Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    if no one guesses yet by 12est i will pick a winner out of the people who guessed.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    gonna go out on a limb and say NY and TEX!!!

man, did the Rangers get their **** handed to them in the World Series or what?
  • Options
    robbyras:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally over. Someone had guess Tex and someone else after i said NY was one of them. I think we lost both games. but it was a good time. Def hit Strip club on way home both times lol.

I got you Address.(i think this is the 4th package in 2 weeks out to you lol) Ill get something out sat.
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    robbyras:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally over. Someone had guess Tex and someone else after i said NY was one of them. I think we lost both games. but it was a good time. Def hit Strip club on way home both times lol.

I got you Address.(i think this is the 4th package in 2 weeks out to you lol) Ill get something out sat.
    nothin like the strip club after a loss... puts things into perspective... Ha, yeah, we have had a lot of contact over the past few weeks...lemme know if you lost the address...

i'll get a new question up soon...
  • Options
    OK, new question:

in 2003 I worked for the Oakland A's and had the opportunity to chat with many players (home and visiting) throughout the season... there was one guy who suggested that I trade for him in my fantasy league... I had chatted with him a couple times and knew I could mention fantasy to him without causing a problem, so I told him of a trade that was offered to me in which he was involved... he asked who I had to give up to get him and when I told him he said "yeah, do the deal... I'll hook you up"... he was NOT a member of the Oakland A's... Name that player....
  • Options
    robbyras:
    OK, new question:

in 2003 I worked for the Oakland A's and had the opportunity to chat with many players (home and visiting) throughout the season... there was one guy who suggested that I trade for him in my fantasy league... I had chatted with him a couple times and knew I could mention fantasy to him without causing a problem, so I told him of a trade that was offered to me in which he was involved... he asked who I had to give up to get him and when I told him he said "yeah, do the deal... I'll hook you up"... he was NOT a member of the Oakland A's... Name that player....
    Did the trade pay off? not sure if you can answer what with out giving a clue or not.
  • Options
    I actually didn't make the trade... It was just on my mind cuz i was offered the trade that morning and I saw him in the clubhouse when I was getting lineups, so I mentioned it... I only mentioned it because it was the last game of the series and for some reason he was breakin' my balls all series... I was an intern for the A's and had to get lineups when they were posted and he would tell me they weren't out yet when they were and try to stop me from getting them... just messin around, but I could tell he had the kind of personality that think it was cool if I was trading for him... although he had a reputation of not being a nice guy...
  • Options
    OK, new hint... He was an Outfielder...
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Bonds
  • Options
    nope... the was an incident when someone threw a cell phone at this guy when he was in right field... and if memory serves, it happened in oakland...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    rob you have a PM
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    ha! gmill880, you gotta be the winner... you got it right and no one else cares...
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I was going to play the game by guessing "the game"............... Milton Bradley
  • Options
    nope... similar reputation though... this guy was playing for Texas...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    nope... similar reputation though... this guy was playing for Texas...
    Carl Everett
  • Options
    woooo hoooo! Winner Winner....PM me your info
  • Options
    robbyras:
    woooo hoooo! Winner Winner....PM me your info
    PM sent. Will post my question shortly.
  • Options
    robbyras:
    ha! gmill880, you gotta be the winner... you got it right and no one else cares...

Haha , good question though. I was just getting ready to say what the he_ll and post it . You got a good BOTL now as a winner though.
  • Options
    Ok new question...i wanted to go with another sports question but I will save that for the sports trivia post...lol

I would like for you all to guess the birth month of my 2 daughters. You must get them both to win!!
  • Options
    they are twins, they were born in feb!!!
  • Options
    millennium115:
    they are twins, they were born in feb!!!
    Naw..they are about 3 1/2 years apart..lol
  • Options
    no prob,,, thanks for the heads up.. 1st child, april 2nd child october
  • Options
    bump!! dont let the games die man!!
  • Options
    January and September!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    july and March
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    May and november
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    April and July
  • Options
    GadwinDuil:
    January and September!
    You have one of the months correct sir...
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    july and March
    Nope