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Alex Rodriguez , A.J. Pierzynski, Albert Pujols...
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Alex Rodriguez , A.J. Pierzynski, Albert Pujols...
    AJ is a GREAT guess... I just never see him play so out of sight out of mind I guess...

and how can any true baseball fan hate Pujols? the guy is a beast...

ok... 2 of the guys are pitchers and one in a infielder
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I know - sadly I cannot guess....
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I dont know how anyone can hate Pujols?? I really cant. That guy is what all baseball players should be like. I'm just praying hes not on a the list of steriods, or hgh user. It would be a very sad day for me.

Guy is a family man and does tons for the community. I've watched him since hes been in the league and not one player comes close to this guy.
  • Options
    ok... 2 of the guys are closers, one AL and one NL and the other plays second in the NL... the NL 2b and the NL closer were on the same team a few years ago...
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    bump
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    ha... forgot about this... ok... we'll switch the question... since there are more football guys around here...

Who is my all-time favorite football player... hint: I grew up watching football in the 80's and he's was not a major star, bu he was pro-bowler...
  • Options
    Micheal Carter (Nose Tackel) for the Niners?
  • Options
    nope... he was a stud though... I still have his Starting Lineup figure somewhere...
  • Options
    hint: He was an offensive player but not at a very high profile position...
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    Just for **** and giggle was one of the baseball players - Jeff Kent And football guess is Randy Cross RG
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kent, Nen, Pappelbon, Stubblefield.
  • Options
    nope... He was once reprimanded by the league for putting a decal of a popular (at the time) clothing brand on his helmet... and he is now an NFL position coach
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Just a wild guess but, Russ Grim?
  • Options
    nope... this guy was a 49er... I was born in 77 so think mid-late 80's... the glory days that us 9er fans refuse to let go of
  • Options
    opps didnt read your last post.. will come up with a guess in one sec
  • Options
    Guy Mcintyre?
  • Options
    nope... this guy actually had the ball in his hands at times...
  • Options
    Its one guess per hint right? so with your hint i can say Jesse Sapolu?
  • Options
    you can and nice guess considering he played center... but this guy ran and caught the ball... he also blocked... and my bad, he was never a pro-bowler... but he did win 2 rings...
  • Options
    Tom Rathman! What clothing brand did he put on his helmet?
  • Options
    Ripp:
    Tom Rathman!
    yes... DING DING DING... bonus question... what decal did he put on his helmet? no idea what the bonus prize is, but I'll come up with something if you get it right...
  • Options
    and the 3 baseball players were Francisco Rodriguez, David Eckstein and Mariano Rivera... K-Rod and Eckstein were on the 02 Angels and Rivera just bugs me... it pisses me off that he wears #42... dude... Jackie Robinson is more important than you...Kurk Reuter gave up the number... have some F-ing class...