Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Each hat has something different on it.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    So you want us to guess what's on each of the three or what they have in common? Maybe it's the beer, but I'z confused!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Falcon, Braves, ?
    Each of the three hats. Next clue: none of them have anything whatsoever to do with sports.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    CAO, Red Stripe and Corvette....
    Next clue: Although they are not ALL THREE primarily known for this, the subjects of each hat have had their own comic books.
    Superman, Darth Maul and ... uh... and Flash
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    One of them has to be the cool NUB cap.
    Next hint: All three of the subjects have had cartoons based on them, two of the subjects have had several cartoons based on them.
    Spiderman, Akira and Mickey Mouse
    None has gotten all three yet, but one has been named. Next hint: one of the hats' subjects is one person, the other two are alien races (different) who ended up on worlds that were not their own.
    Okay, next hint: Two of the subjects on the hat have had multiple live-action movies made about them.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Spiderman, Superman and Predator? (I think there was a predator cartoon..?)
    ejenne87:
    Spiderman, Superman and Predator? (I think there was a predator cartoon..?)
    Nope, no Predator cartoon. But, on a side note, if anyone ever happens across a cool Predator hat, you can go ahead and pick it up for me and I will pay you in cigars. ;)

We are getting warmer, one subject has been named more than once now. Next hint: all three of these subjects' comics were originally published by Marvel, but later one of the subjects had a few one-shots and mini-series published by DC (due to Warner Brothers' acquisition of Lorimar).
    Superman, Wolverine, Silver Surfer
    Remember, only one of the subjects was PRIMARILY known for being in a comic book. The other two were primarily known for cartoons.
    Spiderman, Thundercats and Transformers!!!!! I think I have 2 but not totally sold on the 3rd one...
    robbyras:
    Spiderman, Thundercats and Transformers!!!!! I think I have 2 but not totally sold on the 3rd one...
    Ding ding ding! We have a winnner! And I thought I was making this obscure enough to last a few more days, lol. I just checked your bio, would you rather have sticks from your favorites list or want list?
    alienmisprint:
    robbyras:
    Ding ding ding! We have a winnner! And I thought I was making this obscure enough to last a few more days, lol. I just checked your bio, would you rather have sticks from your favorites list or want list?
    Sweet!! The last answer was a toss up between transformers and Voltron... I didn't want to Google it so I hedged my bets and went with the more popular option...

thanks for asking about the sticks and I'd be happy to have anything off either list... or anything else you want to send over... I'm not picky!

not sure if you have my info so I'll PM it over... and I'll get a question up later today
    new question...

had my first smoke in about 2 months today... it was the first one these particular smokes that I have had... I loved it... it was more of a medium body... what did I smoke?
    Punch Uppercut
    nope... this one has a Sumatra wrapper
    next clue... it was a pretty big deal when this stick came out...
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RP EDGE SUMATRA
    nope... hmmm lets see.... it's has a higher end price tag
    ok... it only comes in one vitola... anyone?
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Obelisco?
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    MOW Armada
    nikostewart:
    MOW Armada
    there it is... I have your info and still owe you so I'll get a big package out to you on Monday!
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    Nice, Thanks Robby!

Now my question

Where will we be going for our Honeymoon?