Home Cigar 101
Options

Newbie question not read yet !

2»

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    this is why we all need giant walk in humidors. that way we can do trial and error and find out when a cigar tastes best. I doubt that most of us have that kind of room/money/willpower.
  • Options
    Tha would be nice...but money is my issue. I'm sure I could get the wife to go for it if I added a 'wine cellar' next to it in the basement. Of course then I would have to actuall FILL the humidor with smokes.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Bad Andy:
    Tha would be nice...but money is my issue. I'm sure I could get the wife to go for it if I added a 'wine cellar' next to it in the basement. Of course then I would have to actuall FILL the humidor with smokes.
    See the filling it full of smokes is where it'd get expensive.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    Expensive but delicious!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Lasabar:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    Expensive but delicious!
    No, technically it's the emptying it out again that's delicious.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Lasabar:
    madurofan:
    Bad Andy:
    Expensive but delicious!
    No, technically it's the emptying it out again that's delicious.
    Indeed