sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Hockey?

Do you consider sports a game? Hmmm. Lots of possibilities
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    sirfoster83:
    Hockey?

Do you consider sports a game? Hmmm. Lots of possibilities
    Not hockey and since I was gone for a few I will answer your question. I do consider sports a game but this is not a sport.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Stratego?
  • Options
    clue
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Shoots and Ladders because you don't have kids to ruin it. lol I'm kidding though. Trivial Pursuit is my real answer
  • Options
    No correct guess yet....next clue later tonight.
  • Options
    dying game guess it's time for another clue, this game has only one outcome
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    dying game guess it's time for another clue, this game has only one outcome
    Hahahaha just kidding this board game is done when 1 person wins.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    candy land....i want to change my guess. I forgot you are into MMA, candy land is too soft for you. If possible, I'll go with monopoly
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Connect Four
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Life
  • Options
    monopoly
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Checkers
  • Options
    Chess
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    mouse trap
  • Options
    zeebra:
    candy land....i want to change my guess. I forgot you are into MMA, candy land is too soft for you. If possible, I'll go with monopoly
    Ladies and Gents we have a winner. I love to play this in speed mode as well as traditional mode. Been a long time since I have been beaten too. Anyway Zeebs send me your contact info and what you like and I will get these out to you as soon as I get your PM.
  • Options
    was it candyland or monopoly?
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    zeebra:
    Ladies and Gents we have a winner. I love to play this in speed mode as well as traditional mode. Been a long time since I have been beaten too. Anyway Zeebs send me your contact info and what you like and I will get these out to you as soon as I get your PM.
    ohhh..cool. Ya, monopoly is a fun game, but I'm always sitting in jail. haha. PM on the way.

I'll get a game up today or tomorrow.
  • Options
    surfingzeeko:
    I'm pretty sure monopoly cause they have speed and tournament styles for it. Dont know about candy land.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    surfingzeeko:
    I'm pretty sure monopoly cause they have speed and tournament styles for it. Dont know about candy land.
    It was monopoly and I know nothing about candy land.
  • Options
    just for future reference, it's better to not edit posts already made. There is no time stamp on your edit, so it's impossible to tell when it was put in and I had guessed monopoly a few posts down. Not trying to get the package, you won it, but just for future reference.
  • Options
    surfingzeeko:
    just for future reference, it's better to not edit posts already made. There is no time stamp on your edit, so it's impossible to tell when it was put in and I had guessed monopoly a few posts down. Not trying to get the package, you won it, but just for future reference.
    My bad. I had changed it a few minutes after my initial post, maybe 30 minutes max.
    Dont know why it shows me on that time, but thats from my post edit option. Will keep that in mind. Sorry for any confusion.
    [edited by: zeebra at 12:56 AM (GMT -5) on Wed, Aug 18 2010]

• Options
    zeebra:
    surfingzeeko:
    My bad. I had changed it a few minutes after my initial post, maybe 30 minutes max.
    Dont know why it shows me on that time, but thats from my post edit option. Will keep that in mind. Sorry for any confusion.

It's all good brother :)
  • Options
    surfingzeeko:
    zeebra:
    surfingzeeko:

I didn't realize that zeebra edited his post. Surfing it's your call if you are ok I will send the package to zeebs. Otherwise I could hold another contest that would be quick just for you two guys. Already got it picked out......come on what do you guys say???
  • Options
    Was about to post, but I see we need to wait for surfingzeeko. I'm good what ever you guys decide. Lemme know.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    surfingzeeko:
    zeebra:
    surfingzeeko:

I didn't realize that zeebra edited his post. Surfing it's your call if you are ok I will send the package to zeebs. Otherwise I could hold another contest that would be quick just for you two guys. Already got it picked out......come on what do you guys say???
    No it's cool he showed the edit time, I'm down to just win whatever contest he posts :) so go ahead and send them over to him. So what's your game zeebra?
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks bro! Good luck.

NEW GAME:

I have a bet in baseball for $500 on a team to win over a certain amount of games for the season. Guess which team it is? One guess per clue given.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Cool. Thanks bro! Good luck.

NEW GAME:

I have a bet in baseball for $500 on a team to win over a certain amount of games for the season. Guess which team it is? One guess per clue given.

Diamondbacks
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Red sox
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Braves! (I had to say my hometown team before someone else did)

"Long ashes my friends."