Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    ....but isn't this the fun and games thread not the moive triva thread? Just sayin.
    We've been doing movie trivia in this game for quite some time, probably since the game started. Movie trivia is specific, this one is not, anything is fair game in the Fun and Games.
    I was being sarcastic and meant nothing by it. I guess next time I will make sure to keep my unhelpful comments to myself. Sorry Alex.
    Hard to detect sarcasm sometimes. It wasn't personal or anything, but I'm sure there are some people who think movie trivia has no place in the FnG thread.

And for a guess...A hunting trip in Australia, hunting the most dangerous game of all, man. :)
    Can you really hunt man down there?
    One way to find out. ;)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    j0z3r:
    Sandman1am:
    ....but isn't this the fun and games thread not the moive triva thread? Just sayin.
    We've been doing movie trivia in this game for quite some time, probably since the game started. Movie trivia is specific, this one is not, anything is fair game in the Fun and Games.
    I was being sarcastic and meant nothing by it. I guess next time I will make sure to keep my unhelpful comments to myself. Sorry Alex.
    Hard to detect sarcasm sometimes. It wasn't personal or anything, but I'm sure there are some people who think movie trivia has no place in the FnG thread.

And for a guess...A hunting trip in Australia, hunting the most dangerous game of all, man. :)
    Can you really hunt man down there?
    One way to find out. ;)
    Hey don't worry about it sandman! Without the general confusion and sarcasm re forum wouldn't be near as fun! And I'm sorry to say but that is incorrect j0z3r! Here is another hint: it was recently featured in a well known HUNTING magazine.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Alex Williams:
    I think I'll just save the movie for a movie trivia. So here is my new question:

What is my dream trip/ vacation? (clue: it has to do with hunting)

How about Hunting Moose in Canada
  • Options
    def on the to do list but not at the top. Here is two more clues (just to help you guys) it is in the eastern hemisphere in a country you probably have never heard of that you def can't pronounce haha.
  • Options
    the price tag on this hunt is a little bit more than the base msrp of a 2010 fj cruiser. Just remember it was featured in a popular HUNTING magazine. HUNTING being the key word.
  • Options
    I got a while to go before I can guess again....
  • Options
    The Cank:
    I got a while to go before I can guess again....
    Did you just win or something?
  • Options
    O hell I was thinking one guess every 2 weeks... that would take forever !
  • Options
    Lion Hunting in Han Dynasty
  • Options
    Damn. One guess evry two weeks would be horrible!!! Nope, that's not it. Here's another clue hunting usually takes place between 13,000 and 16,000 feet elevation.
  • Options
    Im going to take a huge uneducated guess and stick with my Han Dynasty but say You are hunting Ram..... hell I don't know if Ram are that high up or if there is a mountain range in Han Dynasty. LoL
  • Options
    The Cank:
    Im going to take a huge uneducated guess and stick with my Han Dynasty but say You are hunting Ram..... hell I don't know if Ram are that high up or if there is a mountain range in Han Dynasty. LoL
    Part right part wrong. Haha. It is a species of sheep but you gotta be more specific. Go back to my earlier clue: in a country you probably can't spell and def can't pronounce. Another clue tonight if no one gets it! And that clue should really put it away. Hint hint ;)
  • Options
    Ok fellas. This should really really be the final clue (I hope)
    There is a classic game kids play in the pool that was named after an explorer. That is the name of the species. Since you have that and the other clues, you should be able to piece it together hahaha.
  • Options
    FREAKIN HUNTING MARCO POLO SHEEP IN kyrgyztan
  • Options
    ding ding we have a winner!!!! pm me your info and ill get your package out as soon as the snow lets up haha.
  • Options
    Ok my turn...
    What was the first cigar I smoked ? has to be brand and type.... You guys are gonna laugh at this one !!!
    clue #1 - It was not a black and mild ( Its an actual cigar )
  • Options
    I'll play the odds here and say your first cigar was a Macanudo Gold.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Acid Kuba Kuba
  • Options
    alien you got to be kidding me.......
    Thats it he got it !
  • Options
    Looks like I get to send you some sticks now . PM me yo stuff !
  • Options
    For real? Lol, the only reason I said that was because it was my first stick. My first real, non-infused stick was a Carlos Torano Exodus Gold, I would've guessed that next, lol. PM incoming, I'll get a question up in a few...
  • Options
    Actually, to keep in the theme of "guess the cigars", my wife went down to Lake Charles today. I asked her to pick me up three cigars from the B&M there. What are the three cigars?

Hint 1: two of the three are the same cigar
  • Options
    Oh, and a bonus question, if you get this one right, I'll throw a really nice bonus stick in there:

Did my wife bring back the right cigars?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    2 Illusione MK 12s and an Alec Bradley Prensado----and of course she got it right :)
  • Options
    Thats actually pretty close for a first guess, but not quite right.

Next hint: I've never had the single cigar before, it is one I just wanted to try
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    d@mn the close (but no cigars) guesses.
  • Options
    Next hint: Neither of these cigars are available for regular purchase on Ccom (not sure about in samplers, special deals, etc, but you can't just go to the brands page and find them).
  • Options
    Ok, to recap:

alienmisprint:
    My wife went down to Lake Charles today. I asked her to pick me up three cigars from the B&M there. What are the three cigars?

And a bonus question, if you get this one right, I'll throw a really nice bonus stick in there:

Did my wife bring back the right cigars?

Hint 1: two of the three are the same cigar
    Next hint: I've never had the single cigar before, it is one I just wanted to try
    Next hint: Neither of these cigars are available for regular purchase on Ccom (not sure about in samplers, special deals, etc, but you can't just go to the brands page and find them).
    And next hint: The single cigar has an Ecuadorian grown Connecticut wrapper, the two other cigars have Nicaraguan grown Cafe Colorado wrappers......
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Ok, 2 Illusione and 1 Arganese Connecticut robusto...oh and she got them correct
  • Options
    I'll guess two Casa Magna and one Cabaiguan.