Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay.
    Guess What I did last night (Mind out of gutter)....
    Hint(1): Got dirty (Again mind out of gutter)
  • Options
    off roading with a atv
  • Options
    millennium115:
    off roading with a atv

WTF STAV! Did you go with me? HAHAHAHAHA, This was suppose to be a hard one! I still have your info.
  • Options
    lol, brotha i wish i was with you, im illinois, just had all the snow melt with a heat wave and rain that came by. i love all types of sports, but i have never been atving, off roading, or anything like that. one year i was suppose to visit friends in arizona, and go doom bugging, but couldnt make it out there.. have fun brotha, and be safe!!!
  • Options
    Ok brothas....... Ive got one.................... Im 32 yrs old , My father taught me how to drive at the age of 15. I was born in Brooklyn, but he taught me at our vacation home up in monticello , ny. the question is .....................What vehicle did I learn to drive in? same rules, good standings to play, one guess every hint......if contest goes quiet past 8 hours, members can guess again, without having the next clue... good luck guys!!
  • Options
    Man it was damn cold with the rain 2 days ago it was muddy. We took a jeep up without the atv and bikes this time but my question was what i did and i was off roading. your package will be on its way shortly.
  • Options
    millennium115:
    Ok brothas....... Ive got one.................... Im 32 yrs old , My father taught me how to drive at the age of 15. I was born in Brooklyn, but he taught me at our vacation home up in monticello , ny. the question is .....................What vehicle did I learn to drive in? same rules, good standings to play, one guess every hint......if contest goes quiet past 8 hours, members can guess again, without having the next clue... good luck guys!!
    Mustang.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Honda Civic
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
  • Options
    good morning guys, some good guesses # 2 hint---------------- it is american and handles real well in all types of weather!!!
  • Options
    bronco
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Jeep Wrangler
  • Options
    robby , u got it.........it was a jeep....my father purchased a jeep from a military action called the willys jeep( 1941-1945), it has three gears and hi and low gear, picture a 15 yr old driving that up and down the raod, going in the woods and up and down hills. it was awesome, the clutch was a ***......then wheni drove a car that was manual....forget about it...it was sooo smooth compared to my willy....i still have it and it runs wonderful that guess is the closest to the right answer. it was a jeep....good guess bro thanks for playing.. i have ur addy robby, il send out the winnings monday morning
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    millennium115:
    it was sooo smooth compared to my willy

That's what she said! love it! haha had to jump in on that one! Congrats on the win, robby
  • Options
    lol,,,thats why i love this forum!!
  • Options
    Woo Hoo... I go away for the weekend and come back to this!!! wooord!

I'll get a question up later today!
  • Options
    OK... new question to go along with the Daily Hottie thread...

I'm not really in to who's hot and who's not... but this chippy has become pretty popular lately (for a few reasons) and WOW... she is smokin!

who am I talking about...
  • Options
    kim kardashian.....
  • Options
    Milley Cirus....... LOL
  • Options
    ha... no and no...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sofia Vergara
  • Options
    nope... her success is due to a couple of recent appearances
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Christina Aquilera
  • Options
    nope... she is blond though
  • Options
    Jennifer Aniston... She is the Hottest of the HOT!
  • Options
    nope... this chick has a pretty cool name... and has a slight connection to Jennifer Aniston
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Lady Ga Ga hehe
  • Options
    nope... ok, she is in a movie that is currently out, but she is more of a model than an actress
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Brooklyn Decker-----yum
  • Options
    there they are... i mean she is... i mean... yeah...

Winner!

I've got your info... I'll get something out soon... I have SOOOOO much stuff to send out