Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fun and Games

Comments

• bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Im gonna guess...Clippers. For the player, I'll guess Maggette.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    What the heck, I'll take a swing here.

Chicago Bulls
  • ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    First clue... They wereare in the Playoffs
    Ok, I'll try again... Phoenix Suns
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    What the heck, I'll guess just to keep this thing going.

...the Boston Celtics

...and the player is Kevin Garnett
    Its me and Ron...neck and neck :)

Utah Jazz
    Cleveland Cavs/LeBron James
  • pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    I was out of towm for several days. Got in last night and had a package waiting for me from Ashmaster. Nice way to walk in the door. Great selection and a couple I have never tried but had my eye on. Can't wait to get at them. Thanks a lot Ash! Check your PM. C
  • ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    WEll well well.... The team has still not ben chosen soooo he is your next clue.

They are NOT in the playoffs any longer.

Hint hint hint. I have already told the forum my answer.
    Not too many guesses here, so I'll take another shot. Nuggets/Anthony
    Well, that clue gave it away.

The team is the Toronto Raptors

...and my guess for the player is Chris Bosh.
    So is it toronto? Is the game still going?
    bass8844:
    So is it toronto? Is the game still going?
    I've wondered the same thing myself. I know chevy has been on since Ron made that post, but its like this game is dying for lack of participation.

Joe
    Well fellas, I'm starting to think this may have died too. I don't know if my guess is right or not because I haven't heard from Chevy. I'm pretty confident that it is based on another thread, but I don't know for sure.

You never know so keep guessing. I could be wrong.

On the other hand, maybe we should quit beating a dead horse. We'll just have to wait and see.
    Wow that's ashame. I would gladly post another question and send out some sticks to keep the game going. I guess we should leave that up to Crimthann since he started this game.
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    I would give this two more days. If we do not hear from Chevy by Wednesday we can get this started again. Do you guys agree?
    I agree. It's a shame though because I know Chevy has been on everyday, but apparaently isn't posting.
    I agree. It's a shame though because I know Chevy has been on everyday, but apparently isn't posting.
    phisherman:
    I would give this two more days. If we do not hear from Chevy by Wednesday we can get this started again. Do you guys agree?
    Good Idea. Agreed.
  • phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Ok this questin is dead.

Kav; did you already send your sticks to Chevy? If not can you ask another question?
  • kaveniuskavenius Posts: 46
    Hey guys.... sorry, I had responded yesterday on my blackberry, but apparenty it didn't go through properly.

Yeah, I sent the stick to Chevy already. But let me check the shipping label to see if it was delivered. Further, I'm still waiting on my shipment for my PIF from April 29!! Odd that both cease simultaneously, eh?

I'd be glad to ask another question and give some more cigars. I know the future of this group is honest and wanting to take part. Therefore, I'll take the bull by the horns and realign the game!!!

Here we go!

For some more sticks, this cigar has quickly become my favorite stick to smoke. It is only made as a Perfecto. Its dimensions are roughly 6 x 60. It was originally made as the everyday cigar for the Sultan of Berunei.

Any guesses?

I will allow one guess per day. If the answer is not revealed by Sunday night, I will give a clue Monday morning. Good luck!
    That's an easy one...

...the Gurkha Centurian and also one of my favorites I might add.

Also, check your Inbox Kavenius. I sent you a PM.
  • kaveniuskavenius Posts: 46
    Whoa!!! You weren't supposed to get that SO quickly!! Well, congrats... You will get one of those, too! Comin' at ya!

Send me a PM with your address so I can ship these ASAP!!
    PM sent

Now I have to think of a really good question to ask. Hmmmmmm
    Okay guys here it goes. I almost forgot about posting a question. I apologize, please forgive me.

My question is going to be a little more difficult though. It will have three parts. Parts one and two will be for the win and part 3 will be for a bonus prize (like extra credit to the winner).

1. Where would I like to go for MY dream vacation?
    2. What would be the primary activity that I would be participating in during this vacation?
    Example: Backpacking in the Sierra Nevadas (A1. Sierra Nevadas, A2. Backpacking). I don't care what order the parts are in or how its phrased as long as both parts are there.

The extra credit question for the bonus is, What is the main reason this is my dream vacation (hint: there is something that I want to see that this loction is known for.)?
    Scuba diving in Cuba, but only as a guise for getting authentic Cuban cigars. :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Scuba diving in Cuba, but only as a guise for getting authentic Cuban cigars. :)
    That woulda been my guess too
    OK, I will tell you tyhat the guess is 50% correct. (You'll have to guess which 50%)

Joe, I do like your line of thinking for the bonus though. That is an excellent idea, wrong but an excellent idea..
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Scuba Diving in the Bahamas?
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Edited out reply, just in case I am right :P Taking off for Disneyworld tomorrow, and would not want to screw up the game. You may now return to your regularly scheduled guessing :P