Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Alrightie then...for my question, a related 2 parter. 'what is the name of the lady in my avitar?...and why was she doing what she is doing in the photo? i.e. what was the significance of that game?'
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Gillian Apps smoking a cigar and drinking a Molson after a 2-0 win over the USA for Olympic Gold in the 2010 Winter Olympics? All I can see is the "0" on her shirt and I think she "10" so i'm pretty sure thats right.

Also, If I have to look at one more picture of Crosby trying to research this I might loose it.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Gillian Apps smoking a cigar and drinking a Molson after a 2-0 win over the USA for Olympic Gold in the 2010 Winter Olympics? All I can see is the "0" on her shirt and I think she "10" so i'm pretty sure thats right.

Also, If I have to look at one more picture of Crosby trying to research this I might loose it.
    ////very impressive...and quick also...hope its not TWSS :) pls send me your addy!
  • Options
    Here is a source...just so you dont need to look @ crosby again...it is lunchtime. And you are correct, she was #10. http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00994/girls3_380x529_994642a.jpg My fav from that team is actually Meghan Agosta....she is real purtie!
  • Options
    I really always wondered what your avitar was. I'll get something up soon.
  • Options
    Now the only secrets i have for you are already on the way...direct from Andy. Shipping is a pain from here. Will post shipping info once i have it.
  • Options
    Sometimes I bomb like that too. Much easier to send things I dont have direct from c.com.
  • Options
  • Options
    Business Day(s) Left 1 Scheduled Delivery: Thursday, 03/14/2013, By End of Day
  • Options
    Well since the wife missed ups today I should probably continue on. Hopefully not to hard, but everyone should have a guess.

What was the make and model of my first car? ie. Nissan Sentra (it was not a Nissan Sentra)
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Ford Mustang
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Ford Mustang
    so far uneventful...thank you for playing RG3-zero.
    the vehicle in question was made by a General Motors Division.
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Dodge Neon
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    insomnniapb:
    Dodge Neon
    heh woops that doesn't really fit with your last clue. Oh well
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Chevy Cavalier
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    You look like a Camero kind of guy..
  • Options
    Vehicle make is a Pontiac

...What's the model???
  • Options
    Drew you look like you would look good driving a Pontiac TA firebird
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Drew you look like you would look good driving a Pontiac TA firebird
    It was a 1981 Pontiac Firebird. (not T/A) I think I have your addy RG3zero. I'll have them out ASAP. Thank for playing.
  • Options
    Oh yeah...the old firechicken...i still have a special place for those cars no thanks to smokey and the bandit. But if yours wasnt the TA, then it more for looks than anything...as it was a heavy car that really needed the 350 v8 to turn those rear buns..the standard 231v6 in the base firebird was pretty weak. Oh well, sure it created a lot of great memories as well. A good friend has an 80 Camaro z28 4 speed, t-tops that he put too much money into to make it go fast...which it did for a 2nd generation vehicle. Sure went downhill fast in 82 as they introed the 3rd generation platforms...ahh, glad that is over!
  • Options
    Fell out of love with it about have way through a V8 motor swap and someone took her off my hands.
  • Options
    Yahoo I won, Thanks Drew and now it's my turn at the fun and games. Ok I played Semi-Pro football for 15+ years, Guess what position I played in college and what position I played in semi-pro. So it's a 2 answer question, GLTA
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right field?
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Right field?
    Listen you, read more carefully! He said that it is a 2 part answer. So you would need to add another position he played...like say 'left-winger' or 'goalie.' Remember it was semi-pro though, so they might have fancier names. Put me in coach, i really wanna play!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Yahoo I won, Thanks Drew and now it's my turn at the fun and games. Ok I played Semi-Pro football for 15+ years, Guess what position I played in college and what position I played in semi-pro. So it's a 2 answer question, GLTA
    kicker and waterboy?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Right field?
    LOL the topic is football, but I think you might be in right field with out a glove Rhamlin. lol
  • Options
    Martel:
    robertgreen30:
    kicker and waterboy?
    LOL good answers Martel, at least you got the right sport lol
  • Options
    hey rob, i got them back to posting 2 answers....so what u r saying is that semi-pro dont have no speciial names for their positions then? so i really hope you aint a linebacker or DE, so that you cant chase us shizters down and tackle us real good :) ps. sorry to hijack the thread...all is good..i m oooout eh!
  • Options
    bearb:
    hey rob, i got them back to posting 2 answers....so what u r saying is that semi-pro dont have no speciial names for their positions then? so i really hope you aint a linebacker or DE, so that you cant chase us shizters down and tackle us real good :) ps. sorry to hijack the thread...all is good..i m oooout eh!
    Bearb you got one of the positions right, Linebacker
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    bearb:
    Bearb you got one of the positions right, Linebacker
    ///uh oh...glad you have a sense of humour then...but no more guesses for me then.....as i won jim's contest just a few pages ago....good luck gents...i shall be watching from the sidelines then! :)