Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Playa....Please.. I can go for a long time,, Probably aint no stud like you but I'll give ya a run for your money.. ;o)
    It helps when folks post there DC # so it lets everybody know where things are.
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Kid:
    pelirrojo:
    dsayles:
    So I have been away from the forums for a little due to surgery. I check my mail box and there was a unsuspected and unprovoked surprise. Now me being the man that I am in good honor and pride i cannot let this go unpunished. But I must say thank you this has made my day!

This is from the 31st of January. He may just need to be reminded.
    K but his post for this thread was on the 17th of Dec,, Not to judge , but he's been under the knife a fn long time. And no I shouldnt have to remind him,, he's a big boy and he should be responsible enough to take care of this and or keep us informed so the game can move on.
    Damn the reminder....so games probation?
    Ill shoot em some pm's. Cause in all fairness maybe Dsayles never received anything,, didnt know what to do and just said f it.. IDK.. .

(EDIT) PM's Sent
    smoke em if you got em:
    The Kid:
    pelirrojo:
    dsayles:
    So I have been away from the forums for a little due to surgery. I check my mail box and there was a unsuspected and unprovoked surprise. Now me being the man that I am in good honor and pride i cannot let this go unpunished. But I must say thank you this has made my day!

This is from the 31st of January. He may just need to be reminded.
    K
    Damn your fast Rudy..you must have edited your last post before I could chime in...I was going to take your sheriff bagde b/c he actually posted on the 1st of Feb.....too funny. Hope you aint always that quick!!
    lol,, I learned from JJ,, That dude can edit a post three times before I can even respond once
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I would like to know where we are with this thread......Buckeye???.....dsayles???.....Thank you...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets say screw em and move on!
  • I sent to dsayles on 12/17/12 never heard a response. Would you like to me send to someone else?
    buckeyecigar:
    I sent to dsayles on 12/17/12 never heard a response. Would you like to me send to someone else?
    If you sent to DSayles on 12/17 I dont think you should have to send again. In the Future you may want to post the DC #, much of this could of been avoided, it also provides verification and is a common courtesy. So what if DSayles comes back and says he never received anything??? I think you see my point. Still not sure why you didnt respond to my PM. Thanks for finally stepping forward.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    dsayles returned a PM to me on 1/31/13 non related to this. After I saw this thread, I shot him another out reminding him of this and he hasnt responded to it yet. He is probably really busy and forgot about this, which doesnt excuse his not fulfilling his end, but I thought I'd just put in my opinion that the guy seemed ok to me. I think I am the one that put him on the good traders list so I will gladly Send to whoever is next!
    OK, looks like this thing has stagnated so I will keep it going........Real easy one here.....

What is my middle name?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ron Jeremy?
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    The Doc?
    LOL, good guesses. Nope, it starts with an A.
    Allen
    smoke em if you got em:
    Allen
    Nailed it, send me your info buddy! Plus you spelled it correctly! Nice!
    mmccartneydc:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Allen
    Nailed it, send me your info buddy! Plus you spelled it correctly! Nice!
    Damn...now I gotta come up with a game and be ready to tell my wife that I won more cigars...damn damn damn!!
    OK lets try and make this one go quickly...who is the 1st forum brother that I ever herfed with??
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Enfidel??
    kingjk729:
    Enfidel??
    Really? Its like that Jim? Great job...your turn!!

ENFIDL but I will accept that answer!
    9505510447823052550729 to you Rolyn
    Bump
    mmccartneydc:
    Bump
    its on Jim..wheres he been?

FYI jim i will be shipping your package tomorrow.
    smoke em if you got em:
    mmccartneydc:
    Bump
    its on Jim..wheres he been?

FYI jim i will be shipping your package tomorrow.
    Bump again!
    Sorry about the delay guys ...... been home dealing with family stuff for the last week and a half. This will be simple ..... Who is the first BOTL that I traded with to get on the good traders list? Hint he's been around for quite some time but has been inactive.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Sorry about the delay guys ...... been home dealing with family stuff for the last week and a half. This will be simple ..... Who is the first BOTL that I traded with to get on the good traders list? Hint he's been around for quite some time but has been inactive.
    ////I believe it was sightunseen who posted 'A great start. dennisking and kingjk729 are ones that should be on there. ' back on a hot July 2010 morning!....and jim, you are correct he hasnt been on since Oct. 2012 :(
    If this is correct, pm me pls as i do not look here daily, just now and again to read in bunches. As well Jim, keep your sticks, save the shipping, as you know it is a pain to send to me here... it is I that owe you! Consider it PIF-B (pay it forwards-backwards!) I am hoping to sacrifice a jdn-dark corojo (today's deal of day) that you stored for me since 11/11/11, that was in the last package you shipped to me over christmas.
    Not the correct answer Barry
    Next clue ........ He's from a place far far away.
    BUMP? Kinda hate to have 2 guesses in a row...waited a week, no one else wanna play and have some 'fun and games?". How about Alienmisprint then for your trade back on Sept 19, 2009, when he said 'My half of a trade with kingjk729 was waiting on me when I got back yesterday, and he came through in fine fashion. He sent these cigars on blind faith to get his way onto this very list, and it is safe to say he has proven himself to be a good trader. '
    Great job Barry ...... I have you're addy you're turn.
    kingjk729:
    Great job Barry ...... I have you're addy you're turn.
    That it is...bbut i repeat Jim. "As well Jim, keep your sticks, save the shipping, as you know it is a pain to send to me here... it is I that owe you! Consider it PIF-B (pay it forwards-backwards!) "