james40:
    AL Central

How bout you give us the team we guess the mascot? lol
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I'll try again... ChiSox...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nope - guess away people, no rule limit here and not a lot of teams left.
  • Options
    then it's gotta be my favorite AL team... Detroit Tigers...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    robbyras:
    They are my favorite team too! Of course it's because it's my home team. Here in Mi. we don't have 10 different teams like in some states. Have to admit I'm a little jealous.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    They are my favorite team too! Of course it's because it's my home team. Here in Mi. we don't have 10 different teams like in some states. Have to admit I'm a little jealous.
    well, i'm a Giants fan and NL fan first and foremost... but when it comes to AL ball, I love the tigers... not sure why... I had a hat as a kid because I liked the logo and it just kinda stuck... Cabrera is an utter stud and Austin Jackson is the next vince coleman...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    well, i'm a Giants fan and NL fan first and foremost... but when it comes to AL ball, I love the tigers... not sure why... I had a hat as a kid because I liked the logo and it just kinda stuck... Cabrera is an utter stud and Austin Jackson is the next vince coleman...
    I love my Tigers no matter what their season is like. I hated that so many good players were traded or lost these past few years. They might have made a run but whatever. On a different note was sad to see Sparky Anderson die. RIP
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    I love my Tigers no matter what their season is like. I hated that so many good players were traded or lost these past few years. They might have made a run but whatever. On a different note was sad to see Sparky Anderson die. RIP
    I hear ya, it's fasionable to be a giants fan these days, but I was there int the JOSE Uribe days... one of the 8,000 who braved the wind in candlestick... But yeah, I was kinda shocked that the tigers made some of the moves they did... but they have a nice core and getting a nice bat to replace Maggs would help... Word is they are going after Victor Martinez... who, oddly enough I'd love to see my Giants sign and stick at 1B... anyway, I was always a fan of the Sparky-led Tigers... Trammel and Sweet Lou were fun to watch... that 87 team was a monster
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    Sandman1am:
    robbyras:
    I hear ya, it's fasionable to be a giants fan these days, but I was there int the JOSE Uribe days... one of the 8,000 who braved the wind in candlestick... But yeah, I was kinda shocked that the tigers made some of the moves they did... but they have a nice core and getting a nice bat to replace Maggs would help... Word is they are going after Victor Martinez... who, oddly enough I'd love to see my Giants sign and stick at 1B... anyway, I was always a fan of the Sparky-led Tigers... Trammel and Sweet Lou were fun to watch... that 87 team was a monster
    Don't go taking our players now! We do have a good core and they are young for the most part. I like the direction the team is going just hope they can keep it going. We do need some bats tho.
    Ah yes good ole 87 Tigers. I remember going to the games that year. Oh and don't forget Kirk Gibson!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    robbyras:
    Woohoo. You are correct sir. I'm just going to ship up my humi to you :-) One of my old roommates was from Saginaw(sp) and so naturally I became a Pistons, Tigers, and RW fan back in the early 90's and still am actually. I have your PM and will get something out tomorrow bro.
  • Options
    james40:
    robbyras:
    Woohoo. You are correct sir. I'm just going to ship up my humi to you :-) One of my old roommates was from Saginaw(sp) and so naturally I became a Pistons, Tigers, and RW fan back in the early 90's and still am actually. I have your PM and will get something out tomorrow bro.
    Thats really cool man glad to have another DEEEtroit fan on the forum. You spelled it correctly but we call it Saginasty now.
  • Options
    ok... new question...

Today I smoked a particular cigar for the first time... it is fairly common on these boards... by that I mean that it is commented on and tends to be included in many bombs and prize packages... and. it was a little peppery for my taste... Name That Cigar...
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Man O war Original
  • Options
    diesel unlimited
  • Options
    nope...but it does have a Maduro wrapper and it's a medium smoke...
  • Options
    black pearl!!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Nica Libre one of my go to smokes
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    WINNER - I somehow made it 2 years on this forum without smoking one of these... pretty solid, it was just more pepper than I expected...

anyway, PM me OZ...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    WINNER - I somehow made it 2 years on this forum without smoking one of these... pretty solid, it was just more pepper than I expected...

anyway, PM me OZ...

Different sizes have different tastes Too! Pm to you my friend.
  • Options
    ok new Question................ I have a Bucket List, the top 5 on it are all Spiritual things........ Name the one place and the time I vow to visit before I die.
    Go
  • Options
    how about the mayan ruins?
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    how about the mayan ruins?

Bump
  • Options
    HELLLLOOOOOOOO OOOOUUUUUTTTTTTT TTTTHHHHHHHEEEERRREEEEEEEE ! Is this Forum DEAD...... Seems knowone wants to Play and Joey Is the Only one taking everyones CIgars ....... I think her is going to Open a B&M off all you guys sticks! LOL
  • Options
    lol..I always play the games, but have only ever one once! lol....but yeah, the cabinet is looking pretty good right now....i still need to build the trays, but ill go snap a couple pics and show you guys what it looks like as of now...
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    lol..I always play the games, but have only ever one once! lol....but yeah, the cabinet is looking pretty good right now....i still need to build the trays, but ill go snap a couple pics and show you guys what it looks like as of now...

Cool I am still looking for my Mission Style Cabinet fo5 500 + cigars I know one is out there!
  • Options
    The Vatican
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    The Vatican

Nope But I will get to see it in the not to distant future but not on my Bucket List...... on the right side of the Pond though! <<<<< CLUE
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Jerusalem
  • Options
    Stonehenge
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    probably wrong but screw it. How about Mecca?