Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My 1,000th Post Contest---The Correct One

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
So everyone has been doing some version of stuff like this lately----so why shall I not steal others ideas?? I have no idea what will be in the package, it might me a few sticks, it might be a helluva package---just depends on money and life at the time I guess. Here are the ideas.....I will post several questions here and you have to try and answer them all. You can change your mind and edit if you want, wait til later, however you want to do it. When my post count reaches 1,00 though, all answers must be in and whoever gets the most correct wins (be on good traders list please)-----Tie breaker and such I will decide based on being "close". Simple enough I guess, so here goes...

PS Please feel free to participate...I know I have rubbed Kuzi, Puro, the Steeler Fan and some others the wrong way in my time. I can be a@ss and I admit that, but I hope this can be fun for everyone and dont want people not to play because of me being a jerk.

1. Who is my favorite baseball player ever---RYNE SANDBERG (played in the 80's and some 90's)?

2. Who is my favorite president ever?---RICHARD NIXON

3. What was the first alcoholic beverage I remember consuming-----ZIMA (not church wine as a kid either)?

4. What was my number in high school football (I was a lineman)---75?

5. What are the six numbers I always play for lotto?----2,7,17,19,36,53(a few extra points for this one)

6. What are one of the boxes of cigars I have purchased in my life?(three guesses per person max)----BACCARAT, RP EDGE SECONDS, AF ANEJOS, BAHIA ORANGE, CAO SOPRANOS, CUESTA REY SUN GROWN, CUVEE 10, ARGANESE MADURO, ARGANESE ML3

7. I was arrested once in my life...for what?---CRIMINAL MIOSCHIEF

8. How many jobs have I had in my life?----14

9. If I could only have one type of beverage for the rest of my life, what would it be?----MILK

10. What singer/bans(s) have I seen live in concert (three guesses per person max)----JIMMY BUFFETT, KC AND THE SUNSHINE BAND (dont ask), MATCHBOX 20, TRACY LAWRENCE, TOBY KEITH, BLAKE SHELTON,. MERLE HAGGARD, BOB DYLAN

Thats a total of 19 points possible. I may give some hints on some of these as well if anyone wants to ask some questions, I may be able to help a little...I reserve the right to answer all of questions or some of them---but all will be truthful. Well, I hope this doesnt suck.---Good luck all.

Comments

• Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    1. Who is my favorite baseball player ever (played in the 80's and some 90's)?
    Ray Searage

2. Who is my favorite president ever?
    Theodore Roosevelt!

3. What was the first alcoholic beverage I remember consuming (not church wine as a kid either)?
    Tequila!

4. What was my number in high school football (I was a lineman)?

5. What are the six numbers I always play for lotto?(a few extra points for this one)
    7, 20, 25, 32, 35, 42

6. What are one of the boxes of cigars I have purchased in my life?(three guesses per person max)
    5 Vegas Gold, Man O' War (Regular), Rocky Patel Signature!

7. I was arrested once in my life...for what?
    Talking back to a cop when he didn't havea reason to arrest you in the first place :-P

8. How many jobs have I had in my life?

9. If I could only have one type of drink for the rest of my life, what would it be?
    Cola!

10. What singer/bands(s) have I seen live in concert (three guesses per person max)
    Rolling Stones (Everyone has seen them), Billy Idol, Judas Priest!

KK, since I got all of them right, I win, right? >.> .>
  • Options
    I edited favorite drink to favorite beverage BTW, in case that makes you want to change----and again youre free to change or whatever til I hit 1000
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    EDITED ANSWERS
    Vulchor:
    So everyone has been doing some version of stuff like this lately----so why shall I not steal others ideas?? I have no idea what will be in the package, it might me a few sticks, it might be a helluva package---just depends on money and life at the time I guess. Here are the ideas.....I will post several questions here and you have to try and answer them all. You can change your mind and edit if you want, wait til later, however you want to do it. When my post count reaches 1,00 though, all answers must be in and whoever gets the most correct wins (be on good traders list please)-----Tie breaker and such I will decide based on being "close". Simple enough I guess, so here goes...

