Home Non Cigar Related

The Sniper's Box Project

2»

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Well played Glen!!! That game was very entertaining to keep up with! Pictures were hilarious and had a great time just watching people get sniped!

Hope you knee is doing better!

Again....WELL DONE!!!
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I love how you got bombed, that mailbox looks fantastic, LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Thanks for all the positive feedback fellas, I had a blast too! Wish like hell I was could have gotten The Beard - my idea was to bomb him with one of every stick it took to get his addy! So for every stick I sniped someone with, Tim would have gotten a stick to match it. Between sniper rounds, bonuses for trivia, newborns, etc, it would have been a pretty nice sized bomb!

Ren, did you have a question about this insanity? Post it here or PM it to me. :-D
    I PMed u!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

So Glen,
    When you won the movie trivia pass - was that a mistake that you logged in under the wrong screen name?

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I'm not going to say I passed your identification around once I put everything together, but yeah, I sent your name out to everyone cuz I'm a wh0re like that.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Dennis you slutt! You're aces in my book brother! :-D

Fourtotheflush:

So Glen,
    When you won the movie trivia pass - was that a mistake that you logged in under the wrong screen name?

Not exactly... to be honest, my spies (SNIPER BOX TRIVIA - CounterTerror was infiltrated nearly from its inception, and I had spies throughout the life of the game) had told me that the time was short until the nuke hit me. With little left to lose in the Sniper's Box game, I wanted to get my guess up on the Movie Trivia thread before someone else guessed it. So I threw my guess up there under the Sniper profile instead of switching to the gdsim1 profile, and voila! Winner!

Besides, at that point, due to Dennis' whorish ways (see above LOL), my true identity was probably the WORST kept secret in teh history of the threads. LOL

I will admit however, that when I tripped up and posted a "sniper" message under the gdsim1 profile on Easter - I TOTALLY tripped over my pecker! LOL And of course, Dennis, Alex & Hays were right there to give me royal he11 about it... :-D

FINALLY got around to replying earlier today Ren, very sorry for the delay - life has been even more crazy than usual this week. I havent been THIS happy to see a weekend in quite some time!

Krieg:
    I love how you got bombed, that mailbox looks fantastic, LOL
    I had a really good time with that one Chris! Was pounding on it in the garage and my daughters stuck their heads in...

"What are you doing Dad?"

"Beating on a brand new mailbox with a hammer honey."

"Why?"

"Its fun. Wanna try?" "OH YEAH!!!" Spent the next hour watching my girls beat the he11 out of a mailbox with a pair of hammers, cackling with laughter all the way. GOOD TIMES! :-D

zeebra:
    Well played Glen!!! That game was very entertaining to keep up with! Pictures were hilarious and had a great time just watching people get sniped!

Hope you knee is doing better!

Again....WELL DONE!!!
    Was my pleasure zeebra! I got to have a blast being goofy, make a bunch of people laugh for a while & meet a BUNCH of really good people!

The knee is getting better, thanks for the well wishes. Just takes time, and there is really no way to speed up the rehab because when you start pushing the issue, THATS when you tear the replacement ligament and go back to square 1.

Of course, the facts that Im 1) old, and 2) pear-shaped are not helping the cause much either. LOL

Redtailhawkoz:
    ANyone who didnt think this wasm't Fun they are a Stick in the MUDD! WHat an Awesome Expierience to have witnessed this Game... What a HOOT! Thanks Glen for the Fun and the Laughs Cant wait to see whats next!
    You definatley Upped the BAR!
    Thanks Ozzie! As far as upping the bar, I have got some PM's from BOTL's in which they have shared some WILD ideas for bombs with me. One in particular I guarantee will ABSOLUTELY BLOW PEOPLE'S MINDS if he ever figures out how to pull it off. Lot of creativity out there, and if my thread inspired anyone to give their crazy @ss ideas a shot, that would be a cool thing!

Cigar Sherlock:
    This was an interesting game to watch, well played. I will now remove the NCIC hit for you sir..that Crown Vic down the street will no longer be watching you. :)
    Was wondering what the he11 was up with that car! :-D

letsgowithbob:
    Thanks man, what an awesome soap opera it has been, I never guessed it was you, Thanks for what you did, it has been a lot of fun.
    Honestly, half the fun of watching the thread from my point of view was watching BOTL jump up and down with "I know who the Sniper is!" (never having met me) "I recognize the handwriting on the date on the stick! Ive traded with this guy before!" (never traded with anyone before I started the thread) "Its CCom **** with us!" (LMAO, nuff said!).
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    The Sniper:
    letsgowithbob:
    Thanks man, what an awesome soap opera it has been, I never guessed it was you, Thanks for what you did, it has been a lot of fun.
    Honestly, half the fun of watching the thread from my point of view was watching BOTL jump up and down with "I know who the Sniper is!" (never having met me) "I recognize the handwriting on the date on the stick! Ive traded with this guy before!" (never traded with anyone before I started the thread) "Its CCom **** with us!" (LMAO, nuff said!).
    I have to admit that I was one who thought that I must have traded with you before. The reason I said that was the content description on my package. It stated that it contained "Collectible Bands" just as I always request of senders from the US. You had obviously done some homework bro'

BTW four packages went out today. One is coming to you for the charity thing. Thanks again for the contest and I hope you are hit big time with sticks for your charity.
    <BR
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    My biggest question: Who was Deepthroat?
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    letsgowithbob:
    I have to admit that I was one who thought that I must have traded with you before. The reason I said that was the content description on my package. It stated that it contained "Collectible Bands" just as I always request of senders from the US. You had obviously done some homework bro'

BTW four packages went out today. One is coming to you for the charity thing. Thanks again for the contest and I hope you are hit big time with sticks for your charity.

I got some stick from Alien with similar labels and small handwriting.

Garen B:
    My biggest question: Who was Deepthroat?
    On that one, I have NO IDEA Garen - anyone wanna fess up?

laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    letsgowithbob:

Wasnt just you Laker - I had BUNCHES of PM's to the effect of "I know who you are because we've traded before and I recognize your handwriting on the date tag!" type messages... and had never communicated with any of them before I sniped them, much less traded with em. LOL

laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    letsgowithbob:

Wasnt just you Laker - I had BUNCHES of PM's to the effect of "I know who you are because we've traded before and I recognize your handwriting on the date tag!" type messages... and had never communicated with any of them before I sniped them, much less traded with em. LOL

OK, posting this everywhere I go so Alex doesnt call down ANOTHER nuke on me! Its the list of sticks I got hit with on the bomb that ended my fun.... image
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    OK, so I finally remembered to post in here that.......

I GOT SNIPED!! (I would post a picture but I haven't really got a clue how to do that and I don't have a camera handy.)

I know I am a little late, but I forgot that I received the package and I was busy with work and everything else life has to throw my way. The type of round used was a Man o' War toro, and the shades had an orange frame! Thanks to whoever it was that gave me up, it was worth it!
    Bro, I sent that - and THEN realized you were out of the country! LMAO!! Was there anything left of it when you got home, or was it a dried up coccoon? If it was shot, please let me know and I will be HAPPY to snipe you again... :-D

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    It seems to be alright. I have lots of cigars in my two coolers so I am sure that if I hide it it will make it to about 2020... It will be fine, Thanks a lot brother!