PS Please feel free to participate...I know I have rubbed Kuzi, Puro, the Steeler Fan and some others the wrong way in my time. I can be a@ss and I admit that, but I hope this can be fun for everyone and dont want people not to play because of me being a jerk.

Greg Nettles

William Henry Harrison - wait, thats Kuzis - Yours is Truman

3. What was the first alcoholic beverage I remember consuming (not church wine as a kid either)?
    Miller LIte

5. What are the six numbers I always play for lotto?(a few extra points for this one)
    8,27,30,42, 47, 53

6. What are one of the boxes of cigars I have purchased in my life?(three guesses per person max)
    A box of ISOMS, RP Edge Seconds, Arturo Fuente Anejo #77 "sharks".

DWI

9. If I could only have one type of beverage for the rest of my life, what would it be?
    Coke

10. What singer/bans(s) have I seen live in concert (three guesses per person max)
    The Boss, Bush, Beastie Boys

Thats a total of 19 points possible. I may give some hints on some of these as well if anyone wants to ask some questions, I may be able to help a little...I reserve the right to answer all of questions or some of them---but all will be truthful. Well, I hope this doesnt suck.---Good luck all.
  • Options
    Boy, oh boy....Im a boring guy apparently huh?
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Too many obscure questions, maybe :-P lol. Can't be sure any of them are right - really
  • Options
    Very true...they are obscure. But I said people can ask for hints either on here or even via PM----and its a free package of something, but ah well I guess.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    i'll toss my hat into the ring....

Dale Murphy

FDR

Miller High Life

2, 15, 28,30 & 45

Oliva O, Tatuaje Havana VI or Nub Habano

D and D

9. If I could only have one type of beverage for the rest of my life, what would it be?
    Root Beer

10. What singer/bans(s) have I seen live in concert (three guesses per person max)
    Jimmy Buffett, The Police, or Metallica
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Here goes nothing...
    Ron Santos?
    Regan

Jack Daniels

7, 11, 25, 33, 38, 42

No clue what your preferences are so... Olivia G, San Cristobal, Nub Maduro?

Drunk in public?

Thinking a low number here so 5

Chocolate Milk?

Metallica, Korn, and Nine Inch Nails? (don't know your age so don't know what to guess really)
  • Options
    Vulchor,
    Youre trying to string this out..... Get to postin man!

• Options
    Lol, not trying to string it out---just been busy. Again though, I will answer questions on here or via PM if you think it might help you answr questions....one guy didnt know my age, so I will give that away-=----Im 30. Again, you can change until post 1000 as well.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Vulchor,
    Youre trying to string this out..... Get to postin man!

Edited and get on that fluff thread.
  • Options
    bump....because no one is playing to win freebies
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Kirby Puckett

Reagan

PBR

MOW Ruination,LFD Double Ligero Maduro, CAO Soprano

Disorderly conduct

Diet Dr. Pepper

The Who, Eric Clapton and Black Sabath
  • Options
    Cher!?!?!?!?-----CHANGE THAT GUESS!!, lol
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    LOL! Figured it would get that response.

you just don't want to admit you've seen Cher!

I'll change it to Eric Clapton
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    still feel like my answers are pretty strong!
  • Options
    Getting close to post 1000 folks, feel free to guess, nothing to lose on your end.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Tony Gwen

Clinton

bud light

3, 7, 13, 21, 25, 33, 44

MOW Ruination, Cohiba, 5 Vegas Classic

Drunk in Public

beer

Rolling Stones, U2, Springsteen
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Getting close to post 1000 folks, feel free to guess, nothing to lose on your end.

1 - BUMP

2 - Get to Postin!

• Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    Nolan Ryan

JFK

Tequila

Padron, Romeo y Julieta, Nub Habano

Trespassing

Beer

The Eagles, Pearl Jam, Tim McGraw (should have a good spread there)
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Williie Mays Hays
    Taft
    Mai Tai
    3,3,3,3,3,3 (thats how come you never win)
    Rocky Patel Decade, Nica Libre, Padilla Sig 1932
    Jay Walking
    Sasparilla
    10. What singer/bans(s) have I seen live in concert (three guesses per person max) Gwen Stefani, Pink, Lady Gaga

that was fun! pre-grats on your 1000 post mark.
  • Options
    1- keith hernandez 2- jfk 3- beer -bud 4- 75 5- 4,15,19,21,25,36 6- macanudos or cao golds or cohibas 7- drinking in public 8- 3 9- nice whiskey 10- kiss, a country singer, u2 im probably totally off...but def lots of fun
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Kirby Puckett

FDR

Pabst

19, 23, 14, 7, 11, 23

Perdomo Lot 23, Diesel, Rocky Patel Fusion MM

Urinating in public

9. If I could only have one type of drink for the rest of my life, what would it be?
    Coffee

10. What singer/bands(s) have I seen live in concert (three guesses per person max)
    AC/DC, Ozzy, Johnny Cash

"Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628

Don Mattingly

Ulysses S. Grant

Pabst Blue Ribbon

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, & 42 (lol if you know what this means PM me)

LFD Double Ligero Maduro, RP Edge Sumatra, and a box of White Owls lol

Public Intoxication

Iced Tea

Pink Floyd, Tool, and the kid who lives down the streets band.
  • Options
    5 posts left if anyone else wants in or to change their guesses. Looks like the package isnt going to be as great as I wanted, due to some unforseen bills (thats what happens with sick family members I guess)---but it will still be free to someone, and wont be white owls and phillies at least (unless you would prefer).
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    5 posts left if anyone else wants in or to change their guesses. Looks like the package isnt going to be as great as I wanted, due to some unforseen bills (thats what happens with sick family members I guess)---but it will still be free to someone, and wont be white owls and phillies at least (unless you would prefer).
    Anything that is free is always AWESOME. If someone complains they totally do not deserve it.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827

Dale Murphy

Bill Clinton

Vodka

7, 17, 27, 34, 46, 54

RP Edge, MOW, Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic

Minor in Possession of Alcohol

Sweet Ice T

Creed, Eminem, 6AM
  • Options
    Vulchor:

Sorry dude, I hope everything is ok?

• Options
    Thanks Flush. I dont get too personal on here often, but its just been tough. Wife has been sick with siome tyroid issues messign with her, that she never knew she had. Have also been dealing with my dad going trhough cancer treatement for Stage 4 cancer since January. Doing ok, but treatment is real tough on him. He goes to a great place near where I live, so he is with me and my wife and kids about half the time and half back at home with my mom and little sis----who are really taking it tough also. Hes stayed positive, but ya never know when things will get worse. He starts radiation in 2 weeks, as chemo has just ended. So its been a long few months, probably why I get angry all the time, lol. Thanks for asking, and I appreciate the concern from all who knew about all this as well, its just hard to talk about sometimes, but it feels goos to get it out. Good luck on the contest man.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Thanks Flush. I dont get too personal on here often, but its just been tough. Wife has been sick with siome tyroid issues messign with her, that she never knew she had. Have also been dealing with my dad going trhough cancer treatement for Stage 4 cancer since January. Doing ok, but treatment is real tough on him. He goes to a great place near where I live, so he is with me and my wife and kids about half the time and half back at home with my mom and little sis----who are really taking it tough also. Hes stayed positive, but ya never know when things will get worse. He starts radiation in 2 weeks, as chemo has just ended. So its been a long few months, probably why I get angry all the time, lol. Thanks for asking, and I appreciate the concern from all who knew about all this as well, its just hard to talk about sometimes, but it feels goos to get it out. Good luck on the contest man.

My father in law battled cancer for 20+ years.

Good luck to you and your family it is never easy.